German man got beaten for wearing a cross in a tram

Good job Germany.
Fighting religion every day.

m.morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article211242509/Jugendliche-greifen-Tram-Fahrgast-wegen-Kreuz-an.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flA31Z1MAlg&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serves him right. Christianity is a violent ideology.

Very tolerant of you.

No suck my dick.

Nice.

Islam teaches that there is only one true God. Christianity is a cult and a fake religion.

Inshallah

This. If you preach hate expect hate.

I wear a small crucifix around my neck. It usually stays under my shirt.

I also carry a 9mm.

How can we know that muhammad is a true prophet?

youtube.com/watch?v=flA31Z1MAlg&t

Islam is not a religion. It's a political system. At least get that right.

Mashallah, my brothers
How dare that wh*te pig to wear cross on land of Islam
my Allah and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) we will conquer.

Cool. I don't give a fuck about christcucks. Europe is pagan and cucks of all kinds deserve the fist.

Crypto Jew alert.

Hopefully he trades his cross in for a hammer and beats the Saracens next time.

This.

>Europe is pagan

Pretty sure our ancestors converted from those silly superstitions millennia ago.

Sure, but it was a mistake to convert from local silly superstitions to foreign silly superstitions.

>wearing the crucifix as jewelry.
He deserved it. The crucifix is the image of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for our sins. Hours of agonizing pain as his legs are broken and nails keep him held up. It is an image to be reflected upon, not to be worn as some sort of vanity piece.

EUROPE IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY

>it will take a few years for people to realize that it is.

Good. Christcucks are traitors and deserves to get their asses beat. In fact, they deserve to be killed, but that will have to wait for the day of the rope.

this
fuck religion and fuck white people

I'm sure those people were just regular Germans and not shitskins or niggers.

Oh wait...

Up next: crosses are basically the signs of Hitler.

so progresive

hey nigger
you do understand that without white people, you are going to starve to death, right? Because you are too lazy to work.

life without whites and jews will be a literal utopia. Prove me wrong.

all those (you)'s

>a picture of literally anywhere in africa.tiff

>berlin
let them drown in their own filth

stop fighting people
just be nice man

Islam is the true faith of Europa.

This is nothing my polish friend, soon they will see the sectarian violence lebanon saw, same goat fucking rapefugees too.

Get back to your mudslime shithole Abdul; stop polluting Austria with your presence.

I'm surprised you didn't condemn his soul to Hell and call him a faggot kike

¡Sí Señor!

>Anschließend beleidigte er den 39-Jährigen homophob.

>believes in talking animals and 6k year old earth instead

>filename tokyo
Are you even trying?

Good, don't believe stupid shit. I gladly support assault of religious people. Make them scared to be religious.

Trying what?

The fact Germans are naive pieces of shit is not what gets me mad, we always knew that, all throughout history they have been on the wrong side. What gets me furious is how they flipped off Christianity for being too strict but allowed Islam to fester with open arms and legs, and for that you are irredeemable.

Islam is mass mental illness masquerading as religion, appealing only to perverts and psychos. Convert.

The fact Americans are naive pieces of shit is not what gets me mad, we always knew that, all throughout history they have been on the wrong side. What gets me furious is how they flipped off Britain for being too strict but allowed Mexico to fester with open arms and legs, and for that you are irredeemable.

Hello, friendly Christian.
How's the Sabbath treating you today?

Oh please the Mexican problem is in California Texas and the likes, nobody gives two shits about them, not to mention the days of coming over on a temp visa and over staying your entire lives is coming to an end and so is DACA and all the other bullshit, but Islam? That stain will stay forever, the seed of corruption has already been planted. Luckily for the United States it has that great ocean to act kind of like a Jupiter, but Europe? You are right next to those shitskins. Wherever it goes death and destruction follows it and even the UK is proof of that. Europe is doomed my friend, Lebanon is the perfect model for Europe, once a very secular christian nation but now riddled with bullets, christian population continues to decrease every year.

"Drei unbekannte Jugendliche" == Muzzie leeches

>Europe is pagan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I, for one, welcome this new era of Christian/Islamic terrorism, Juan!

No white people = no gibs = Africa starves to death.

You will have it then, don't worry Ahmed, sectarian violence is right around the corner and it will be glorious to watch the collision between the faggot who support them, and the Islamic dogs who want them dead.

>germany

spoken like a true American Spaniard!

It's called reality.

>He thinks calling me Juan and a Spaniard hurts my feelings or something when in all reality I was born in a Muslim country and watched how it went to shit at the hands of Islam.

Try harder Ahmed, you already know what your future holds, bombings, assassinations and killings.

Have something to say? Too bad I left this thread.

bye

bye, Juan!

>Three youths saw the Cross and were offended by the homphobic symbol
>They hit the 39 year old in the face with their fists and offended the homophobic
Based gays. If I were there I would knock the christian out and draw a mjolnir on his forehead

>3 people you think are fags chimp out on 1 old guy
>based
This is really shit bait

>Europe is a country
like England is my city right?

Well it is certainly not a country.

ive heard even though england is not a country they do have some nice rocks

It's easy to bully christians because they're pacifists who have to turn the other cheek. May not seem like much but when society tires of violence they have special powers.

>Muslims
How's your blood god, fucktards? Honestly, about half of you deserve to be hung on pig intestines while the other half need re-education to join in with normal people. Put that violent energy to good use, like bombing Israel.
Then again, this is how you've been for roughly 14 centuries now; old habits die hard, after all. Let's hope you die easier.

Holy shit! Germany is overrun with nosferatu! Well that explains importing the mudshits.