Tfw the economy hasn't been this amazing in decades, unemployment rates are dropping by an insane margin...

>tfw the economy hasn't been this amazing in decades, unemployment rates are dropping by an insane margin, and Obama had literally, objectively, irrefutably, and inarguably zero hand in improving anything, and leftbetas are actually shitting their pants and crying about it

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/14/number-of-americans-filing-for-unemployment-benefits-on-the-decline/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA&feature=youtu.be
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=brL7J0iybQE
hooktube.com/watch?v=brL7J0iybQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama Leaf Wins Again

before right wing retard splerg out, this is the exact metric the Cuckbart article is about

It's over. I already won.

shills never win anything, you still have Muslims raping your women while the goyim laugh

you got massacred

This is actually the most important metric on whether or not Trump is reelected in 2020. Everyone screams about this and that and yet elections results are most correlated to economic success. I acknowledge that economy may have nothing to do with who is president.

>you have witnessed obamaleaf become more and more crazy as time goes on
So this is what it is to see someone devolve into a raving schizo, odd.

>being this mad that Obama Leaf debunked this thread right away

OMFG OBAMA LEAF

autismfaggotleaf btfo once again. it blows my mind how he hasn't just hanged himself yet, but then I remember just how fucking retarded he is.

Sure
Thanks...
If you are 65+ its no problem but anyone else is going to have to pay the debt back

He has slowly lost his mind since the election, you can tell in every thread that he shits up that he is going more mad by the day. He has taken to defending pedophiles and globalists, it must be a sad state of existence. I think the election broke him and shitposting is his only coping method(and likely what pushes the suicide off for now).

So are there like a bunch of you or are you just one fag

Trump has already fucked up by claiming that some minor bump after the election was his doing. The coming crash will be blamed on him.

B-BUT IT'S NOT THE END OF THE FISCAL YEAR OBAMA DID EVERYTHING

Ya, honestly I feel bad for bullying him sometimes. I remember there was a thread a few weeks ago where he broke down and admitted that he was sexually abused by his father, and that he lives with his mother and is unable to leave his room due to a long list of mental disorders. He gets btfo here 8+ hours everyday, he's clearly mentally ill.

Not 1 right wing retard will address this They can't because they know they got fucking annihilated by me.

God I love winning

I wouldn't bully him because irrespective of shitposting he clearly has something wrong. I think the shitposting is a form of catharsis for him. It's just sad to see newfags attempt to reason with someone who is mentally broken

lol ahahaha being this fucking retarded

There is just one official Obama Leaf but there are some fans who are larping as me, there are also some right wing retards larping as me but then posting stupid shit like what this retard is describing

Oh cuck'd r u?

Not 1 right wing retard will address this (You)

They can't because they know they got fucking annihilated by me.

God I love winning

don't be anti-Semitic

WTF

I've put out a warning.

I will address it. that is why Obama got re-elected. The only thing that matters is how well the economy is doing.

Hmmmm......so why do you troll Sup Forums? Knowing nobody will convert to Obama leaf know how

There's nothing to address with a mentally ill person, I simply point out the facts of your slow descent into madness. I understand that this shitposting is your only social interaction and a way for you to distract yourself from your problems. It's ok.

It's also why the American people voted for a continuation of the Obama economy.

So why is Cuckbart trying to take credit for things Obama did.

There have only been three crashes in modern US economic history. It has been less than 10 years since the last one. There has not been enough time for pressure to build and snap back.

What you are seeing now is a recovery just like we had when Clinton was President in the 90s. There was a big crash in 87, in Clinton got to take credit for the prosperity that came after, even if he was actually setting groundwork for the next crisis.

Things will continue to be good and at some point we'll run a budget surplus. This election was critical, otherwise Hillary would have gotten to take credit for the uptick and done the same program to eliminate the debt the clintons would have forever been remembered as the only people willing to lower the debt even if they had nothing to do with the prosperity that enabled it.

I just come here to tell the truth and drop redpills. That's all.

Yfw Trump nor current Congress has passed a budget in '17 to contribute to any of this

>Things will continue to be good and at some point we'll run a budget surplus.

He doesn't know. Republicans explode the budget deficit. Every time.

Sup newfag, enjoy staring into the face of madness if you attempt discourse with that one.

who would've thought that supply and demand applied to labor as well?
fewer illegals, fewer foreign visas and suddenly people start getting jobs

You haven't read the article. It is pretty much a boring straight up report that says this is what is happening. There is no claim or credit given to trump or obama.

>being this butthurt because Obama Leaf has massacred you in so many arguments

I love it

So do you think that Jews don't have a financial stake in a lot of what goes on around the world?

jfc I thought he was gone
>333 results
>all obamaleaf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT.jpg/

Whatever soothes your mental illness kid, this is better than you killing yourself, I'm sure.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. He's mentally ill. I'm sorry you were abused, you autistic faggot, but you really need to find a hobby or a gf or something.

>plying newfag
>seen many Obama leaf boss battle
>finally trying too see what Obama is???
>reptilian?
>profit?
>BAIT?
>unlikely

I did read it. What about OP and all the Cuckbart commenters then?

check this one

Doesn't matter, Trump's mere presence in the white house gives a sense of hope to hundreds of millions of people that would otherwise simply give up on life.

Like I said, this must be a form of catharsis or coping method or something. No sane person would look to create such a persona on an anonymous thangka painting forum. I doubt anyone has the screencaps about the abuse though it would make sense.

You don't get it.

Election results are tied to perceived prosperity. Deficit spending is a hack to achieve a false sense of prosperity.

Once the left let the genie out of the bottle it was a matter of "evolve or die". Either you play by the degenerate standards and have a chance to win or you do the right thing and become irrelevant.

The only way out of this spiral is to have an era of untold prosperity. You have to have people so optimistic and wealthy that they don't mind having a little bit less to pay down something they never get to see.

It has nothing to do with ideology. Ideology goes out the window when you need to win.

Not 1 argument

Asking you a question Obama leaf

Rare obamaleaf vid coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=zn8JEMKhWIA&feature=youtu.be

188 only

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3.

Republicans will explode the budget deficit.

Dear mr. Obamaleaf,

why all of your graphs cut off circa Jan 2017?

It must really crush your pee nuts to see that obongo is going to jail and his presidency was a big fat mess

continue writing your fanfic stories

i love it

cause thats when obama left office

>a reduction in the rate of over spending
>still overspemding

TOP KEK

Must be the reason he has been an ardent defender of pedophiles and globalists lately, what a sad state of existence.

>Already at 20 posts

just like LOCK HER UP amirite

>because that would invalidate all of my wild claims.

That's not spending. That's the deficit.

This is spending. Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years

You know damn well that annual deficit spending drasricallt increased in reaponse the the economic crisis. When you are at record high deficit spendi g, reducing it as you can afford to isn't anything special.

It's still new debt and it's still an unwillingness to make uncomfortable cuts that are correct but hurt the party or reelecroon chances. It's all the same degenerate, vote buying game play that is necessary to win elections.

You know this, but you choose to be dishonest about it anyway.

Wouldn't you be able to make a more coherent point about Trump by posting graphs post-January?

Showing Obama's record accurately is unfair because?

Since they have good economic news, they are rightly feeling good about their chances of getting trump reelected.

>changing the subject to hillary
>avoiding everyones arguments
let me guess, you're gonna say you've got somewhere to be, but then stick around to post another 50 times.

Bush left Obama a $1.4 Trillion budget deficit. This is pretty well known.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit

Read the CBO report

FY09 was Bush's last budget.

Just like FY17 was Obama's last budget.

Most right wing retards (not necessarily saying you) don't know what US fiscal years are.

job created is not a good economic metric.

Roosevelt / truman-- war going on and militarization of the US. Rosie the riveter

Ike- dealing with the after effects of WWII so yes jobs went down when roosie the riveter lost her job.

kennedy/LBJ- getting mini recession of war sorted out and back on track

Nixon/Ford - Overall Good economic stability and what jobs were created while not plentiful were high level and long term employment

Carter - all minimum wage jobs cause much peanut farms

Reagan / Bush: probably the most stable economic times in the last 50 years. the dollar was strong as well as out GDP

Clinton- lets deregulate everything, this won't end bad at all!! and we'll be the first administration to steal principle from social security instead of just interest. That makes us look great on paper.

Bush- dealing with the recession caused by clinton

Obama- all minimum wage jobs that cost more higher level employment to be down graded.

Your chart assigns Obama year spending to Bush.

Come on man, you can do better.

The point of this chart was to show the massive decline in jobless claims under OBama Furthermore, I don't save every chart for every metric every month. I made this one months ago and had it on hand.

Nope. Republican House and Senate.

Thanks for handing it over to us so easily Leaf.

Oh look, another user that knows how the mental instability works

You're the retard claiming Obama is going to be locked up. Are you now dinduing u retards used to chant LOCK HER UP?

> I made this one
> months ago and had it on hand.
I think it's time to update it :)

Hillary's going to jail. Obama probably too.
And Trump will go down in history as Reagan 2.0.

Wasted a lot of months losing to get nothing in return, eh?

That's not even the same id.

Fuck are you stupid. Always with your excuses and revisionism. Go get back carrier and ford your fat zionist asshole went and lost

The chart assigns Bush year spending to Obama. Why are you lying? Are you so retarded you don't know how to read?

You don't know how fiscal years work do you?

It clearly says re-assigned to OBama. TO OBAMA.

Are you retarded?

Republicans called it the OBama economy.

Ok go ahead. The point of this chart was to show the massive decline in jobless claims under OBama (You)

Stop bullying the mentally retarded.

>Hillary's going to jail. Obama probably too.

Any moment now

Look Obama leaf idk if your a girl or guy but whatever, I'm just saying can you show proof that Jews don't hold a significant influence in todays world, money wise, news wise, and culturally wise. Ill even say this isn't bait, I'm not taking pictures or any weird shit.

Sorry Karl.

I know. I already won the thread. tfw right wing retards think I'm a commie, but commies hate me

lol

lmao here is this leaf just reking everyone again

Senator Obama voted for TARP. He approved this spending before he was president. You know this, and you know that it was the right course of action.

Instead of being honest about it, you are a blood sucking opportunist. Spin any chart and misrepresent the data to cheerlead for a team that you aren't even on they payroll of.

We could have honest discourse, but that's not fun for you. I get it, but it's disappointing.

Remember when Obama was elected by pushing single payer healthcare? And 80% of people wanted a public option, but he completely reversed his position and went after anybody who mentioned it?

I can already bet obongo leaf is gonna save this just to feed his ego.

oh I don't deny it. Trump is giving them a huge tax cut.

Trump's Tax Cuts Aren't For You

youtube.com/watch?v=brL7J0iybQE

why are you using pictures of an alt-right drumpfkin? i though you were based....

Breitbart. Lol you frog cucks are retarded.

>unarchived The Young Turks youtube
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=brL7J0iybQE

Ask and ye shall recieve

>My face when a canadian went through the trouble of picking up an obviously left wing groups graphs
>My face when a canadian will keep using terminology on graphs that were manipulated by Obama to make it seem like Obama wasn't a failure
>"H-high deportations!" He said with Obama's redefined "Deportation" meaning "We found an illegal... Take him back?! That's a democrat vote you racist!"
>"Low unemployment!" he said Obama merely just used folks who were eligible to file for unemployment, which surprise, is a shockingly low number of unemployed folks.
>All of Obama's failures were Bush's fault
>All of Trump's work strong arming auto industries was somehow Obama despite Obama saying and doing nothing, he was merely president after a recession, so Obamaleaf pretends everyone else in the country wasn't trying to make money and instead just waited for King Nigger to make moves behind the scenes.
>Obamaleaf will refuse to talk about how the ACA was a complete disaster and took many families off of healthcare
>Obamaleaf will simply post another graph he can't understand, he simply sees higher numbers and assumes it was Obama's doing.

Okay, im not on the Trump train kek, so if Jews hold so much influence then why wouldn't they use that influence to better themselves?

He wasn't running on single payer in 2008. Look man, I fight with the Bernie kids on Twitter all the time about this shit. Obama didn't have the filibuster proof majority in the Senate for 2 years that the Bernie kids think he did. Look up the Senate in 2009. Lots of changes. I agree they should have had the public option but political reality is not as simple as Jimmy Dore makes it out to be. Anyways now you get Trumpcare so enjoy that.

does this upset u?

FY09 was Bush's last budget. You really don't understand that US budget process do you?

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit

Read the CBO report