Have you noticed how White Men are being pushed out of television and are almost trying to be ignored and pretending as...

Have you noticed how White Men are being pushed out of television and are almost trying to be ignored and pretending as if they don't exist anymore? Goodbye Doctor Who.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-vp-blames-women-and-diversity-for-sales-slump-1793921500
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UKhCvHqxtEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A woman sucked my dick. She grunted a bit when I blew it in her mouth. It was cute.

>watching pleb shit like Doctor Who in the first place

Spbp

so progressive

Fucking hell Doctor Who has been a multicultural shitshow since it's reviving in 2005. Stop being an asshurt faggot.

I have noticed a bunch of white boys being insecure they arent the center of attention

White men are no longer wanted in the societies that they built.
Personally I hope the world goes to hell. Just to spite everyone that turned their backs on us.

Just look at the author's face.

Apparently not enough of a mutlicultural shitshow since they had to pull this shit off.

>watching television

>Buzzfeed

That headline disgusts me "Goodbye to White Men", the purpose is to not be racist, but that is effectively... FUCKING RACIST

fucking this. This show is fucking cancer, just like those Monty Python faggots.

Doctor Who who?

>Doctor Who
It's just more Harry Potter-tier trash for Tumblr whales. Who gives a shit?

>Goodbye to White Men

This is why Trump should have lost. If hillary had won we would be well on the way to accelerationism.

The perfect example of a beta male cuck.

Looks like someone who frequents Sup Forums

>watching Sj Who after Moffat became head writer
el oh el

The only value these retarded Marxist will get out of this is the 15 minutes of fame for news headlines. The average cucked reader will look at the headline and pay no attention to the fact that no one gives a fuck about this. By doing so, they will create yet another false sense of superiority. They will attempt to push it even further, yet overplay their hand once again. No one will ever watch a barely tolerable show that has now turned into a SJW clap trap.

The left needs new tactics. Easy mode is boring.

Soon the SJW crowd will turn on them anyway, like Wheedon. It will be more entertains than that shit show.

Yeah, I don't really care though. I don't watch tv..

I've noticed SJWs on twitter being very critical of the non-existent backlash from imaginary manchild boogeymen over a casting decision on a show that has had a 100% SJW audience for over a decade.

Its almost like white men dont have time to watch the boob tube or something so they are changing demographics.

Was that baity of a title really necessary?

Doctor literally who has been a left wing show from the very beginning.
Spare me your faux outrage

io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-vp-blames-women-and-diversity-for-sales-slump-1793921500

I'm not that worried. When it comes down to it, when ratings drop they'll bring it back.

That and tumblr needs their fucking yaoibait shit for their cancerous fandoms.

It is when you're buttfeed

Wait what's wrong with Monty Python?

Fuck you, Monty Python is brilliant.

this is why I told everyone not to pick on the nerds.

Still a cis, white, hetero, what kind of nazi BS is that?

Feminist men are the slimiest little weasels.

This.

Why are feminists so obsessed with white men?

The show was decent (noticed I didn't say good) until Stephen Moffat became lead writer and they started to really cater to the Tumbler crowd.

This. British TV has been cucked for a long time, especially BBC. Stick to oldies like InBetweeners.

>BBC
well their name is their programm

There are still some good shows coming out of the UK though, even if they pander a bit. Shows like Line of Duty, which is on BBC and does have pointless interracial couplings throughout, but it's still compelling enough story wise that that Marxist shit don't matter.

that's their point, they're trying to get you to subconsciously accept it.

that British humor man.

I feel kind of bad for Whittaker. She's going to cop all the blame when this stunt casting fails to stop Doctor Who's terminsl decline and it gets axed next year.

It is fine. Only women watch/pay for TV anywho.

Tried to watch it - too childish, imo.
Zero buthurt.

I'm obviously consciously against it, yet I still watch it. That can be done too, Achmed. I hate Niggers and Muslims more than you Germanistanis hate Jews. I'd flay them personally if I was able, but I can't, so I fantasize, but I also don't miss good TV shows. If the propaganda is too blatant, then I stop watching. But it's blatant in Line of Duty, where Nigs are secondary and often villains.

I meant it's not blatant in Line of Duty.

the best thing about doctor who is the theme by based delia derbyshire

Stop watching it then. That's what I did with every movie/show that I initially liked but then it tried to force a stonk womym narrative e.g. Game of Thrones, Star Wars etc.

Why don't white men create their own media?

Has it been in decline? I know the writings garbage these days but are it's ratings in decline? I stopped watching it a year or two ago

ofc that can be done, but I think their agenda will work pretty well on your average normie.
Also you can call me Lee and not Achmed, I might be only half german, but at least I'm not a turkroach oder a ficki ficki immigrant.

Watch the ratings tank and people blame white men or some shit.

Dr Who seems to be more relevant abroad now... nobody I know in the UK still watches it.

>Goodbye to white men
>Hello to empowering women
>Goodbye Ratings

It will be a fun fad for the faggots until their ratings etc go to absolute shit. They are close, but not quite yet. Keep adding more tropes like the brave white girl who just LOVES black dick, the genius Semite or the brown kid who is so much wiser than adults could ever be.

It's shite. Left wing, elitist assholes who affect a faux intellectualism, all while being as far from diversity as they possibly can. A stuffy Englishman making a silly face and interjecting the word "halibut" randomly in a sketch is not funny, never will be funny and anyone that thinks different is the biggest cuck that waits to be pegged by a feminist and her black spiked strap on.

Isn't Doctor Who MADE for fangirls so they can fawn over the doctor?

How is this going to work?

Literally who?

they do but it gets shut down for being white. Look at Tim allens show Last Man Standing. They shut it down because he wouldnt push the leftist agenda hard enough . his show was about a conservative father fighting against his liberal wife and children. Second highest rated show on the channel and they still canceled it because he would refuse to allow the liberal part of his show to push bullshit. basically he refused to make his character look bad by what the writers were pushing. They obviously thought he would back down after the show got popular but he didnt and they canceled it.

these faggots are only half right because...
...is entirely right.
that fucker made the show complete shit.

This

Fangirls exclusively watch the show, so they need to virtue signal. But now they're going to get some woman as a star who is infinitely more attractive than they are, so they'll fucking hate it. Repeat for infinity, women are retarded.

... and all of a sudden their ratings tank.

>Female tumblr fanbase swoons over the doctor, and uses the female assistants as a means to self-insert
>Male doctor is now a female doctor
They better have a damn hunk of a male assistant, because I can see this going badly.

Why do white men have to suffer for others to be empowered

>riding the coattails of a show whose main character was always a man up to this point
>Can't create an original IP with a good protagonist that happens to be a woman

>Giving a single fuck about shows for children
>Letting your children watch such trash

>Jodie Whittaker
Dr Literally Who?

the new world order.

It's on old media platforms. He should speak to Trump, rebel media/breitbart about creating a conservative media. There's a definite platform out there and a market. Sam Hyde did the same thing. He should team up with Sam Hyde and build something. If we put up with this bullshit by using existing foundations, we're at the mercy of corporate overloads backed by the government.

Inb4 her new assistant jamal blacks her on telly whilst reading the koran

On the contrary, Trump has just caused libtards to double down and accelerate things even more.

Doctor Who was okay during the RTD era when the Doctor was fresh out of a universe-shattering war and acted goofy to mask his impulse to genocide anything that crossed him.
It's Moffat who tanked the series.

If the title dropped the first sentence it would be okay.

I don't care about female leads at all, but it makes me upset that every time it happens people use it to bash whites, as if cis white men are the fucking devil or something.

Why can't lefties just say "Oh, a female Doctor that's nice" instead of "Yeah fuck white makes, fuck them all"

I used to love Doctor Who when I was younger. Then new writers came in and fucked it up after the 10th doctor. They started to include lesbian aliens, made the Master female, introduced a black lesbian as his sidekick, etc. I guess completely altering the Doctor's character was its inevitable conclusion. The show's ruined now.

Marketers seriously need to start marketing in white primarily and white male secondary demographics, actively and continuously. That's how you kill phenomena like these. When the rest of the corporate faggots see that pandering to the predominant demographic with buying power brings the profits in droves, they will ditch all this marxist shit.

What is needed is a few marketers and brands to actively and proudly market their products exclusive to white people. All multi-culti marketed products WILL tank compared to white-targeted products. The only reason this multi-culti is profitable, is because no-one has the balls to pander to whites, at least yet. The first to do it is gonna make a metric fuckton of shekels

>Insert most beautiful, brawny and sexual man as sidekick.
>"OMG I'm so stupid, I need a STORNK WOMYN to help me!"

Ratings are going to compete with infomercials

You just described the entire entertainment industry of the 2010s.

you could kill the casting director and the person who wrote this article, It would literally end over night if they were scared of you...... but you're all pussies

About 4 years ago I thought I was seeing things with how whites are portrayed in commercials. Usually as Bumbling Idiots. I started making a list of different commercials, and the list was over 40 different commercials before I gave up. If that's how a company chooses to market to, they don't get my business. Kellogg's hates conservatives, Target loves trannies. Sam's Club hates whites, Starbucks hates veterans, and on & on. They don't get my money, it's as simple as that.

Lmao

"never interrupt the enemy when xhe is making a mistake" - Le Mini War Baguette

/thread

Genuinely couldnt give a fuck, drwho was bluepill central ever since its inception. Literally makes star trek look like Conan in comparison.

Relevant.

"What have white men ever done for us?"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

It's BBC, so I guarantee a Black as Coal Jamal. In fact, a Sikh would make more sense since they're a larger proportion of the populace, but Western media is too obsessed with Flat-Nosed Niggers.

Fuck white men. You need to be driven like cattle to the point of genocide only then will you faggots take a break from fapping and video games and attempt to actually do something with your faggot lives

Okay buddy. It took what two attacks on journalist to get the entire MSM to bow to Islam

You deal with bullies one way

underrated.

conservative media will have to stay online. Hollywood is completely subverted.

>not attributing the quote to Sam Hyde
-1/10

>InBetweeners

Jewish AF

This. There are plenty of stories out there with male characters. Modern culture is mostly garbage anyway, male or female. Let them have their "le stronk female" doctor who fights dustbins. There are more important things to give a shit about.

lol this. In the words of Jim Jeffries - "I couldn't be gay because I don't think I could fuck something that I respect".

It's because they're the men most desperate to get laid.

>Scott Bryan

He looks almost exactly like Carl the Cuck.The shibboleth rings true.

Inbetweeners is anti-gay
youtube.com/watch?v=UKhCvHqxtEU

>not being in doctor who
>not watching doctor who
>suffering

Monty Python was found funny at the time because no one had ever seen that type of "random" humour before. Unfortunately that is now the only type of humour that most younger people can appreciate.

Hello to empowering women, goodbye to viewers. Nobody wants this shit, and you think they would have learned from trash like Resident Evil or Salt.

Replacing our culture is bullshit

And eventually, enough people will come to the same conclusion that I have. You wont stop until you're afraid of us