Asian girls are constantly trying to compete with white girls...

Asian girls are constantly trying to compete with white girls. Prove that they "enjoy" their femininity even though no one really does. They are always spreading bitchy lies about white girls being fat, smelly, hairy, shrill, cheaters, slutty etc. And they are catty little sneaks, who giggle and laugh submissively while they do it.

But what makes it so hilarious, is its soooo futile. Its Asian shadow boxing against an opponent who doesn't even know you exist. L. O. L.

I have nothing against WM/AF couples. In fact I'm barely even aware it exists. I never really notice. Ever. But it does get me that these Asian girls are basically coolie scabs who will work under the worst conditions. So they lower the standards for all women, lowering my market value sorta speak. Asian girls don't mind being belittled China doll WHORES. I mean they basically are a race of prostitutes. No offense or anything, just being honest. Its just saddening for women to be like that and stuff.

And I say this as someone whos a friend to colored folks in general.

I always notice that both the guy and girl in WM/AF couples are always looking over their shoulders to see if fat and unattractive white girls notice them. And they NEVER do. LULZ XDD. On the reddit all these engineer betamales are always bragging of how envious white girls are of their childbrides. Most white girls are barely even aware WM/AF exists. And if they do know, they're just glad someones taking the Dilbert Zuckerberg engineers out of their hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoztbwJt41A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Original Post Best Post

gibs white Russian qt with ops attitude please

Asian women are more loyal, can cook, are subservient, and have tighter vaginas. White girls can't compete and now they have to get knocked up by Tyrone or Julio for a babby.

ching chang chong

nice trying, glorified housekeeper/fleshlight

Tits out, darling, there are rules on here.

((()))
asian females are soulless creatures and only baby dicked beta bitch boys SETTLE for asians when it's clear no white woman wants them

yes there are and only self respecting women can post, not sluts that flash their tits in exchange for a proper post.

You have stretch marks on your thighs and you need to burn your hair with chemicals to make it straight and pretty.

you have stretch marks on your face and call them eyes somehow

For me personally I can't take the body features(Especially the face) of asian women, it just looks stupid no matter how good looking they are,

((()))
lmao at this upset bitch boy.

DAMNNNNNNNN !!
Hahaha.. I'm in love

Only problem tho: hapa.

show your tits soboka. Dovhy Dovhy, suka. Show dem titties Da?

Asian women are fugly creatures who hate themselves and want to have a half white baby to improve the genetics of their offspring.
Thus only the lowest tier and most insecure white men date asians, because they know there is no way an asian is gonna leave/cheat a white man. None wants an affair with a flat faced monkey.
Lastly, shills use the >muh loyal tight pussied asian gf to promote racemixing on Sup Forums and try to make us hate white women, little they know it doesn't work.

asians smell like food plus they eat dogs so that combo man im tellin you

Fuck off. We have this thread every fucking day

>oooooh. me soh hony!

>white girls being fat, smelly, hairy, shrill, cheaters, slutty etc.

White Women are all of those things. This is not your safe space, sorry not sorry.

You gay son? The entire point is that this is no place for self-respect. Who one is shouldn't matter; thus if your identity pertains to what you talk about, you need to prove it or fuck off.

A voice like a catifght, a face like puke, who would ever marry a female gook?

>5 dollars is all my mom allows me to spend.

OP is a slavic qt

Hiya honey

Stay mad becky

Central Asian gooks sometimes look along the lines

They are of Turkic or otherwise nomadic origin, no visible connection with actual chinks and gooks

Looks like someone got rejected by an Asian qt

Minister of Health At Every Size

considering op never brought up her/his gender, you're the only one talking about it.
That's like asking me for a dick pic because I said I'm male.

I now have a massive erection.

But down the krokodil Sasha, you'll stop balding and losing your teeth

Re-read the last sentence. By the time where one speaks for someone without source, one claims to know. How can one be without knowing? Ergo, we are owed tits.

white girls tend to be 2x trashier than asian girls where i live. i've dated all white girls up until this point and have practically given up on them because they just tend to be so shit and stupid.

No one owes me shit.. and certainly not you. If you want tits that much, go back to Sup Forums degenerate.
something tells me you'll end up with an asian creature as a wife.

This should be listed under Russian war crimes.

they are also whores, if a white man goes to an Asian country, he can fuck 20 of them before the sun sets. Then these guys are the one having yellow fever, telling everyone how submissive asian bitches are, but don't relize the reason.

>white girls can't compete

hahahaha

asian women btfo, when will they ever recover?

Your loss, bro. Could have lurked some more; now I don't get tits and "she" still won't fuck you.

Asian women are qt and BASED! I'm going to marry me a submissive azn waifu! My kids are going to be master race!

>kids come along
>mongrel mental issues
>manlets if male
>sluts if female
>lactose intolerant
>look nothing like either parent

underrated

Ivan has delivered today. We should be nice to Ivan today.

keke you're pretty funny white girl. Maybe if you have a white baby it won't turn out gay.

animedebil, pls

LARPing white gurl and LARPing asian gurl

And people are biting this bait. Post tits or you nig nogs are the ones ruining this board.

This is funny only because it's so fucking lame and shit.
Asians have the worse comebacks and jokes.

White women had it made, and destroyed it all because their inner masculinity couldn't stand to be second to men in politics. You're being replaced white cunt. Go get beaten by Tyrone and Muhammad like you deserve. Have fun being a single mom.

This.

If your gf doesn't cover her mouth in embarrassment when she laughs, then she is a dirty whore.

I married a 10/10 chink and always wonder if I made the right decision whenever a slutty hot pale blonde passed me on the streets with their laughter and general whiteness.

You'll figure it out once you have you first kid.

white man had it made but his greed and gluttony wouldn't let him remain in his ancestral homelands. So he's been getting jewed at every turn.
you're getting replaced goy, go die in another sand box for zog like the like the good cattle you are.

piece of shit traitor. Your pain has only begun.

Russian flag has become the new Leaf.

fuck off

feminism is a fucking union.

outsource your waifus

asian pussy is best. asian women dont get fat. asian women suck dick and like it.

>>scabs who will work under the worst conditions. So they lower the standards for all women, lowering my market value sorta speak.

lol, i identified this and made it happen, i want you to know when you see us wmaf couples, it is the biggest fuck you to white women we could have come up with. you are the one shadow boxing, we dont see YOU anymore

You're obviously a jealous white roastie

hey is it john from that hapa shithole again?

sorry your parents dropped you on your head, it has nothing to do with being happa

you're just retarded

Did a woman write this post? It's almost completely irrelevant to anything I would think about.

Conquering land outside of Europe was good for us, you idiot. Stupid American shitskins on this board. God fucking damn.

Was in a similar situation 10 years ago, woke up one day and decided I wanted non-half breed children. Got divorced 4 months later. Year later met a white girl, have 2 kids and 3rd on the way. No regrets.

That's a Rare from a Russian but damm that's really tough bantz.

I'm European born with the last 10 generations born in the same nation and ethnic background.

I know. In my experience as a non-white I've found Asian women to be the most underhanded, cruel and manipulative people in existence. White women are usually pleasant to work with and are bro-tier (Despite their whorish tendencies, but that can be attributed to cultural brainwashing)

>women can't stand eachother
More at 11. Seriously, thinking about real life women so much can't be healthy or you'll get frustrated like one.

That's clearly a joo doe famalam

>White women are usually pleasant to work with and are bro-tier

Exactly why they make shit women.

Central Asian "Russians" I've met have been pretty much White. They look different also. Their skin is paler and not a shade of yellow and their faces aren't really flat (They have noses and rounder eyes)

Katinsky Act Violation!

I am Chinese and that's bullshit.

Angry rant about how you don't notice something. Ok, sweetie.

They are generally speaking better than most women in that regard. Their genetics make them more reasonable and objectively minded. They have principles (Usually misguided leftist ones) and adhere to them similarly to men.

I find it respectable. If they internalized real values your society would thrive. I'm certain that White women facilitated the renaissance.I often ponder why it occurred in Europe and so far all trails have lead me back to them. The bedrock of a cohesive society is it's women.

user those type of asian eye jokes are mean

This.
I have a Chinese gf and I find white girls usually disgusting : fat, loud, low IQ + acts stupid, whorish, lazy
There isn't even a choice to make

>I have a Chinese gf
And nothing of value was lost.

you would have stretch marks all over your arms if the krokodil didn't rot your flesh away. now go fucking down a bittle of pills and vodka you stupid slavic whore. you are beyond useless. your country only exports two things: shitty guns and shitty women and both both of them always wind up in the hands of niggers

That's fucking retarded, women and men evolved to be different and complimentary, filling different but important roles in society. If a woman is "bro-tier" and is basically just a man with a vagina, that's fucked. Even more fucked if you find yourself sexually attracted to this behavior, you latent homo.

Asians cover their mouth when laughing because they are embarassed of their bad crooked teeth.

wow, she's stuffed the shit out of that bra. its impressive how much stuffing there is

>HE HAD TO GET A GOOK
youtube.com/watch?v=JoztbwJt41A

Is she westernized or actually from China. Westernized asian bitches act the same as white bitches.

>WM/AF
it is mostly the other way in russia?

>a beta french fuck that surrendered in 4 weeks has a asian gf
how shocking..

You have it easier in that regard because there are still a lot of good Slavic women. You don't know how insufferable white american women are however so I don't begrudge yellow fever fags that much.

Are you slav? Opinon on russian demographics? Opinon on polygamy? How many kids do you want? Do you picture how they look?

fug

f

Why dont you russians have stable marriages? You need stable marriages inorder to build a stable strong future for your kids.

The Ideal through ancient civilizations (Including but not limited to Rome, Greece, Persia and even Scandinavia) was a women with a masculine mindset. That was used as an indicator that she would sire strong sons. The effeminate "pull" you are feeling is tied to African and East Asian civilizations that relegate women to "breeder" roles. That low bar is partly genetic determinism. You essentially selected for evil chaotic mentally ill bitches. This is why the Chinese stagnated. Their society was stunted by lowering desired selection pressures; allowing unproductive females with bad genetics to "get by". Whereas in Europe women had an active role and were productive. Women like that simply produce and raise superior children.

sdfds

fsdf

who is she? I wanna cum on her tits

Their teeth are also too big for their mouths (Much like Negros). Caucasoid teeth tend to me smaller and more specialized

fb

Chill the fuck out loser you're not funny

It also improved group dynamics generating a cohesive society. A society that capitalized on it's genetic potential and conquered the planet.

a hand with timestamp should be enough for you

She is from mainland China. I had a Vietnamese gf who was born in France though, she was a bit slutty at first but that was, I think, because of the influence of her whorish white friends (girls). I don't think Asians have a genetic predisposition to be whorish, but white girls surely have