Why do "white" people eat such bland food?

Why do "white" people eat such bland food?

Why are you so hostile to mixing up your diet now and then?

Video related, this is pure Latino ingenuity, yet most of you guys would never even appreciate this kind of meal:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

Is it fear? Close-mindedness?

What is it?

>

Wrong board and I eat plenty of different non bland foods but know what your trying to do so fuck ya

Mexicans confirmed manchildren

>tfw when your Mexican secretary wage slave can't make spicy enough tamales for you

Is this why they look like goblins?

Mexicans die young because they are fat.

isnt that what they fill pinatas with?

There is definitely a political element to this topic. Namely that "white" people tend to beat bland, unimaginative food that is hostile to the notion of enjoying life, and their political policies also tend to fit that description for the most part.

It's almost sad. There's no fire here, no spirit, no rhythm and no naughtiness. It's just plain, boring, unimaginative stuff that nobody cares about.

fucking jeb

>trying this hard
>making it too obvious
ya blew it

>white people eat bland food
>google best chefs, almost all white
Rly maks ya tink

I put chile peppers in my spaghettios, paco

What are you talking about? I eat a healthy helping of gummy worms topped with queso followed up with a good 2 - 3 hour sitting session every morning.

Weak bait, but it is disappointing that there actually are people out there that think this. With an onion, a couple potatos, a chicken breast, and whatever spices you like, you can make a hearty and tasty meal of good ol' fashion meat and taters, but that aint worth shit to people who want pig balls dipped in refined sugar and deep fried.

>He doesn't balance his diet with Haribo

That is not a meal, that is a big fat mess.

so nonwhites don't want to eat with us

You ever had a good cooked corn beef before? Sorry we don't soak our chicken in fat liquid niggers

Everyone who even bothered to respond to this thread knew this was bait. This thread happens 5 times a day. You could be a newfag for 45 minutes and you would figure it out.

The real question is, why do people respond without saging?

Americans aren't white.

topkek j.ny

BECAUSE IM TOO ULTRA COOL FOR CHINZ SCHOOL LEL

>liquid niggers
Sounds like a funny way to refer to diarrhea

>soak our chicken in fat liquid niggers
I hate fat liquid niggers

I come from coon ass stock so all my family knows how to cook
yankees cant cook for shit though

All "black" food is just French food.

This, niggers just take french food, overseason it, and fry it in fuckloads of butter and lard.

>What is it?
taste

>overseason it, and fry it in fuckloads of butter and lard.

Like I said, French food.

10minutes to make this... Efficiency level 0

French "food" doesn't exist. We have regional food but we mostly have French cuisine.

We invented lots of cooking techniques and ways to do things properly. We also banned ir limited the use of many spices mostly because at the time, bongs were controling the spice (muh Dune reference) and we were fed up paying for it so French cuisine choosed to focus on herbs and, most importantly, on sauce.

That's why "white people" have the reputation to eat unspicy food (retards call it bland, flavor can be more subtle than burning and damaging your taste buds) because all Europeans and therefore most of white Americans came to copy French cuisine and its code.

Also we use butter because we fucking invented cooking with butter. We still are less fat than americans though.

Now that is some vibrant ethnic cuisine!

>we invented cooking with butter
That would be the early sedentary dairy farmers. Butter is a thousands of years old invention.

Second time I've seen you post this, you should throw on some pickled jalapenos and meat next time.

Eating good food cost money we got some broke niggas me included

WE NEED TO GAS THE DOGGO ABUSERS FIRST! GET IN HERE!!

>we now have a nachoposter

Start growing your own food cunts.
I don't buy potato, tomato, carrot, onion, pickles, beans anymore, it's healthier and better

Are you assuming my diet bitch????

Creamed lobster on a hot roll... If you've never had this, you can't say shit about white people.

Furthermore... What is pizza? Sandwich? Burger? etc...

White food is the MOST diverse food in the entire world.