The Trudeau government has quietly paid a $10...

The Trudeau government has quietly paid a $10.5-million settlement to Omar Khadr in a move that circumvents legal efforts by two Americans to prevent him from receiving compensation for abuses he suffered as a teenager at the U.S. military detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
But yet people claim they didnt pay him.
>paid a Settlement
>is not paying Khadr
>Khadr is apologized too and is allowed to live in Canada
>Courts refuse to acknowledge he committed High Treason
>Charter of Rights and Freedoms doesnt apply to Child soldiers in another country, thus has no pull here in Canada
>His torture took place in GitMo, not a Canadian prison.
>15 year old terrorist from a terrorist family at the time, enemy of Canada then, Canadian citizen as well, thus falls under High Treason.
Aka this guy is fair game.
Section 46
High treason
46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,
(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;
(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or
(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-nf-eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What act of terrorism did he commit?

Served Al-Qeuda, Threw a grenade that killed a US Serviceman. He left Canada with his Family to commit Terrorist actions, as well as the fact he is rumored to have created the bombs that killed roughly 97 of 153 troops lost in Afghanistan.

So the Canadian government just funded terrorism

Yes dad, they did. Help us.

Did they ever release the location of where this guy lives?

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE CANADAIN GOVERNMENT NOW FUNDS ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

He lives in Edmonton. Our (((meme-group))) at the uni was trying to track him down.

I dont think so but I want the fucking nigger dead.

You need to do this and you know why.

We must return the dignity, or a portion of dignity, to Canada relating to this matter.

Yeah. Not personally going to do anything, but I reckon making his place of residence known to the public be of enough service to my country.

The goons can do as they wish after that.

t. jewish-edmontonian

what is the canadian punishment for high treason

>Jewish
>Mussies hate Jews
>Not killing him and claiming his house for Greater Israel.

You're why Hitler did what he did.

Life In prison. Use to be death but they abolished it in '90

I'm only here to make the silly goyim fight, you know this.

Hey senpai, does said U of A group have a means of contact?

There's some good bantz to be had on whyte.

I wonder could we petition to release the terms of the $10.5m under Access to Information Act?

> Since his release on bail, Khadr has completed his high school diploma and was taking courses — as an honours student — in the hopes of being accepted into nursing school in the fall.
Post nursing schools in Edmonton area

tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-nf-eng.pdf

What record should I request from the gov guys?

no because if we kill our enemy's they win, you silly sally

I don't think you understand what those brackets mean.