I'm leaving this RACIST and DYING nation for the EU #LIbexit

I'm leaving this RACIST and DYING nation for the EU #LIbexit

Yes, let us flood Europe with our liberals.

Fuck off nigger, we've got no room.

>you can crash in africa if you want

Out of the pan and into the fryer. That cuck is lost.

wellcome!!

another op Sup Forums? lol This is a good one.

>Libexit
Lets send them back.

Please do. Say hi to those refugees for us.

Fuck off we're full

You will have to make room anyways.

Great ship all the Libtards to Europe, nuke Europe, nuke the Middle East, rebuild on Mars.
I approve of this plan.

Why not the middle east?Are they islamophobic?

Maybe if all North American liberals moved to the UK they could thwart Brexit

i hope you get culturally enriched.

"A backwards, dying nation".

If all the manly Brits wanna come to America, we'll give you all our lib fags.

Why? He can say Hi to them in murrica too since you take millions of them every year.

GO AWAY WE DON'T WANT YOU FUCK OFF

Whoa nelly, don't even think of starting with that shit. Unless you make it Sweden.

Call me picky but same asains are built like centaurs. Idk why i have noticed this lately.

If I see him, I will break his nose.

What do they want?!

Why won't they just tell us?!

They would mostly move here because we're the only english speaking nation there apart from the netherlands. Funny how the multikulti fags still only speak one language though, you'd think they would enjoy being enriched in an environment they do not understand.

Fuck off we're full.

Ok this is the greatest idea ever. Let's push this.

Useless degrees with no skills other than telling other people what to do. They'll be right at home in the EU.

wut?

Post some

If only we knew what drives these disaffected young men to attack their own society.

fuck off, we are full with your shitskins and niggers and other animals.

Go to Africa.

>That awkward moment when Russia ranks higher in education than your country

US has the majority of "top 10" or "top 20" Universities list using any success-based metric. Our education index is low because 1/3 of the country is black or latino.

>That awkward moment when 1/3rd of your country is black or latino

#LibExit
#MakeEuropeWhiteAgain

why not? Liberals are usually from good families, educated and white. Even those with shitty degrees can teach english or work in tourism. Stay with blacks and rednecks

>Alina Li
God I would sell a limb to fuck her

Please leave and don't let the door hits your ass.

America free of retards, traitors, marxists, libtards and Jews

What a fucking timeline

Euro nations hold on to work permits like a Muslim girls virginity. It's almost impossible for a white American to get one unless you work for an international company at least in middle management.

God I hate that cookie cutter, hipster hairstyle with beard shit. Faggots are like women, following each around like sheep.

>wanting tattoo trash whore

No no no no no NO.

>>Make America White Again
>Kicks out all libshits
>America is 35% white

Trashy brown jungle Asians with tattoos are literally my fetish though.

Actually, tattooed chicks in general. Although I would never marry/have kids with one.

Also, Pennsylvania is fucking gorgeous and I wish you nothing but success.

>douchebags like trends

Congratulations Lieutenant Obvious. You've earned this promotion to Captain.

Fuck off we're full enough ! ! !

please take your niggers with you when you leave

This.

Optyfen, Gauw! Let them go to the region of peace with their talent.

You forgot the deportation of illegals and extermination of the dangerous criminals ones among them and the cleansing of niggers, dead or deported back to Africa

That first sentence should be a semicolon instead of period. Also solid meme

This is a meme right? Made to trick liberals from gtfo of America? Like the Hillary war ads?

If this is a real...... this timeline......

>Liberals
>talent
But seriously, can't we sent these shitlibs somewhere else?

>my talents
He's a talented welfare leech

>That first sentence should be a semicolon instead of period
i think it should be an em dash since the second sentence is not an independent clause

Aslong as they are white. Its still better than sandniggers. Aslong as they cant vote nobody cares.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Go on now. Git.

Fuck, no. Fuck off, we're full

>implying you could get a danish citizenship with how our laws are today

You should definitely go to a 'tolerant' nonwhite nation, preferably a Muslim one.

I can see it now, the look on his stupid, smug face after a Somali refugee decapitates him and uses his head as a sex toy.
I want to see it so bad that I'd pay for his ticket.

Kinda reminds me of an argument I was having on Jewbook years ago, friend of mine literally said that he'd rather live in Ghana than the US.
I wanted to draft up a contract whereby I would pay for his flight and in return he had to send me a picture of his face the moment he realized how much he fucked up so that I could have it put on a cake and indulge myself on his despair.

Oh please let this become a thing.
Our lefties will hate them for being Americans and our right wingers for being liberal.
Also there's potential for fast redpillings by religion of peace.

Send them to settle Palestine.

Any photoshop gods want to make a replica png? There are so many trannywreck pictures I'd love to paste that on.

Great, now we gotta build walls to keep your hipsterfaggots out.

Probably not. These hipster douche folks tend to actually do reasonably well carving out made up positions.

Even the artsy ones are die hard capitalists , i mean: artisan shit, organic, 'local' , 'craft' all asking obscene prices for reasons

If you look at the hipster / lib culture the are all capitalists chasing status symbols they say they don't care about status symbols.

I wasnt making an observation fuckwit. I was saying I hate it.