Trump won't visit UK until May can guarantee adoring crowds

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-us-president-state-visit-uk-theresa-may-prime-minister-fixes-warm-welcome-a7843391.html

Guess he is afraid his feelings might get hurt. Maybe May can provide him a space that is safe for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RrzhC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/RrzhC

>daddy didnt hug me enough

After reading that article I am now a never trumper.

>complains about liberals
>Whats it own safe space
potery

>OP: Wahh why is Trump so prudent, wahh!

A brit already tried shooting him. I wouldn't visit the United Kaliphate at all if I were Trump.

>I still want to come, but I’m in no rush.
>I'm in no rush.
Blown the fuck out. Looks like they want him there, but can't guarantee a fitting welcome. Step it up, Brits.

>mfw retards still haven't figured out The Independent is owned by Putin's friend and publishes negative half-truth filled 'news' of both parties to stir up tensions

Seriously. If she needs to rent a crowd for him then do it. A country needs to prepare a proper reception so the area in which he is inhabiting won't hurt his feelings.

this trump doesn't forget things like that why would he?!?

They have quotes of him being bitchmade. If that is false he should sue for libel.

Totally reasonable.
UK citizens should be required to wear American flag styled clothing and force themselves to cry and cheer when our great President visits them -- wtf is their problem?

THICC

They're going to need a lot of American flag hijabs.

I wouldn't bother coming here if I was Trump. The BBC and the rest of the media shill against him constantly, the people are dumbed down, plus London and the big cities arent British anymore. I hate to say it but Britain is done. I cant see any way out for us that doesnt involve large loss of life tbqh. Let us be a warning against being too tolerant.

I agree. Country alliances and treaties should be based on how well Trump is received by the crowds.

Forgot to add that Theresa May is a PC obsessed Authoritarian who uses Muslim Terror attacks to try and clamp down on the internet for the rest of us.
She doesn't realise what a basket case- pressure cooker her country has become and we should have had David Davis for PM instead. Pic related.

PRESIDENT SNOWFLAKE

>best start believin in shill threads

If there is anything inaccurate about this thread please point it out.

Trump is directly quoted.

they can't

they just like cry like bitches

Why would Trump want to visit a Muslim nation if they can't guarantee his safety? Seems sensible to me.

He cant even get adoring crowds in america. Only in russia or israel

>She doesn't realise what a basket case- pressure cooker her country has become and we should have had David Davis for PM instead.

I'm getting ready for shit to start.
I'm not knowledgeable on David Davies, what is he like?

>Over 1.8 million people signed a petition to prevent Mr Trump from being honoured with a formal state visit.
>The petition reads: “Donald Trump should be allowed to enter the UK in his capacity as head of the US Government, but he should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.”
So Trump saying "sort yourself out before I come over" is being afraid of his feelings get getting hurt?

You actually believe this?

Make sure Part and Parcel is out of the country when he visits.

What the UK can't guarantee is Trumps safety, you stupid mongs.

The UK is a mudslime shithole, and even the Mayor of London won't do anything to add protection because London is his private shira warzone.

What a load of crap.

He specifically talks about getting "better reception" not safety issues. If Kushner can go to Iraq and Trump can go to the Israel, I think the Secret Service can handle the UK.

>Why can't I go to Poland again, they colonised Brits anyway, no real difference

This desu. I dont think we could guarantee his safety. Trying to stop a suicide bomber would be a hate crime in this country

>Trucks of peace
>Bridge stabbings of peace
>Burning buildings of peace

I'm 100% positive that Trump is a cry baby yeah. I'm totally believe that OP. Gosh darn; this just proves that he's just the worst most absolute bigoted capitalist on the planet.

You forgot the...
>exploding audience of peace