Honest thoughts on sikhs?

honest thoughts on sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish the alt right would see these people and realize that not all Muslims are bad

>Sikh
>Muslim
Pick one faggot

Just another shitskin that needs to be exterminated

this so much. some muslims like the sikhs are mostly not bad

Sikhs are not bro tier.

Not.

All I see are sand people violating the flag code

based because they are like natures white blood cells to defend against the virus of islam, they even carry around knives because of a history of having to save people from muslims

We can't understand you. Go back to your country. White power!

Sikhs are the only good muslims.

based

Skihs are just as bad as muslims. Wake the fuck up, America is of European decent and should BE THAT WAY. No shit skins, no turbans, no mosques, and NO FUCKING ALLAH. FUCK OFF YOU PEDOPHILE LOVING FUCKS

Bait. Careful not to fall for it

>this thread

They don't bother anyone, and some voted for Trump.

Retards here do not even know anything about Sikhs

All muslims and shitskins are anti western and cancer. They belong in the sand countries fighting eachother like barbaric fools. America and Europe are for whites only. Fuck your multiculturism and fuck you

>Look at this dank brown guy in Trump rag, fucking based!

I know enough to say that they are shitskins and dont belong in European countries. Leave them in the dunes and let em fight other shitskins to death. That is their destiny.

The Alt-Right is of European descent and we will not let some disgusting brown person in the group. We are for western values, which is white values. Not some ugly dunerag

Bro tier, but they gotta go back.

Not bro tier. They are trying to assimilate so they can later on kill all the whites and take over European countries

overrated as hell

better than muslims; but most sikhs seem to have fallen into the muh multicultural society meme

subhuman streetshitters
literally AS BAD as pislamists
> idiotic "religious garbs" (read: smelly turban with hair that's unwashed for months)
> cousin marriage (inbreds)
> we murder for religious background, we're based!!! (subhumans)
fuck off with your plebbit-tier propaganda, you're all the same type of genetic trash

based
they're the best gas station clerks

Fuck them. Seriously fuck the meme that these sandniggers are bros. They bought up ALL THE PROPERTY and ALMOST EVERY BUSINESS in my town and REFUSE to rent to whites. This is a medium sized town and whites have to pay bug city prices while these fucks litterally pay nothing 50% of the time. I grew up here and now i have to move because no shitskin will hire a white and the few places i can rent are fucking absurd. Fuck those cocksuckers.

Pieces of shit. Every scam that is perpetrated here at the moment is from these smelly fuckers, will smile at you whilst lying through their teeth.

Isn't the lead singer of system of a down a Sikh?

Always wondered...

overrated streetshitting ganges mutants.

They don't threaten Israel so the controlled opposition (aka the alt-right) doesn't have a problem with them

Sikhs SUCKS. Some time ago one of them was arrestend for throwing acid against his wife because she was too "western".
BROWN = SHIT NO EXCEPTION

Sikhs lose all the good qualities of Islam (subservient women, intolerance for gays and hatred of Jews), but keep all the bad qualities (brown skin).
Snackbar Mudslimes are 100x better than any sikh nigger.

I like them as allies against islam But they still don't belong in the US

Bro tier, cool traditions, integrate everywhere they go extremely well, honourable.

>Implying there is any real conflict with Islam that is not Jew lies

fuck the sikhs

The integrate well? lol they fuck my daughter so its ok?

sikhs raped your daughter, what?

SIKHS ARE BASED

JUST LIKE NIGGERS, LOOK AT THE BASED NIGGER IN MY PIC RELATED!

LATINOS4TRUMP ARE THE MOST BASED!

EVERYONE IS BASED EXCEPT MOSLEMS :D

KEEP BRINGING IN THE NON-MUSLIM BROWN PEOPLE, MY WIFE NEEDS THEM!

(you)

From dating one I learned a few things, they believe in equality of everyone accept when it comes to women they seam to ignore this completely. They are the supper rich, light skinned Indians that live in the north on top of India's capitalistic class system. They also carry large daggers and are never supposed to cut any part of their hair.

>sperging so hard he can't even spell
Embarrassing.

>that not all Muslims are bad
>sikhs
>muslem.

american education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh
either way there pretty peaceful i prefer them over mudshits and niggers any day.

No one gives a shit pajeet.

Sikhs contribute to society. They fight against Muslims. Many are religious and will only have sex with a woman of their own religion/race. Which means no race mixing for the most part or rape gangs. They don't cause problems. Most come here to work, then go back to India.

I've actually a fair amount of respect for them. I've no problems with them coming here, so long as their numbers are controlled.

they were mistaken for mudslimes before 9/11 and a little bit after too. I remember some hells angels beating up some rag heads because of the towers thinking they were part of the moon cult.

t. jew yorker

>No one gives a shit pajeet.

im just pionting out the burgers retardation mate no need to be buthurt.

>They fight against Muslims
"the used to fight agianst them".

I don't think about Sikhs at all.

>Allowed to legally own swords and other cool weapons
>Remove Pakis
>Humble
>Legally allowed to carry swords
Pretty fucking cool, they have a religious festival each year and they demonstrate their skill pretty cool.
I once met a slightly bleached sick qt at university.

They run the BPI industry. Six Sigma ninjas, don't always smell unlike Indians.

Good one. I wonder how much Nigger seed is in your ass hole and genes.
Pic related is the average American """"" person"""""

Her parents aren't sikh to my knowledge. Day of the rake her 10/10 bleached daughter will go into someone's lucky breeding Len or haram.

Sikhs are the only real honorary Aryans as they're the only shitskins to ever fight in World Wars, for both sides.

They're no better than the Mohammedans.

Generally ok, much better at integrating than Moslems but Sikhs should be in India, not in the west.

I'm sikh of immigration so fuck off

Sikhs are bro-tier. Honestly better than most natives DESU

Never met a Sikh I didn't like.
...Well except for one. He and I had a bit of a brawl over a girl. I think his name was Khan or something.

Best cab drivers too.

sikhs are fucking BASED

You have to go back Aagyakar.