Liberals BTFO'd

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/just-9-of-republicans-think-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/300.2
cilawgroup.com/news/2015/10/24/us-elections-how-can-foreign-nationals-be-involved-in-the-political-process/
thesaurus.com/browse/provide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

91% think CNN can suck my fucking dick.

god bless yeehaw

Based political Outsource

Ha ha ha ha ha

Everyone knows the only collusion in Russiagate was Democrats colluding together to get Trump. Lol

that means its probably even lower, b/c the (((polls))) always lie

accurate asf. Soon that number is gonna be 0%.

honestly, i want to know how someone could really believe trump colluded. Like, really. Honestly. The media is spending 90%+++ of it's coverage trying to tie trump and paint him as guilty, yet less and less people are believing. fake news media is failing. sad.

accurate. given its from a ABC NEWS poll of all the liberal media bias bullshit too. It's probably a good 3-6% lower - abc probably chose to the higher number...

This trump jr meeting scandal doesnt help the dems. They built up collusion to be so nefarious that this meeting has about the same impact as the 2005 tax return.

>91% of Rep*blicans are retarded
Woah, this is huge news

THEY'RE KILLING OUR DOGS. THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

>91 + 9 =/= 100

typical libtard can't do basic math

Trump has successfully convinced the party of retards not to believe anything, even in the face of facts and evidence.

I doubt most liberals honestly believe he did
Everyone knows it's a witch hunt, liberals are just putting on the charade to disrupt his presidency

Just like his overall approval ratin

I take the fact that the media and the left is going absolutely insane over this Don Jr thing as proof that they have no real evidence to talk about.

this this this

Antichrist gon antichrist

Even if they did, they'd need proof of the contents of any sort of damaging material.

>Did you receive damaging material on the Clinton's from Russian agents?
>Yes, we did
>What were the contents of said material?
>ohshit.jpg

actual evidence that Russia was offering to help the Trump campaign and actual evidence that Russia favored Trump

But we're supposed to believe Don Jr, who has lied every chance he got about this whole issue, that the Russian info wasn't given and it was about adoption.

We don't know about the collusion because we are believing what Don Jr has said without threat of perjury.

please show me evidence

one piece

please ;)

Yeah it's funny, the media is absolutely creaming themselves but most people are like "so what"

Fuck yeah! This is now a Southern Thread.
Fuck off nigger loving commie faggots.

There is evidence, it's in Don Jr's texts.

But they totally didn't discuss the Trump campaign with a lawyer tied to the Kremlin, none at all, because Don Jr. without being sworn to tell the truth.

i asked YOU to show ME. not TELL me.

now, go ahead smarty.

show me :)

>politicaloutsource.com

>Russia offered to help
>Russia favored Trump
This is not surprising at all and I think 95% of Trump voters assumed this anyway.

Even if this was true it wouldn't matter, if Trump broke the law, he will get caught. Its not a popularity contest. He either did, or he didn't. And if he did, he will be punished. Republican voters are so stupid.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

>liberal cucks can't handle based truth

Wrong! Even if you can prove he broke the law you still have to have a majority in congress to impeach him.

what sentence/line/part of that is evidence of collusion? Sounds like an email my horny grandmother would send me

If yall are going to have a civil war do us a favor up here and keep it mostly in the south thanks

yes

The Republican party will commit political suicide by not impeaching a criminal.

They're already set to lose many seats that previously weren't even close to being contentious next year.

>libposting on two different maymay websites at once

>91 percent of Cuckservatives are retards

I knew it.

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Can you read?

>crown prosecutor of Russia
>info apart of russia

Wrong! Impeaching him would be the political suicide. Their voters are still behind him. All these people you know that are outraged weren't Reoublican voters to begin with.

who the hell is yeehaw. I can't keep up with fucking 4channers memes anymore

I don't think you understand what evidence means. Evidence would mean "Here is what Jr. said, and it is incriminating". Not "Jr. spoke to a Russian and it might be incriminating". The possibility of guilt does not constitute guilt.

>who the hell is yeehaw

lol

You can become president with 45-49% of the turnout due to the electoral college, but Trump is sitting at 36% approval rating. You cannot win with those numbers.

He won independents this election cycle, 61% of them disapprove of him at this very moment.

Which leads to the next clause of my argument.

We are only believing a known liar what he said about a meeting that could put his brother in law in jail at the very least, and maybe even him. Yeah, he's definitely telling the truth.

That is, of course, if we find out how many other Trump officials were at the meeting.

Your gullibility is astounding.

This "Russia" narrative is on track to implosion, which is why they are shifting narratives to mental health & Impeachment.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Leftists Networks(working with Islamist Networks) are planning for a "US Spring" that will causes/lead to a Civil War/Coup.

Didnt you learn from the last election about believing the polls? Whatever, in 2024 when Trump is still president maybe you'll see.

>we are believing a known liar
Innocent until proven guilty.
You are making the accusation of collusion, you have to provide evidence. Until that happens, fuck off.

>Hillary and her dealings with Russia
sounds like the only "evidence" here proves clinton is the one that colluded with russia, pal.

this.

The NV meeting was never supposed to be leaked. The fact that it was shows they are running out of time.

The meeting isnt the dirt on trump. The meeting was the pretext for the FISA warrant used to get dirt on trump. It was always supposed to kept under the rug because its the first breadcrumb that leads down the trail of the DNC connection to the CF and the magnitsky act.

They wanted so hard to keep this meeting buried but they had no other options and were trying to draw out the coverage as long as possible. Too bad don jr isn't a total fuck up and released everything. Now the trail is leading to the DNC using the CF to fund domestic campaigns and not "trump secretly met with russian lawyer".

Contrarily, he solicited help from a foreign power, solicitation is absolutely illegal

Copy paste:
The relevant statute — 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 — bars foreign nationals from making any "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election. It also says no American "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation" in connection with any election.

>actual evidence that Russia was offering to help the Trump campaign
You mean actual evidence that Dems laid a legalistic trap suggesting to help the campaign.

Republicans being retarded doesn't mean Liberals are BTFO. That same 91% probably doesn't believe the world is round or Fluoride isn't a tool of the CIA to control minds.

That's clearly talking about money

No, the polls were right this election cycle.

That's why Trump won. Lowest voter turnout in history combined with lazy Democrats.

If you don't like either candidate, chances are you're going to not vote or vote third party, like what we saw.

Democrats aren't going to need to look far to find a better candidate than Hillary / Trump. There's even talk of the never Trumpers challenging Trump with their own candidate as well, from the Republican party.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that law is about monetary contributions, not advice

you're literally retarded if you think his approval ratings are that low.

Research counts as a contribution

Youre in a death cult and america means "winged serpent"

Proof?

Show me any poll, even heavily Republican favored ones, where he is polling at above 40-45%

You are the retarded one here, completely rejecting all the evidence we have.

>solicitation
[suh-lis-i-tey-shuh n]

Examples
the act of soliciting.
entreaty, urging, or importunity; a petition or request.
enticement or allurement.
Law.

the crime of asking another to commit or to aid in a crime.
the act of a prostitute soliciting in a public place.

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate
>Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump
>offered

For the purposes of part 300, to solicit means to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation may be made directly or indirectly. The context includes the conduct of persons involved in the communication. A solicitation does not include mere statements of political support or mere guidance as to the applicability of a particular law or regulation.

In cases like this, the law refers to anything "of value" - if value can be assessed with whatever was brought to the meeting, and that value exceeds the legal limit, it constitutes a violation

That's not what I asked for

And who assesses said "value"

Given the precedent set by the Nixon trials, it would be public if this ended up going that far. Even if the information couldn't be used in court of law to persecute the Clintons, it'd be public knowledge. I think White House user was right when he talked about the "slingshot" strategy. They might've just opened up a can of worms they will regret. They could've just kept quiet, retired with their loads of money, and let Trump do his job. But nope, they had to fuck with him.

"Services" are exempt from from this regulation under campaign law. It's clearly talking about monetary contributions or liquid assets.

cilawgroup.com/news/2015/10/24/us-elections-how-can-foreign-nationals-be-involved-in-the-political-process/

It actually only hurts the Dems because the Obama admin/DNC/FusionGPS abused their power to orchestrate the whole thing. They should all be arrested for this and all the other felonies they were already proven to commit.

The polls were horribly wrong because they said President Trump would lose every single swing state, and then he won them all. Underestimated his vote by a massive 5-10% of the total votes in every state in fact. Don't tell me anyone still trusts any of them?

I'm just one step ahead of you, regarding what you just posted.

It is defined in the law.
>A solicitation may be made directly or indirectly.

How valuable is the non-information he got?

>implying there was solicitation

I didn't ask for a definition of solicitation dipshit I asked for a definition of contribution. Keep up with words please

I don't need a (((poll))), Nate Silver. I know how Americans think. and the fact that you keep buying into your own propaganda is the reason you keep loosing. by all means, keep it up

>facts and evidence
A big fat LEL for you, shit for brains.

>anecdotal evidence

You are literally retarded. Literally.

I assume this overlaps perfectly with the 9% of Republicans who didn't vote for him. No one could be stupid enough to buy the media's conspiracy theory narrative unless they were predisposed to believe it already.

>A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

>otherwise provide anything of value

Well, yeah, that's how it's always been since the get-go.

>asking, requesting, or recommending
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered
>offered

Exactly, which is why this did not get leaked before. They know this just opens the door to more questions concerning collusion with the DNC, DOJ, Fusion GPS, and potentially Russia.

So if I asked a Russian for a hug I'd be guilty of treason

Oh boy.

Do you not understand what a clause is?

>donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

>funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

More like MAGA cucks who already bought into the shit are riding the train all the way to hell. No breaks. No admitting mistakes.

Nigger, you're just embarrassing yourself now.

Did they even provide ANYTHING though? wasn't the meeting bunk?

Don Jr lied about the meeting.
Only "came clean" when he was about to be exposed
That's a fact

Donald Trump Jr, who has a personal stake in the matter, not under oath, said those matters weren't discussed.

>asking
>Please give me something

>offered
>I am giving you something

>There is no evidence of collusion
>Here is some evidence
>The fact that all you talk about is your evidence of collusion proves that you have no evidence
Hurrrr

>he might have lied
You might have fucked a little boy in the ass, can we castrate you now?

Republicans don't take polls! they are too busy working and don't want to be bothered by such nonsense.

"Of value" doesn't mean "anything that helps" legally, that's why services are exempt

>provide anything of value

>provide

thesaurus.com/browse/provide

Except those approval ratings are from everyone, including non-likely voters. They are also heavily weighted for Dems. D+10 is not unusual for these faux statisticians.

Reminder that your weak ass tier excuses didn't work for Nixon either.
Your orange cheeto nigger is going down.

>contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending
You don't get to just ignore a key part of the definition you yourself gave

There was solid physical evidence against Nixon
Go back to being drunk and making bad music please

Do you not understand what a clause is?

>donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

>funds, or otherwise provide anything of value

comon, you simpleton, you have to think harder

>Contrarily, he solicited help from a foreign power, solicitation is absolutely illegal
>solicited
>illegal

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered
>offered

For the purposes of part 300, to solicit means to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation may be made directly or indirectly. The context includes the conduct of persons involved in the communication. A solicitation does not include mere statements of political support or mere guidance as to the applicability of a particular law or regulation.