Apologize pedes...NOW

Apologize pedes...NOW

Show me some evidence to the contrary and I will gladly apologize for pointing out that niggers are niggers

got your proof right here racist

>9757
not yet.

No prove that niggers are people. All I see is a small % of the population with a lot of crime and receiving all my tax money

lmao cuck mods caved in and deleted the comment

good delete that shit site. It's the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums

So what's the non-racial excuse for Detroit being a shithole?

Democrats

>New England is full of democrats too and it's +90% white
>it's not a shit hole like Detroit though

How do they respond to this?

*nuzzles up to you*
sowwy UwU

This, anybody who thinks black people aren't the reason Detroit isn't fucked up has never been there.

but detroit is a shithole because of black people nigging it up

facts are offensive now?

There is two variants of Democrat; poor democrats who get led to do stupid shit and rich democrats that do the leading. New England is largely rich democrats.

>the truth gets posted on reddit
>shitstorm
really activates the almonds

what will these cucks do when the word "racism" loses all meaning and they are unable to hide behind buzzwords from actual arguments?

Sure, we shouldn't ignore that demographics plays a role here though

We're already approaching that point

I've been posting "racist" stuff unironically on there for about a year now. Don't have access to Sup Forums with the work network so plebbit is better than being a phone poster.

T_D seriously thinks it's because of Democrats. They're not even being subversive. They actually believe that black people can be like you and me.

Apparently not, given OP

They absolutely do. Blacks carry a cancerous culture with them, however I do not believe culture and race are inherently tied together. There are black outliers, many of who actively speak against the culture of their own communities. These people are shouted down by black people, but also the string pullers who want to keep things the way they are. They like stupid black people because they're a useful tool. The people pulling the strings are not black.

So, we've got a complicated situation that isn't accurately explained by "blacks have low IQs, therefore detroit."

>blacks have low IQs,
can explain almost every nigger problem

Oh goodie, how to circumvent the issue and strawman other unrelated topics.

that's not an argument, nigger. stop proving true the stereotype that leftists are braindead zombies. you're giving the rest of us a bad name, sage.

>however I do not believe culture and race are inherently tied together
They are. Niggers are dumb and violent and so their culture is as well.
>outliers
genetic outliers

>statistics are racist

i thought you were arguing that niggers were human not that T_D was racist. who gives a fuck about reddit?

The argument is about racism and the best you can do is 'muh russia'?