America - The Great Melting Pot

ITT we remember what made America great in the first place. Your race, your religion, your sex make no difference here.
>no commies
>thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE
Post some pure Americana and have some apple pie.
>no meme flags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87OUb8TBwX0
youtube.com/watch?v=bqRJL7PveWs
youtube.com/watch?v=tsu2-I2q6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
youtube.com/watch?v=_3IICY5NKC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yourself communist.

Pennsylvania Dutch hog trough.

hitler is a meme. get over it.

holy shit that looks good. your wife and my waifu should exchange recipes

pic related

>cheese
>meat
>cheese
>meat
>cheese

and that's it

i know you already said meat, but don't forget large quantities of bacon.

omg i hate jews now

what you hate is the mirror when you look into it

er wtf

>this is an average murican dinner

>hurr durr whatever you say is projection
gas yourself

>US lunch

>US breakfast

>US appetizer

>us wine

>be me
>be OP
>try not hating jews just this once
>jew shits on everything

You're a good jew you will not be hanged

ITS THE SAMSQUANCH!!!!

that looks fucking delish
and noodle sandwiches are fucking nice, you fucking fag

>drink at nacht for best results

>Jew lunch

that burger needs tomatoes, and lettuce. a couple pickles wont hurt

>Jew lunch
>USA Lunch

same same

white lives matter

This girl is one of the greatest modern americans:
youtube.com/watch?v=87OUb8TBwX0
This boy is one of the greatest modern americans:
youtube.com/watch?v=bqRJL7PveWs
But you have to admit your atrocities too. You must legalize weed, because it's you made it illegal globally, and it's an enormous crime against humanity. I don't care if it were your jews, you have to deal with them and do as I said. Period.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsu2-I2q6dg

>Your race, your religion, your sex make no difference here.
And where the only ones who actually believe this are white.

whites lives will never matter to me white powder white powder

>Burger gives jews billions of dollars and protects them from Arabs
>Jew takes the piss out of burger for being fat

This is a good thread.

i love those, way better than the pizza

fuck off paki scum

you know nothing about our deals with USA

both videos way too long;didn't watch
yea, weed should be legal. wait, why are you here? you're a russian. lurk moar.

i can tell you're drunk. i'll do a shot in your honor.

ha haHAha. you're outnumbered faggot.

>deals
off yourself mechant

You're a massive welfare whore, Shlomo. Without those gibs, you'd be even shittier than you already are.

PS, 25% of your population are muslim. And over 60% of your population are Arabic(remember, some Jews have Arabic ethnicity).

You're shit tier without gibs.

nobody read your post. go back to plebbit.

You'd be nothing without the USA, lad.

>pic related, it's what the average surviving jew will look like once the American empire finally falls

>celebrate what made fatfuckistan great

Here you go, son

We get 2.5% of our gdp from USA which translates into military R&D which we develop in cooperation with USA.
Israel is one huge US military base.

btw, not surprising you don't know anything since your flag and all.

cheers

k so yeah, i'm just gonna go ahead here and remind yall that everyone in this thread not sporting an American flag is a fuckin FAGGOT!

Johnny Cougar

>yea, weed should be legal. wait, why are you here? you're a russian. lurk moar.
Here what I lurked: (((they))) prohibited it in US, but Eastern Europe (mostly Russia) exported over 80% of american hemp market - so it's a probable cause for them to physically destroy russian village (they made that absurd prohibition global a few years after stalin gained control over the rest of Eastern Europe(
also this: youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M (there're tons of articles about it on pubmed, buried beneath enormous amount of garbage articles about smoking weed to ease nausea during chemo. And it's thc, not cbd, no matter what media tell us)

hell yea. now that's murcun. meme flag forgiven. youtube.com/watch?v=_3IICY5NKC0

At the core of the experiment is cultural valuation. If you don't have the freedom and intellectual confidence to take elements of a culture and judge them. To say this is trash and this is not, then the experiment can not function. It would be like trying to cook but being required to use every spice on the rack and all the food in your fridge. It is for this reason that the PC/SJW left and the alt-right are a direct threat to the experiment. Both positions rest on absolutism. The former is a positive absolutism where all cultures are worthwhile no matter how many children they rape or mililiters (pardon cups forgot this was murrica thread) of acid they dispense into the faces of womyns. The later is negative absolutism where 'da West is the best' despite the historical fact that the west only ever became the best by being gregarious and borrowing from others.

>this is how UK would look without US-
..oh wait its a picture of how you already look

kek

you seem well intentioned and i don't want to go to war with russia, but this is a murcuh thread and i can't understand what you're saying. keep lurking

>If you don't have the freedom and intellectual confidence to take elements of a culture and judge them.
that's not a sentence. i stopped reading there. try again.

I bought this locally at a pit beef joint for only 9 dollars. It is amazing.

Merchant friend is right. Not to mention that the Israelis have used their support to turn a fucking desert into an agricultural mecca that actually exports food. You think it would be anything other than sand, ruins and death if they weren't there??

When the climate change you don't believe in comes to fuck us all up the ass, it will be the agroscience done in Israel which will come to the rescue, though I'm sure you'll all believe Jews engineered the chickpeas to turn the frogs gay.

>America - The Great Melting Pot

good for you. Keep it for yourself.

Yeah I fudged that up. Blaming autism.

>pit beef
is that a southern thing? i've never heard of it.

your memeflag and spacing says plebbit

can you correct that? seems like you have something worthwhile to read.

White money and ideas, slave labor. Should add women that didn't say no and free land.
White
Methodist
Male

What made america great was the values of liberty, individual self-determinism and the chance to attain autonomy for anyone willing to expend effort and take up personal responsibility. This is how to motivate an entire society without inhibiting the satisfaction of the individuals within that society.

This is the idea that is being eroded in the modern political climate; SJWs and ethno-nationalists are hard at work missing the forest for the trees and dismembering the last vestiges of our guarantors of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

No, It's a Pennsylvania thing.

>sentence fragments
i keked at pic related all the same

This post is by far and uniroically the best post.

gotcha. still hungry.

you forgot Anglo-Saxon heritage. don't let Straussians pervert US history

ur not american. get out of my thread!

and an originalist approach towards these values you mentioned

why are you a faggot?

i still have more knowledge on this stuff than your average compatriots

see

The melting pot theory contends that after three generations, the descendants of immigrants no longer identify with their country of origin but with their religion.
Therefore, America is Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish.

i'm missing your point

did anyone else notice how the jew from the beginning of this thread ragequit?

>Your race, your religion, your sex make no difference here
Your religion does make a difference; because the religion you belong to, or what religion your family belongs to, inexplicably affects your ideological views.

For instance, Jews are more likely to be progressives as it is the culture they inherited from the Bolsheviks that immigrated here.
Libertarians are more likely to be Protestant because of the inherent rebellious nature of Protestantism; there is crossover, of course, as secularists fall into this category as well. Then again, secularism was a direct result of Protestantism.
Catholics (used to) vote Democrat, such as before and during Kennedy's day, which placed more significance on the value of labor. The Democrat party today, on the other hand, are in direct violation of Catholicism, yet more Catholics vote Democrat than Republican. This reflects the rebellion of the American hierarchy from the teachings of the Church.

In short, religion certainly does make a difference.

Muh melting pot mongrels are at it again. You could've had an identity. Australia did etc. But no. Instead you wander lost, grasping at straws (1% german 5% british 6% Swedish etc )

At least you get to enjoy a pleasant ride with your jewish overlords. A pleasant illusion until you fade away.

k w/e. im drunk. ur now honorary OP

>For instance, Jews are more likely to be progressives as it is the culture they inherited from the Bolsheviks that immigrated here.
No. Jews have always been this way in Western nations, it is nothing new.

>Libertarians are more likely to be Protestant because of the inherent rebellious nature of Protestantism; there is crossover, of course, as secularists fall into this category as well. Then again, secularism was a direct result of Protestantism.
>Catholics (used to) vote Democrat, such as before and during Kennedy's day, which placed more significance on the value of labor. The Democrat party today, on the other hand, are in direct violation of Catholicism, yet more Catholics vote Democrat than Republican. This reflects the rebellion of the American hierarchy from the teachings of the Church.
This is one of the most ridiculously high-school level of reasoning bullshit statements I've ever heard. Not only is it oversimplified but it's also a lazy attempt at explaining social behavior.

>At least you get to enjoy a pleasant ride with your jewish overlords.
Nigger, your diarrhea stain of a nation is just as much ZOG occupied as mine. The difference being that mine isn't trying to win the gold medal in national suicide.

In short, the American experiment was doomed to fail for a few reasons.
>1. First secular, godless State founded in recorded human history
> 1a. because of this, is inherently unable to objectively define moral norms, thus every generation the moral fabric has moved further left
>2. There was never any "unity" under the American system. It was a multikult experiment from the start; in the manner of religion. There were Protestants (many rival, contradictory sects), Catholics, and Jews.
>3. Truth is arbitrary to whatever the State claims is true for the moment. All religions are welcome in the American Pantheon.

Yes, Jews have always sought to destroy Christendom and the fruit of Christendom.
Protestantism delivered Europe over to secularism. Any historian worth his salt recognizes this.

>Theological liberalism (Protestantism) begets
>Philosophical liberalism (Renaissance; humanism) begets
>Classical liberalism (founding ideologies of American/French revolution) begets
>Marxism and Contemporary liberalism (progressivism) begets....
>Civilizational death

>Antonio Gramsci
>One of the fathers of cultural Marxism
>"The philosophy of praxis is the crowning point of this entire movement; (...) it corresponds to the nexus Protestant Reformation plus French Revolution. It is a philosophy which is also a politics, and a politics which is also a philosophy"

Go home, Weber. That is just egregiously simplistic reasoning

Would you rather me write a book? It was simplistic for the sake of brevity, kiddo.

Not in US at this very minute hence meme flag.

Blood on the Scarecrow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
>The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family, the Quixanos. David Quixano has survived a pogrom, which killed his mother and sister, and he wishes to forget this horrible event. He composes an "American Symphony" and wants to look forward to a society free of ethnic divisions and hatred, rather than backward at his traumatic past.
The 'melting pot' was a play by a Jew made in the 1900s.
Now let's look at real history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
The first ever naturalization act limited naturalization to "free white persons of good character."
There are no conspiracies here. Just facts, and you can decide how you want to interpret them.

"America is no longer a melting pot. It is a CHAMBER POT."-- Michael Savage.

Hot Pockets invented by Merage family, Iranian Jews.

Thanks for pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining there, Shlomo.

It doesn't matter who invented it.
It matters who consumes it.

>It doesn't matter who invented it.
>It matters who consumes it.
The kike is right. Hot Pockets are for the goyim and those stupid enough to eat that microwavable garbage are just that; stupid.

Sure it does.

>Here, try this new shit sandwich pocket I invented, goy.
>Goy eats shit sandwich pocket.
>Stupid goy, eating those shit sandwich pockets.

Same mentality as the old "stop hitting yourself" bullshit, where someone grabs someone else's arm and starts beating them with it. That's all you fucks are good at.

>Your race, your religion, your sex make no difference here
And then your country suddenly serves interests of Israel and international jewish bankers above anything else. Seems like good policy.

Its inevitable. You cant seriously Larp as an anglsaxon when your names Beauregard or Bukowski.

Why would you eat a shit sandwich.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then you are a moron who deserves what he gets for failing to read a simple ingredient list.

>eats a shit sandwitch

DJOOTH MAN

err teim kek

We jooz aren't responsible for your low IQ
your shitty bloodline and family are.

America was great when it was all white.