How can there be a European race when some Europeans are genetically closer to non-Europeans?

How can there be a European race when some Europeans are genetically closer to non-Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=ashkenazi&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIgYK7zo7VAhWHL8AKHSnPCa0Q_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=791
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like who? s. italians are boderline, after them, no more white and finns too.

''White'' race obviously doesn't exist.

like who?

Europeans cluster all together, but you say they donĀ“t exist. sure.

If you notice, from Cyprus to Finland everyone is connected.

There is no European race. New Worlders lump them together so they can justify being mongrels. They can never be ethnonationalists for this reason

because it isn't how race work, we border with asia, middle east and Africa, the transition is gradual

Southern Europeans are closer to non-Europeans than to Northern Europeans

I like that nice tight cluster for German, Irish, British.

You see that gap after Cyprus?

Yes the middle east is causasian, and right next door to those countries meaning interbreeding, but there is a gap in the continuum.

>Half of the races here are brown people

FAKE DIS-INFO.

How come Ashkenazim and Sefardim have so much overlap with South Italians ?

>Spanish

No such thing as "Caucasian". My dna is cromagnon/Neanderthal.

Ashkenazi Jews are the white ones, coming from around what is now Turkey. Sephardi are middle eastern. The entire Mediterranean is very intermixed.

>No such thing as "Caucasian"
ComeOnNow.jpg

Am i retarded or i see 3 clear distinct groups??

>How can there be blue when purple exists?

>How can there be a European race
There isn't.

it's a graph with 2 scales, it just mesures 2 magnitudes

Come on Europeans please don't be cucks.

You do.

R1a (Eastern Europe and North India (Brahmins) ), R1b (Western Europe) and J (Arabs).

This is not haplogroups, but dna autosomal (pca), much more conclusive

They describe the same things.

>European race

>How can there be distinct colors when some colors are closer to others?

PCAs are all relative to the populations involved
pic related, if you include all Eurasian populations, the picture is quite different

>Are X white?

>implying Jews are Europeans

Genetically, some are.

They aren't. Greeks are the borderline and basically only semi-white. Anything past that is not European.

Not according to your image in OP.

>How come Ashkenazim and Sefardim have so much overlap with South Italians ?
Because they are all about half European and half sandnigger.

That gap after Cyprus exists simply because many populations from the northern middle east aren't sampled.

Conjecture. Here's some more: it exists due to endemic inbreeding within Muslim populations.

>Ashkenazi Jews are the white ones, coming from around what is now Turkey. Sephardi are middle eastern.
False. Ashkenazi Jews are not "white" and did not come from Turkey. They are sandniggers who have some German/Slavic admixture. Sephardic are sandniggers who have some southern European admixture. But both groups are more related to each other than they are to their admixture populations.

They're Khazars m80. Also, as much as you might not like it, they're clearly a variation on white just by looking at them.

>They're Khazars m80
Genetics proves otherwise.

>they're clearly a variation on white just by looking at them.
And no, they aren't. They're a variation on sandniggers.

google.co.uk/search?q=ashkenazi&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIgYK7zo7VAhWHL8AKHSnPCa0Q_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=791

Get rid of the yarmulke etc and you'd be excused for calling them Russian/eastern European. Because thay are.

So, you admit race exists, but just that Greeks aren't apart of the White race? Interesting, thank you for at least conceding a little bit to some of our points...

for example.

Every time i look at these fucking memecharts i realize as a sardinian that we are related to nobody, its both beautiful and saddening

Celtic/native Brit.

The British Isles are the genetic time capsule of the original western Europeans. There since the ice sheet retreated, coming from what is now the Basque region of Spain.

>Oppenheimer

Just googled "sardianian".

I kgrew up with guys that look EXACTLY like that. Showing flag for effect.

or not.

I've never seen anyone who looks like that in my life wtf are you taking about

It's a common look in Scotland. Literally went to School with a coupld of guys who could be his brother.

There used to be more seperation in the past.

Your map states exactly the opposite.

Spaniards, constantly accused of not being white, overlap with the French and appear much closer to Norwegians than to Bedouins (Arabs)

Heck, we're closer to you than the Italians

sardinians are core mediterraneans, very old people, europeans of course.

Where in Scotland? I live in Hertfordshire and have never seen anyone who resembles that, I've known a few Scots as well

Edinburgh. The guys originated from the east coast.