liveleak.com/view?i=a6a_1499128246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trad wife

Trap wife

It's better to become a monk.

>trap wife
>wife

traps are girls

I'll take the Asian/Indian wife given that she is reasonably attractive over a White SJW type. There is not even a debate here. The SJW type is a ticking time bomb in your life. She will dump you sooner or later and then take the kids with her to screw them too. Its just not worth it.

Latter, no contest. The former is a lot more likely to divorce-rape you.

Just find a good woman. The rest doesn't matter.

white wife who knows her role, how to be feminine, Christian, etc

So, like 5% of white women?

Indian if she's not infested with that kike shit

Fuck off, Elliot Rodgers
>waah waaah, why do white women reject me, they're all WHORES!!! WHORES!!!!!

I've had white gifs in the past but they don't compare to Asian in terms of attitude. Idk why you're so triggered

White wife, 14 is all that matters

Why not a white wife who knows her role? Not all are full of jew poison.

Your perception is skewed, shitskin.
The reason you shitskins think white women are all liberal SJW cunts is because the only women who would ever go for a shitskin is a crazy SJW, and the good white women never go for shitskins like you, but you end up resenting them.
From your shitskin perspective good white women do not exist. They're either fucked in the head and they will go near you, or they avoid you like the plague and you perceive that as being bad.

Kill yourself, Elliot.

M8 first of all I'm white and second of all you're projecting hard. I suggest taking a break from this site and going outside

You're not fucking white. You're a Murican. The chance of you being anything more than 80% white is incredibly small.
You mud rape babies are fucked in the head.

kill yourself

Actually I'm Swiss only here for uni

so there goes your argument retard

I agree with what you said about white women, but most whites here are pure European

you only need one, why care about percentage

A casual lie, but not undetected. I've dated Chinks. They're the worst most cunty manipulative women on the planet.

This. It's all about finding the hidden gems.

Are there any left in Sweden, or are they all feminists as commonly proclaimed?

even a White slut can give you White babies, no other race can

woman riding the bull ain`t so hot anymore liveleak.com/view?i=a6a_1499128246

There are, however they're very rare. We're talking much less than a percent.

I honestly don't know why women here are so goddamned feminist. Last election a party which had in its program that they'd like to forcibly reeducate men got 3.12% of the vote on a national level, and higher in many counties.

I've resorted to trying to find a gf from another European or North American country, because even if they do exist here finding one who isn't in a relationship is difficult, since they're sought after.

neither

Asian/Indian wife but personally I'd prefer she were hindu or buddhist than any of the dysfunctional (((Abrahamic))) kike religions.

Asian women get married even later than white women, except in countries like Thailand and the Phillipines which are literal brothels: the country.
Find some rural blue-eyed Slav and make at least 4 babies with her. Only if you have a light phenotype though. If you're "white" with brown coloring, stay away.

>If you're "white" with brown coloring
the fuck is that

>Indian women

that's the good way of thinking.

i hope so.

>that one Sp*nish flag
nonwhite detected

Don't be stupid, most Spaniards are white. Look at their DNA. They were from north eastern Spain, and originally France, anyway.

Robot wife

It is expected that the point is that culture (ours) is more contaminated by Marxism than Indian culture and not about the criticsm of white women

I know, just messing with you.
t. Galician grandparent whose father would get mad if called Spanish

>Christian
If I'm not, why would I want her to be one?

I think those are trannys user

>Viewing Christian as a positive trait

Classic naive burger

Doll wife

Look at how Spanish people look like!

Poo in loos can be pretty hot. I unironically have not banged a white girl in 2 years and I'm apretty racist man. Brown pussy is good pussy. Best is the mythical unicorn of the Muslim girl who is traditional yet you somehow manage to defile her.

>raising your wife's son because telegony is real no matter how hard you deny harsh truth
>raising Elliot Rogers
I'd rather not choose at all.

Mild case of yellow fever here. I'll take the virtuous asian.

The white one

I can condition a person, but I can't rewrite their genes.

>What's better?

celebacy

Elliot Rodgers only occur when you're a kike who ignores his son

>Asian/Indian wife who knows her role, how to be feminine, Christian, etc

this.

Also : when females have no rights, they do not destroy society.
yes, it's that simeple.

Minor info for you : "females ... know their place" - females never 'know'. they simply need to be shaped and pressed. which is only possible if they do not have rights.
females do NOT have ANY sense of responsiblilty of justice on and by their own.
so if u depend on them "knowing" .. they wont; they will simply chimp like they always do like the animals they are. they are SAME with little children.
u NEED egal power over them, so u can shape them.
NO other way works. Simply because of their inferior, childish, unverevolved minds.
The exact same reasons, u dont give children power over society. no more no less than that. because their minds are way to inferior.

^This is pure red pill juice.

I remember when Jake from State Farm was a guy, no one blinked an eye.

White wife since at least you can have a white kid.

Mine were from the Balearic Isles. I think the mother of the one who went to Canada was from Barcelona, and his family was originally from south eastern France.

Try Mormon girls from Utah. My wife is a Mormon Swede that I met in Salt Lake City.
Very traditional, great family. Very interested and knowledgeable about Swedish heritage. There's tons of them here.

Asian/indian all the way

Degenerate low-IQ white roasties need to suffer the consequences of their actions

Naziboos unironically would get STD filled little roastettes tho, fucking pathetic.

I'd rather have high-IQ decent children who make billions working in the tech industry

> white wife who rode the cock carosel and fell for the feminism meme
Don't be a cuck and fuck your wife like a man. if you will no one would be a feminist or slut. Problem are weak men.