ISRAEL REJECTS THE CEASE FIRE IN SYRIA

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/886633359522312192
>PARIS - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters after his meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron on Sunday that Israel opposes the cease-fire agreement in southern Syria that the United States and Russia reached because it perpetuates the Iranian presence in the country.

>The prime minister noted that in his meeting with Macron, he made it clear to the French president that Israel was totally opposed to the cease-fire plan.

WHY AREN'T YOU KILLING EACH OTHER GOYS? DID WE GIVE YOU A PERMISSION TO STOP THE WAR?

NUKE ISRAEL.
NOW!

KILL EACH OTHER GOYIMMMMM

>France ready to respond to Hezbollah threat to Israel
/our guy/

>/our guy/
(((our goy)))

HOW DARE YOU TRUMP GOY OMGGGGGGGGGG

That's because Israel is ISIS

Canada rejects Israel's rejection...

Your move, jews...

OY VEYYYY

WE CANT HAVE THIS GOY, KEEP FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL

BAD GOYIM BAD

>That's because Israel is ISIS
ISIS are based af

>he trusted the Jew
Served him right

I don't listen to Israelites

DonĀ“t forget, Iran is the true enemy.

>implying that any uncucked European nation wouldn't do the same as Israel if they were in their situation
Keep at it, Israel. Let your enemies continually fight, weaken and destroy one another.

>he made it clear to the French president that Israel was totally opposed to the cease-fire plan.

Israel doesn't give a fuck. Good on them. Remember when everyone asked Israel to stop shelling Palestine. In 2014 and they continued to do it twice as hard.

Nice flags.

Israel is a stupid country. Netanyahu is the smartest politician in our history and still a complete moron

I like Israel. They do whatever you pussies need clearance to do without giving a fuck on the lives they take. You both could learn a lesson from Israel

They should welcome a ceasefire, their puppet army has been getting BTFO

If you don't like it. You can move to your neighbor Palestine and see how long you last there.

>I like Israel.
>flag
dumb christcuck

>expecting an Iranian mutt in the most cucked country in the world to be on the same wavelength as you
ISHYGDDT

Israel is a threat to humanity and should be terminated

I am right wing as fuck Itamar. I just think our diplomatic policy is retarded

Reminder that every memeflag has divide & conquer kike behind it.

Israel is the biggest supporter of neolibs and neocons in the west and they receive tons of gibs from the west

fuck off idiot

Of course Rothschild's Israel opposes peace in Syria.
Nuke Israel immediately.

>it perpetuates the Iranian presence in the country

Jew projection, Jews want great Israel takes Siria land

>haaretz.com, the most left-leaning, bias paper in Israel

Surely they wouldnt make up fake news to damage Netanyahu..

It reminds me of those "autistic screeching" pictures too much.
Russia and US have essentially a peace treaty, and Israel doesn't like it.

>jews dying to their own creation
get fucked

Really makes you think

>you will mever be israeli
>you will never troll Sup Forums just with your ip

It's confirmed sadly. All over the Israeli media.

How am I trolling

FPBP as usual.

If you say anything positive "the jew is trying to trick us!"
If you say anything negative "see, the jews are truly evil!"

It would be fun to have that kind of power

Anuddah coincidence

What are your thoughts on Hezbollah? Personally they are my favourite in the middle east.

What do you think my thoughts are? they need to burn in hell

This

I do think Assad is the only option for peace in Syria but how as on Israeli can I support Hezbollah? There will be a war between Israel and Hezbollah and this time we need to abolish them

I support Israel.

Sup Forums BTFO

Hungry?

Oh wow that took like 4 days. Thats up from the last time when the ceasefire was broken in 2 days

Hezbollah never did anything to Israel except a few kidnappings a long time ago though.

Well well well look who's Israel new fav bff

Google first and second Lebanon war, and the Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon

Besides the 1st and 2nd Lebanon Wars, Hezbollah helped push out and kill Christians in Lebanon, Christians that would have been very neutral to Israel. Hezbollah embraced the Palestinians of Lebanon and made it their cause. Hezbollah also sent fighters and arms to the Muslims fighting the Serbs too. Way to go.

First war - self defence by Lebanon. 2nd war -
started by Israel as a reaction to the kidnapping of 2 soldiers. So like I said, Hezbollah have done practically nothing exept self defence. Why do you need to occupy Lebanon?

You're funny, ahmed.

But I thought Blumpf was Israel's puppet?!

>Hezbollah also sent fighters and arms to the Muslims fighting the Serbs too.
So did Israel aka NATO. Yeah Hezbolllah sucked at times but I like their modern form. Most Christians in Lebanon supported them.

t. Hezbollad

t. rat nosed kike

expect a hell lot of more false flags coming soon to a war theatre near you

You know I used to hold animosity towards Jews. Now I don't care, I pity them more than anything. This world they created sucks and it shows their lack of ingenuity. They're going to get BTFO soon I imagine as well once America stops protecting them. They'll have no choice but to use the Samson option and will be universally reviled for it.

OY VEEYYYYY

I keep forgetting that when responding to "Brits". I know see it, especially after his defense of Hezbollah and how he claims "most Christians support them". No true Brit would side with Hezbollah over Christians, or defend Hezbollah's actions against Christians, especially since those Christians were actually initially only trying to minimize the Islamic influence of their country.

The goyim must be reminded why Syria is also their problem.

I guess it's a no then

>muh Christians
Don't give a fuck about them, as long as everything that happens is bad for Israel.

wow Macron got the jew to name the jew

Bump

I'm 100% white western European, most people like me do not care about religion. Christianity, Islam and your cuck religion (judaism) will all be extinct soon.

oh god.
The French are going to make another Lybia-tier disaster in Syria, aren't they?

nice try momo

Let me guess you are an atheist that is more ignorant than you perceive

What are they going to do if the US and Russia start a ceasefire anyway, start bombing Syria themselves?

Like almost all younger British people I genuinely don't care about religion. If a God exists he obviously doesn't care if we know or not.

defiantly atheist.

Gas the kikes!

bump

lol jews

You use this gif every time you say nuke Israel

he's 100% a muslim and if not then he's a leftie. only those 2 shill for muslims in other countries, especially if those muslims have targeted christian groups (including the based right wing groups of lebanon).

how hurtful

Bump. What are the odds of this redpilling a few people?

Saw this from a mile away.

ooooooooooooooooooooooy vey goy why arent you fighting in syria RIGHT NOW, you can have your break once its all over. At least, until next time, goy.

Who give a shit about Hezbollah aside from cut-cocksuckers like him?

what a dumb faggot
kikes always get btfo by overplaying their hand