What do we do about Acid Attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/07/10/man-turns-himself-in-over-alleged-acid-attack-on-aspiring-model_a_23023201/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep women inside.

it's just part and parcel now, bong

Ban Assault Jars, Cans, Glasses, and Vats.

Draconian sentences. Massively severe.

White-only Ethnostate.

Nothing, toast the roast. They're the one's who wanted them here in the first place

Publicly execute all Muslims and non-whites

nothing of value is ever lost. burn the coal, pay the toll

Issue every white Brit a Webley, and have them shoot mudslimes.

Execute a random Muslim family every time one of them does this. That WILL stop it. It might also start a race war, but then you can just kill ALL the Muslims instead of some.

Carry emergency baking soda.

>What do we do about Acid Attacks?
Nuke London

did that kid end up being an immigrant? Time ran some article today talking about the rise in acid attacks and of course the example they use is a white guy throwing it on a middle-easterner

part and parcel my young man

What do conservatives only use acid? Why not mercury poisoning or lead or heck, why not spray some base?

It's like the right isn't even creative in these attacks, they just use the same substance over and over.

we already do this with drone strikes

this. everyone else is retarded.

Dumbfuck, last time it was a white guy who threw the acid on a Muslim, not all the attacks are done by Muslims

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/07/10/man-turns-himself-in-over-alleged-acid-attack-on-aspiring-model_a_23023201/

The white man specifically targeted a Muslim yet this was largely ignored by the media

See this (((sponsored content))) here...
The acid is gonna be the false flag.

Ban assault acid, make sure you have a can conceal carry potentially harmful things license.

Her own fucking fault for being a whore and not wearing a burka tbqh

This is only happening because UK doesn't allow firearms so they are doing it on the cheap with acid instead.

I guess say nothing and do nothing unless you want to be labeled a racist

This, Mudslimes don't go out randomly to acid attack women. Its always the stupid and mentally unstable women who date the mudslimes for excitement that get later get attacked by the jealous muds.
More of these examples would serve as good warning signs for the rest of the female community.

They're good. Sluts should not be allowed to leave the house.

Forced gender reassignment.

ye, you have to make an example

kys muzzie cocksucker

issue protective veils.

No they were just on mopeds and baptizing mudslmes with holy water....MSM media ran with "White supremacist spraying and dousing muslims with acid in london & uk acid attack epidemic surge"....

Not an argument.

We encourage it

Nothing.

It's called paybacks a bitch mother fucker

london gangs are carrying acid instead of knives these days

Just ban Acid.

>waah what you're doing is barbaric!
>i will now do the same barbaric thing to you to prove i'm more civilized!

kys

Keep calm, don't look back in anger, pay your TV license, it's just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Burn down your parliament and go American style. Start carrying weapons and kill anyone who fucks with you.

We need to ban these victims from speaking out.
It hurts to see them suffer, so we should ban them from being seen in public, too.

You carry on exactly as we were.

Keep calm, mates. Don't let them divide us.

I bet most of them are done by anglos.

Anglos are scum.

>Finland is deporting an Irak man who threatened to honor kill his sister
Finland is so bigoted. How does UK handle honor killings?

Lolz
there's no emotion involved
It's best you stay up there in your pussified safe zone leaf

Ban acid from being on commercial sale, maybe introduce a licence, etc.

I propose an acid license, if people are required to own a license for any water that has a Ph of over 7, then acid attacks will cease entirely.

Go back to living in the caves and picking up berries, basically.

Back to your blighted potatoes, or there'll be trouble!

Don't forget to add a handsome tax to that license goy. Let's make a buck of these law abiding suckers.

who cares, in 99% of cases its ex gf of theirs

Eye for an eye punishment.
Pour acid on the agressors face and genitalia.

Was this woman black or white before? I can't tell.

>acid to the face makes us all look raceless, acid wash for everyone now

Just tryin to make them feel at home

>>I can't tell
>Has no nigger facial features
>The brown on her face has a splash pattern
Why can't you tell? Should be obvious.

ironically the reason criminal groups use acid attacks instead of knives is there are legal penalties for carrying a knife on the street but not acid, so if they literally just unbanned carrying knives criminals would go back to threatening people with them rather than throwing fucking acid in their face which I'd much prefer, but instead they're going to ban buying bleach without a license or some autism which will lead to criminals doing something even worse like setting people on fire or whatever the fuck

they already feel at home. it's london

You leafs just can't help your faggotry.

Everyone carry a bottle of sodium hydroxide

We support them if women get out of line.

For women, an acid attack is worse than death. It kills their sexual market value

Assault acid? Most of this shit is over the counter 'for cosmetic use only' shit. TCP, Salactite etc. It's shit but you can't ban everything.

I meant Salactol.

>Looks like a Nigger
Was she human or black before? She could easily say she has a pigmentation issue or cover herself in flesh eating bacteria.

This is why Sweden is so compatible with Islam; they always have lye fish around incase of an acid attack

>continue to feel it
Of course, she looks like a zombie, she will forever feel it.

Acid-proof burkas.

t. Butthurt child raping, worshipper of child rapist etc
You will go back, your tribe will be raped and humiliated. I like the Quran verse mentioning taking one foot, hand in opposite sides of body. Yes that will do, of course the irony will make me hard whilst I punish your kind.

>acid
>pH over 7

Test

ban assault cars
ban assault jars
ban assault bars

Acid attacks are just filling in for firearms, desu.

Why stab someone when you can just toss some chemical on your target and split?

why wasnt she wearing her burka?
honestly acid attacks are based

if you throw acid on your enemies, they win

They don't happen in America therefore feminists don't care. Sorry dot Indians you're on your own.

Remove women's political power.
Women for evolutionary reasons do not understand society's safety and neither feel responsibility for it.
Any society where women have political power will end up losing society's safety completely.

Statistically, at least in UK, men were victims of acid attacks at double the rate of women. Why are you making this a womens' issue when it's clearly an issue of no guns.

Not the best choice

Laugh

Bin that acid, get a... ?

Not taking into consideration you got those numbers wrong, what about base attacks?

this is what you voted for
no fucking sympathy from me.

Just going to have to get used to it, i mean it's a big city. :^)

WE SAY THANK YOU DIVERITY

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

>Ph of over 7,
>acid

I really hope this is bait.

>acid attacks
Is this the new 90s?

Exactly- I'd even go so far as to say we should spread the news of them, to celebrate with the feminists when their muslim friends commit acts of Peace.

Quit being such a pussy and listen to your Mayor

Remove kebab. Remove politicians who allow kebab. Remove leftists who side with kebab.

there was a segment about acid attacks on the bbc and on lbc radio where they said that this was not a ethnic thing and that an equal amount of whites carry out acid attack as non whites do. now i know acid attacks are very prevalent amongst south asian people but recently there have been 2 high profile cases where the perpetrators of these attacks ended up being white. also apparently acid attacks have been a thing in england since the victorian era and cockney mobsters would use acid too.

is there anywhere that shows the ethnic breakdown of all the acid attacks in recent times?

Mate...

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C

There's only one solution, and it's maddening that no one recognizes this outside of a few dumb NEETs on Chinese cartoon imageboards because it's just so obvious: stop importing Muslims by the boatload, send back all of the ones who are causing trouble, and just grow a damn backbone

A Sup Forums that doesn't check these digits isn't a Sup Forums I want to be a part of, even if it is a fucking leaf

>the BBC cherry picked a few examples to immediately make muzzie invaders seem just like us white actual brits
FTFY... that'll be 2 burgers for the work, m80

Autistic worshipping of serial digits belongs on

>no fun allowed
I bet you were triggered by the anime reaction image too, huh? If you think that's autistic digit worshipping, you clearly are new and need to lurk more

shitskins throw acid, some idiots follow suit, not hard to find.

FYI acid attacks are extremely rare in the western world until recently.

get them to start attacking jewish towns instead?

Nothing, it's pretty much a muslim thing and they won't listen to us so there is nothing we can do.

Encourage them. Roasties need to learn their place when they step out of line.