When did you realize this guy was retarded and has no intellectual merit?

When did you realize this guy was retarded and has no intellectual merit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/845291728626241536?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=My2sLnHpyG4
youtube.com/watch?v=GUs_Q_rfl9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Stefan Molyneux Jew.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The second he opened his mouth.

wtf i love monopolies now

What connection is he trying to make here?

He's making a joke you fucking faggot.

took me like 3 videos before i realized he was a retard

Breaking someones trust in a relationship isn't the same thing as opposing business monopolies.

I never understood why Sup Forums liked him in the first place, or even watch his boring show for that matter. I can't stand some bald cunt in front of a camera speaking for more than 2 minutes, let alone 30.

Not an argument.

>Entire ideology based around voluntary commitments that are then maintained
>>Gee why are these people mad when someone breaks a commitment they agreed to

When I looked at the address bar in my browser.
Youtube intellectuals are all retarded and have no intellectual merit.

Wtf i love overprized monopolies!!!

Nah but seriously the moment i realized this guy was retarded was when he argued against free college by using the argument, that it would make college degrees worth less, and flood the job market with degrees!!!

No idiot, it will just increase the benchmarks for acceptance and actually raise the quality of education for people, and no it won't flood the job market with degrees. Because you still have to pass your classes.

And in a worst case scenario people are going to end up more educated than before. That was so stupid. Especially considering the fact that college and education is free(almost) in most western countries.

I love Stephan Molyneux and will continue to listen to him until peaceful migrants drag me from my home and slit my throat.

The argument against free college is that it raises the entry requirements for base level jobs to an unreachable degree, like 10 years experience. It also creates and "educated" class of people with no skills, as they take classes in gender studies or african arts instead of something that might get them a job

Trying to make a comparison between two people making a loving commitment to each other to a business buying another business and overtaking it so that it no longer has a voice and is instead dominated by the company with money.
Failed comparison.

That only happens if you do not regulate the amount of classes available. And this is a stupid fucking argument because you could just look at most western european countries and see this isn't the case.

What would actually happen is that more people won't get educated, but that people will get accepted based on merit, and not financial background.

Just don't educate too many people, and/or raise the bar of education so too many people can't pass.

I love these obvious threads where someone is clearly trying to undermine the confidence in alt media, by making these objective statements as if we all just turned on stefan molyneux, styx etc.

Die in a fire you faggot OP. I see what you're doing you ratfaced jew.

So it stands to reason that those who love the monopoly called government are cucks. Sounds about right.

The first five seconds I ever watched of him. Been laughing at you faggots ever since.

I think he's a fanatic idiot... but I can't stop listening. Most of the times I just play the video to fall asleep. For real.

his first video I saw

he still does a good job red-pilling normies. I guess stupid people need stupid arguments

>And this is a stupid fucking argument because you could just look at most western european countries and see this isn't the case.
Have you seen the job market in the UK? You need 2 years experience to work at McDonalds
>What would actually happen is that more people won't get educated, but that people will get accepted based on merit, and not financial background.
What are scholarships
>Just don't educate too many people, and/or raise the bar of education so too many people can't pass.
Not enough people graduate = no more people come to your college, ergo you lose income. Free state sponsored college means there is no incentive to provide quality education, as your income is guaranteed no matter how shit a job you do.

The only acceptable way to provide "free" college is low interest loans to persons that beat entrance exams, and only for selected courses

his older videos were better

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

Take everything he says with a grain of salt,aplly this to everyone
>I dont agree with what he said
>HES A IDIOT KEK LUL

Why would I want more gibs for people that don't put into the system? If you want to go to college; takeout a loan, get a pell grant etc. Be proactive and find a way but don't extort me to pay for Shaniqua and Jamal's free ride to Harvard.

"Many people who fiercely oppose being stabbed gets angry if they are not served a knife next to their steak. Think about it."

its a meme you dip

Yeah because it matters who makes the argument and if the person who makes the argument happens to have a Youtube channel it's invalid.

Agree. This is more a contract being broken than a monopoly.

>Have you seen the job market in the UK? You need 2 years experience to work at McDonalds

The US and UK job market are great arguments against paid education, ironically. Universities try and milk people off of money, and tries to take in as many people as possible and tries to make them stay for as long as possible.

If the government controls this, the amount of people who got educated, would decrease to an appropriate amount, to limit government spending.
>What are scholarships
It is still not a 100% merit based. People with money still have a great leg up on middleclass people. Free education offers 100% merit based acceptance.
>Not enough people graduate = no more people come to your college, ergo you lose income.
The education in countries where college is free is still very good and comparable to the likes of the UK and the US.

Thanks i had no idea what he was on about

The merit based acceptance increases the graduates chance of contributing to society.

And Shaniqua and Jamal won't get accepted to Harvard anyways.

Plus this is not even what Stefan Molyneux said in his video.

A monopoly means all consumers need to get their products from a single source because that source bought up the market.

1:1 is not a monopoly. A one sided open relationship would be closer to a monopoly.

At first he seemed ok, but after he was on JRE and came off pretty cunty and defensive I was done.

He sounds like Tyrion from Game of Thrones.

>If the government controls this, the amount of people who got educated, would decrease to an appropriate amount, to limit government spending.
nigger you said it's FREE education, why the fuck would it decrease, people would flock to that shit. "limit goverment spending" my ass, you say one thing that people should free shit now say another that people shouldn't get free shit

make up your mind

also
>Universities try and milk people off of money, and tries to take in as many people as possible and tries to make them stay for as long as possible.
yeah like that totally won't be the case if college is free and are directly paid for by the state

full retard arguments, you can wank off your europoor education all you want, keep that shit away from relevant countries

Kinda blackpilled. Dick. Shekel drinker. weird arguments that are full of holes.

Enjoyed his content a bit but, he was both boring and annoying me at the same time eventually. Not sure when.

>Molymeme comes out as a cuckold

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LIBERTARDIANS BTFO

>What would actually happen is that more people won't get educated, but that people will get accepted based on merit, and not financial background.
This. Acceptance would be 100% based on merit, not if your rich daddy made a donation to the alumni fund or not.

Relationships are like monopolies

i'm not trying to do any of that, I think getting your media from multiple sources alternative to mainstream outlets is the best way to get it, ideally by cutting out secondary sources and going straight to primary ones to cut out the middleman effectively.

i am also trying to make sure that somebody who is so intellectually dishonest as Stefan Molymeme is not regarded as any sort of person who has contributed anything to political philosophy. he is a literal nobody, and is laughed at in academic circles
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

>nigger you said it's FREE education, why the fuck would it decrease, people would flock to that shit.
Government funded education would actually result in less available spots at universities, therefore less graduates and less degree holders. But it would be much more strict on acceptance qualifications because of this and because there would be no incentive to accept more and more students, as there is in the current system. The result would be a smaller number of more qualified students in college. It is quality over quantity.

ONE DOLLAR

No, he's saying that breaking up monoplolies is like cucking the shareholders and that monoplolies are OK because monogamy is OK and cucking is bad.

>But it would be much more strict on acceptance qualifications

so you are for higher education standards, not free shit. You know what else is another standard of life, a natural filter between plebs and shitters? Money.

let people pay for their own degrees if they want it. Even if you "make stricter acceptance qualifications", you would just get more people cheating and weaseling their way through since it's got guaranteed gibs on the other side. Not only that, but even if you try to "regulate" which degrees get funding or not, then that degrees get saturated despite how high you make the bar of entry is because [i]it's goddamn free[/i]. You only hurt the people working in those industries in the long run because you get it stuffed full of shitters instead of people who wageslaved away during summers in high school, got scholarships, and actually value their goddamn time. Yes I'm mad, fuck free education, god I hate college kikes

t. senior STEMfag who fix other people's broken garbage code for a living because of the STEM meme encouraging retards into fields they should never be in, and should never have been paid to be there

>No idiot, it will just increase the benchmarks for acceptance and actually raise the quality of education for people, and no it won't flood the job market with degrees.
Oh, so now it takes a degree to work at McDonalds? Absolute rubbish. The fact is the vast majority of the lumpenproletariat are not fit for intellectual pursuits and even a 2 year associates degree is wasted on them. They should be hearded into dead end jobs until they ultimately expire. This is the fate of most of the world as it is all they are good for, and "education" does little to change it. As it is, many college kids use college as an excuse to party and barely get along in a shitty, easy libarts degree until they graduate to their dead end existence. If you make college "free", now everyone does this, but we all have to pay for their adult daycare.

Additionally there is the problem of people not smart enough to make it in an educated field but smarter than the average retard, or people who just do not find advanced education appealing. The skills of those people should be directed to the trades. However we propagandize that the trades are a low quality existence and that only through college can you get a high quality existence, and that everyone deserves a high quality existence. This is all nonsense, of course, and it leads to capable people who would have flourished as a tradesman being inappropriately thrust into an academic world they are ill suited for.

Oh sure, they'll muddle through, but your idiotic egalitarian religion has guaranteed they will live lives of mediocrity when they would be doing far better if they were placed correctly.

I love to play monopoly

>I guess stupid people need stupid arguments

you shouldn't, it's unironically one of the worst boardgames of all time

Mollymemes has consistently said all migration should be halted from wartorn and sub-80 IQ countries for at least a generation after they've stabilized.

And Mexicans are disproportionate receivers of social welfare services.

And Jews hypocritically push migration to white nations while taking none of their own.

If you cant appreciate what the guy's done to spread these messages you are either retarded or seditious.

Now, add to this the problem of overqualification. Not every job needs a degree. Most don't. Not every job is worth what a degreeholder deserves, or thinks they deserve.

So now you have a glut of unemployed, overqualified for the jobs they are actually capable of, but underskilled for the jobs they are qualified for, and yet you have businesses complaining they can't fill positions due to lack of suitable applicants.

So your government rather than admitting universal education is a bad idea says "clearly we must import millions of unskilled immigrants to serve as labor".

This has already happened multiple times in pretty much every Euro country at this point, so you can't really refute this.

Universal education is just part of the overall plan to replace europe's population. It is firm proof that europa is in its decadence and then decline phases as it prepares to be supplanted by invading "barbarians" to borrow the framework of Glubb's "Fate of Empires".

This is fake, right?

The argument against free college is that no one else wants to pay for it.

I do not think that he meant that

It's real
twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/845291728626241536?lang=en

MIKE DELET THIS

literally who?

When he said
>you have to kick everyone out of your life that doesn't agree with you
He said it on JRE and it proves this is the product of a home-body, and echochambering good for nothing, over-fapping fuck. The guy is an absolute.

>If you hate monoplies than you must allow your woman to fuck as many guys as she wants
Is that what this is? Because its retarded.

The Handbook of Human Ownership was pretty good to be honest. I haven't watched his other videos because they don't seem interesting or present any valuable information.

I thought his video on the end of the Roman Empire was pretty good.

Has he gone insane or something

Damn

Forgot to switch accounts before shilling

Being monogamous violates the NAP. You are acting like a protectionist state by keeping your wife for yourself. Open up the free market for your wife so competition can run its course, the invisible hand will work its magic with her.

he was quoting someone in that youtube post

google: stefan molyneux frozen

This

t. 1000+ hours of Moly

Molycult member detected

I'm the guy who donated 1 dollar

>Monopolize da puzzi.

A FUCKING DOLLAR

Always, he's an emotional fuckwit.
That said,
Ancaps are still fucking stupid.

Am I the only one that sees no issue with that statement?

>Intro to Lolisophy
>Why do Indian People Smell Like Shit?
>Bananas ASMR
wtf I love Molymeme now.

When he tired and failed to "rebut" Ayn Rand's ironclad criticism of Anarchism.
youtube.com/watch?v=My2sLnHpyG4

or when Noam Chomsky educated him on the origin of libertarianism and the perversion of the word by Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=GUs_Q_rfl9I

Literally doesn't understand the meaning of monopoly.

>You need 2 years experience to work at McDonalds

we have free university degrees and our job market is doing great

isn't that some videogame person?

Oh my god, is that tweet real?

Yeah he was the maker of Mass Affect Androgyny

He's still just-shy-of high tier. But that's it.
I even then could never abide his overlong videos full of bloat. Only reason I'm subscribed is his Bill Whittle videos.

When I first clicked a link to one of his videos, and it was thirty minutes long, and then he started talking.

yet people lump ayn rand with ancaps
you cant win

The contrast between alpha Molyneux running rings around cherrypicked moron callers versus him withering like a beta before the intellectual might of an actual philosopher like Chomsky.

He tweets Sup Forums memes and references us all the time. He also pronounces us "slash paul".

didn't he use to be pro nuclear family or was it just a larping phase

he knows what he's doing

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Feels ba-
No annoying. Fucking annoying.

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Stefan Molyneux Jew.mp4
>my mother was born in Berlin to a pretty Jewish clan

truly, there is nothing more disgusting than self-hating jews

That's pretty funny.

the instant all the 12 year old jewish shills here started to hype a fucking jewtube nerd

>This much damage control for getting caught shilling

>You know what else is another standard of life, a natural filter between plebs and shitters? Money.
Not really. Money does not say much about quality of the person. Money is egalitarian and democratic.

you know how i know you are a shill? nobody in their right mind in dixie would cape for a fucking sophomoric shut in satanist nerd in vermont. gtfo faggot. go watch your jewtube, and stay the fuck off pol.

A joke, probably. Everyone gets angry if their partner has an affair.

>Money does not say much about the quality of the person

Because the drug-addicted drunk homeless whose life are full of consistent bad decisions are truly paragons of responsibility instead of actually working and contributing, right? fuck off. Money isn't everything, but it does mean a lot. If you're responsible with your life, you're responsible with money and how to manage it.

You simply cannot be reckless with your money and still claim to be responsible, unless you're a woman that is

>everything that doesn't conform to my worldview is shilling

Molyneux's attempts at meme-ing are cringeworthy. I really wish he'd stop.

It doesn't really suit him and it just reeks of craving a bunch of retweets and potential new followers & viewers.

When he started pushing le cringey "not an argument" meme