Are you in a hurry?

You're already here.

Acknowledge that you are a sinner
Ask the Lord through Jesus for forgiveness
Believe it in all your heart

And with that you are saved.

read the bible

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Get a gun and shoot up a gay nightclub and kys after

sounds like some old pagan blood ritual for some bloodthirsty deity

Youll need to drink alot of redbull

which heaven christian heaven is believing that Jesus Christ is your lord and savoir but i sure if he is real he would know your lying. But they also want you try and live a boring sin free life no jerking off no drugs no thinking about fucking woman and so on.

Repent. Accept Jesus. Live for Christ.

A barely literate American shows up, let's see what happens.

what a good christian you are nice and judgmental the bible teaches us not judge others that is the job for our father in heaven.

You must find a contentment with life and inner peace, live morally and enjoy and love this life. Start reading different philosophies, take mushrooms spiritually and find yourself. The heaven of any religion is all bullshit, beware of religious ideologies because they are meant to control you, but reading the Bible and looking at it in a non-literal way is still a good thing. If you die a good man with a positive outlook on life than you will find heaven if it is there.

Judging is tell the truth?

What he said^

This is pretty much it. You don't have to be afraid of 'not being a true Christian' from the start; Christianity is basically a) accepting Jesus in your heart and b) being nice to other people.

You'll figure what and how as you go. It doesn't mean you have to drop everything, sell your house and go save hungry kids in Africa (even though it would be pro level), it's mostly just thinking about what you do, and how can your action benefit other people.

You can start for example with thinking more about stuff that you buy. For example you need a new phone, right. But instead of buying a 200$ phone you buy a slightly worse, 180$ one, and give the rest 20$ to the charity. I mean there's ton of little things that you can do and at some point you'll start feeling good about it rather than feeling the loss.

Good luck!

faith alone, faith in Christ

I heard some lady bought it. :(

Accept that you're a sinner
Accept Jesus as your savior
Accept what he did for you on the cross, died for your sins as the lamb of God (read the bible to understand the sacrificial system of the lamb from the old testament to Jesus, the lamb of God)

God isn't real, if he is he's probably some sick monster.

keep it simpler
simpler is greater

and the Dragon is.... not?

Get lost.

same poster here,

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

im well aware of that fact/verse

Break 6pl8 squat.

And that'll just get you to the ground floor.

are you a child of the dragon?
do you follow his lusts?

I have become lazy with my typing. I am not literate.But you and the other person and so quick to pass your judgement down upon on me.

No, get lost.

get off the internet and never come back

Channel kundalini into your crown chakra bro

This.

thats a "yes" from you
:(

Jesus loves you right here and right now user. If you can open up to that, believe it, and trust it, that is how you get to heaven. Know you are loved.

Don't worry about rules and rituals.

Jesus knows all your good parts and bad parts, your shame, your little and big lies, your mistakes, everything, and he still loves you completely and forever.

If you can make the hero's journey of being open enough to believe that love, the whole world will change into heaven for you. The path is coming back to that relationship over and over. That's it.

I tried once but it broke because the fixture wasn't strong enough. You might get lucky.

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

You've got there a full nine-looper whew.

>Jesus loves you right here and right now user.

refer to verse where he says
"i never knew ye"
regarding sinners just before their being cast into gehenna

this is the message of salvation, it's important to be understood.

Lev 4:35 And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.

gotquestions.org/animal-sacrifices.html
“without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness” Hebrews 9:22

> it's important to be understood.

no one said otherwise
and all such verses as that are beyond priceless of course

but you do not hook (fishing) non-believers with symposiums

understanding of minutiae comes after "Christ's foot is in the door"

Christianity is not necessarily Mormonism

Christianity will not, by a long shot, be wholly defined by any one denomination before his 2nd arrival

and the word "Christian" merely tacked onto something never ever *necessarily* makes it so

Which is why you have to open to it by admitting your imperfection. He loves you regardless of your ability to open to it though. It's not conditional on anything. And he still does know even if you don't reveal.

The "know" you are referring to is a mutual knowing. He wants you to know he loves you. When He says "I never knew ye", it's because we never accepted his love. It was still there though, that's the whole point.

Faith without works is dead, just don`t boast about them, and there are several verses which contradict that.

Kek bless You!

ah yes as a pastor i heard once said

"if you do not repent and are then lost at the final judgement there will be a hole in the shape of your soul in Christ's heart forever"

Jesus says "I never knew you" to the people who trusted their own works for salvation. In reality, salvation is the GIFT OF GOD, that is given to us by grace through faith, not of our own works. If you believe that your goodness and your works will save you, you are wrong.

For as it is written there is NONE righteous, no not one.

indeed
works are only *ever* EVIDENCE of Faith

It doesn't exist and your children are the only chance you have at attaining immortality.

>Know you are loved
He doesn't love. A loving person doesn't stick a man on a world like this because he loves you. It's all nonsense, don't believe this man and his lies.

>Jesus says "I never knew you" to the people who trusted their own works for salvation.

thats but one group of the lost
another is those who didnt care

another is those who believed such a thing could not exist

another is those who believed such a thing could not be necessary

possibly others

Yes.We never know when this will be the second descent of God from heaven to us.At that time we should try to, although to try, to fulfill his will, however be interpreted. (Bypassing the murderers of Islam !!!)

if you love something, you do not just love it in good times, which isnt love at all but just flattery

Repent, confess your sins, make aminds if possible. Love your fellow man / woman for the rest of your life.
Option 2: Kill all the Muslims and niggers you can die a solder tell St. Peter you were a solder get in heaven.

Don't blame God.

"no man knoweth the day, nor the hour"

still, we might know the year and possibly month :)

Oh really? Who do I blame then? Loving Father my arse.
Except he doesn't love at all. It's all nonsense.

And through admitting our imperfection and mistakes, we find that as Jesus loves us, we actually are perfected in his love.

It's a bit of a paradox.

There are no verse that contradicts anything in the Bible. Yes, we are justified by works, BUT NOT BEFORE GOD. James 2:21 even quotes Romans 4 and says "Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?". Then guess what Romans 4:2 says? Check it out.

Romans 4:2:
>For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

Does he have the glory? Yes. But not before God. Does he have the glory before man? Yes, of course, because man can not see your faith, all we can see if your work.

you didnt get the point
you lack the knowledge of the meaning of "love"

no paradox at all

You're talking in riddles.

keep it simpler
until you have confirmed a hook
as a fisherman reels up gently at first
the details you are speaking of come later

There was no problem in how I approached this seeker of salvation in my post. Understanding the sacrifice as sin atonement is a part of it.

Faith in God and works of goodness.

No, it's extremely clear from the verses. Let's type it out for all to see (Matthew 7:21-23):

>Jesus says: not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord', shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

>Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?'

>And then will I profess unto them, 'I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.'

Jesus is saying that the people who trust their own wonderful works for salvation is misguided, because if you trust your own works, you are not saved. You need to trust the Lord Jesus Christ ALONE for salvation. And once you receive your free gift of salvation, you can never lose it. That's why he says "I NEVER knew you"... not "I used to know you" or "I don't know you any more". The verse is as clear as it gets.

words have meaning

we are talking about one key word

your mind cannot be capable as to be able to type the posts you have and AND to think there is some riddle here

As christian we are to strive to be Christ like and this is not and easy thing to do.

of course
is for:
and:
>There was no problem in how

of course not, but there is a slightly better way

>No, it's extremely clear from the verses.

no, the damned are made of of people that rejected Christ is many different ways, by many different paths

>Jesus is saying that the people who trust their own wonderful works for salvation is misguided, because if you trust your own works, you are not saved. You need to trust the Lord Jesus Christ ALONE for salvation. And once you receive your free gift of salvation, you can never lose it. That's why he says "I NEVER knew you"... not "I used to know you" or "I don't know you any more". The verse is as clear as it gets.

no one said otherwise

This. I wish people would stop shitting it up and tend to their own garden.

The need to blame is eliminated in Jesus' love.

It may be simple but it's not necessarily easy.

Constantly proclaiming it doesn't exist though doesn't make it so.

These are matters of the heart, not provable by science, thank God.

It's personal and in that way it's very real. But me sitting here typing and preaching at you probably doesn't help.

I am however trying to relate to you bits of real experiences I've had, and I suspect others are too. It's hard to know what to trust in this life, but somehow I just know to trust the love and acceptance I felt from Jesus on Christmas last year, and that I feel when I muster the guts to open up and be vulnerable with him in prayer or meditation. We're sincere, user.

The beauty of these boards is we are totally anonymous and I'll never see you, I have no reason to lie to you, or tell the truth for that matter. You decide for yourself.

And you as well friend

Only those who are born again in the spirit may enter the Kingdom of Heaven. You must acknowledge that all men are born into sin and the cost of sin is death. You have to accept that Christ was God in the flesh that was sent to die on the cross to pay for the sins of all mankind, that only through his sacrifice can you come out of death and into eternal life.

CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF
CAN I EVER BE FORGIVEN CAUSE I KILLED THAT KID
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR IT WASNT MEANT FOR HIM
IF I TURN IT ON ME
IF I EVEN IT OUT
CAN I STILL GET IN
OR WILL THEY SEND ME TO HELL

you have to be some narcissistic fuck to believe that there is a an afterlife waiting there for you. Why do you want to live for an eternity?

explain to others the way to salvation when they ask

saying faith alone in Christ is just and will get you saved but someone who seeks to understand can get a little more no problem. It's grace, it's due to the sacrifice that Jesus was, which was a lamb, which were sacrificed before foreshadowing Him. You didn't mention them, I did. There is no simpler message of salvation than what I wrote that I know of. It's a complete message as far as I understand salvation and it covers all the basic elements.

You went too simple I think, but hey no fault as its just except - he is thirsty for more and was given the exact full message.

It's not overly complicated. And its up to him to look up the info.

have a good one.

>Why do you want to live for an eternity?

Why do you not?

Suicide is a mortal sin and also pretty selfish.

Humanity made this world miserable, it made me miserable and he just sits on his arse doing nothing about it. If he loved, he'd have taken action by now. Maybe he's forgotten about us.
You say I lack the knowledge. What is there to know exactly? What am I missing?

Yes, you can get into heaven, all you have to do is believe with all your heart on the Lord Jesus Christ, that he died for your sins on the cross, was buried and rose again. The Bible says that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God", but because God loves us, he gave us his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes him Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Once you have been saved by believing, not even suicide can take away your salvation.

There are some really cool folks on this board.

>explain to others the way to salvation when they ask

yes of course

but start as gently as possible, with the "sharpest" possible hooks, sharp but simple and small.... the very best seeds

>saying faith alone in Christ is just and will get you saved but someone who seeks to understand can get a little more no problem.

yes
i should have said,
"only one way: repentence to, and faith in, Christ"

I LEFT THE HOTEL BEHIND
DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW IT ENDS

youtu.be/ysqRwPfR5bs?t=380

the meaning of the word "love"
i.e. the meaning of the reality "love"

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

thats salvation by works

which is not salvation at all

Maybe he's not talking about salvation? I think we can all agree that we should treat others the way we want to be treated, but that has nothing to do with salvation.

He is about loving you as you are, and loving the world as it is.

I will pray for you user. It's possible that you want to know Jesus very badly.

People have treated us badly in the past. The world is no perfect. This is not evidence that he does not love you. We are so scarred. It's so hard to open up.

kys

>I think we can all agree that we should treat others the way we want to be treated,

indeed, still
see:

Don't let him represent the rest of us, please, we can't stand these child-minds either

You praise Odin and die a glorious death fighting for your people and to honor your ancestors. Then if you did good you will dine in fine halls of Valhalla with the best men who ever lived.

Do drugs.

Pray for me I guess. It doesn't work.

You can still go but it will be harder. But. Dont defile yourself with any females

>>explain to others the way to salvation when they ask

Nevermind that. I should have said

"explain to others salvation - they ask"

otherwise my post stands.

It's nothing against you, your message was good but op could take development on the issue - what i gave him.