Do the elite jews use average jews as a human shield in ethnic warfare?

Anybody who knows anything about judaism knows the jews are, and have practically always been, taking part in ethnic warfare against the goyim. They believe they are the chosen people and the rest of human kind is ultimately meant to serve them. Weapons in this ethnic warfare include usury, attacks on the family, subversion, degeneracy propaganda through media etc etc.
But throughout history this has backfired in the form of various pogroms against the jew. However, it is rare that the elite of the jews feel the brunt of these blowbacks, its almost always the ordinary jews that suffer.
How do ordinary jews feel about this? Are they concerned at all about being a human shield?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vW925L7IlVw
youtu.be/TagttbCIvMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews get the fuck in here

Bump for honest answers

I feel like pol is too harsh against the jews. Youre average jew is just some schlumpy dentist, at least in america, and is extremely mixed with white americans. Their larping is cherokee tier. i think that it would be prudent to kill the elite jews, especially those involved in politics, and leave the other ones alone. Force them to abandon their jewish identity at gunpoint or something. Or deport them all at worse.

A Talmudist without money is considered to be dead already by its peers. Thus when a Jew is poor he is an acceptable sacrifice, about on par with a Gentile. As they restrict most of this knowledge to a handful of men in each family, though, the vast bulk of them remains unaware to begin with. I'd have to dig up a lot of stuff for proof, but most translations of the Old Testament give you the gist of it.

The elite Jews are infiltrator Satanists using the average Jew as a disguise.

I agree. Hence the question how do actual average jews feel about being part of a human shield?

Why do you think the NatSocs did not try to redpill average Schlomo about this?

yes maybe, but then you see whole towns full of jews claiming gibmedats and sitting on a goldmine in the basement. Or the ones renting apartments to minorities to lower the area value and then buying more property and kicking them out and renting it to whites to raise it up.
Then you remember they are all the same and the sliver of sympathy goes out the window.

I think most jews are just clueless normies, going about their day.
The danger comes from a very few jewish families and they protect their influence to stay within said family.

Though jews who dont integrate and see their country only as a host are also a problem. But this they share with everyone else.
Everbody who wouldnt willingly fight for their countrymen is a problem.

I have little sympathy for any scammer of mankind. But history shows its the average ones that end up as a soap bar in the death camp (if you believe certain ((history)) that is).

Most likely. It'd be funny if globalists actually larped as jews for free diplomatic immunity and to have them take the blame. Soros quite fits already.

I just had a brutal experience with an average Jew that may have finally convinced me that it's time to extirpate every last one of them. You think you're dealing with some trustworthy, salt-of-the-earth guy until, surprise, he tries to Jew you.

I think they may even have tried that. The psychology of the religious Jew is an exercise in psychopathology more than anything; what you pass on to one, he will use to kill off the "lesser" Jews in order to attain a position of dominance and more money, because more money = more divine favor = more spark of the divine in you = you being more god-like than others and therefore a purer Jew. And as the accounts of the Ghetto Risings already furnish that all that was needed to make them stay put was to pay their rabbis, I suppose that whatever attempt was made not only failed, but led to the Jews in the know making a huge show of their "heroism" so that others would stand up for them and get killed first. When you observe Jewish activists for a while, you will see this behavior all the time.

Right wing Jews helplessly watch the global elitists keep pushing for diversity

As a Jew, I cringe every time Schumer, Zuckenberg or one of the others tries to shove their liberal bullshit to others. I of course hear about it and can do nothing but wonder why they want to cause shit for other Jews

I recently has this experience:
>be me low key NatSoc in Amsterdam
>have an honest convo with jewish guy one day outside restaurant
>he came here to be in a more open minded society than israel
>served in IDF
>says he used to be very religious but not anymore
>ask him if he feels the goyim are beneath the jews and should serve them in his opinion
>unironically says ofcourse
>think its some sort of joke of the kike, keep talking to find out its not
>mfw

Im genuinely interested if and how they feel this will backfire against them one day

Are you therefor concerned at about yourself at all, in relation to history?

I read about this in Arendt's book about Eichman as well. The 'Judenrat' often took monetary and other gains in exchange for smooth deportation of other jews. Pretty horrible stuff

Being that I know where most that Holocaust "proof" comes from (look up Rhineland camps; (((Eisenhower)))'s harmless denazification effort, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha), I'd say it hit the right people honestly. Note how "Holocaust" means "burnt offering", like Molech the Golden Calf would have been offered in good old Babylon.

So you think they named it Holocaustâ„¢ because it was the jewish sacrifice of other jews?

Yes and no - in that the Germans were the initial target of genocide to begin with; Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem Chaim Sonnenfeld had, upon the German Emperor's attending of the first Protestant Church opening in Palestine, declared us the descendants of the tribe Amalek, which religious Jews are sworn to eradicate. Throughout the earlier half of the 20th century this became a recurring theme - France stationing negro soldiers in the West to "rape the warlike German seed out of existence", Britain's excessive propaganda effort smearing Germans as barbarians, the biased accounting on our supposed "genocide" of the Herero people, etc; coincidence over coincidence from countries totally not ruled entirely by the banks, oh no, it's through merit, hard work and intelligence that all those Jews do all our writing - until they eventually had us completely subdued after the Big One. Cue Eisenhower, Morgenthau and all the rest of them.

The joke, of course, being that as far as these things can be traced back, Talmudist Jews are more likely the spiritual descendants of Ancient Babylon and not even all that closely related to Israel, while nobody's even exactly sure about Germans proper.

Tl;dr: They didn't go for other Jews; having a few dead Jews to show was just beneficial as it would confirm the propaganda. Look how much torture they used in the Nuremberg trials - and how often the tortured admitted to things that could then not, in fact, be confirmed.

Thanks for the redpill germanbro. maybe we'll fight shoulder to shoulder one day again

No problem - and I hope so too.

We can have something like that now already though: The hunt for Amalek is still on, and if we are their seed so are all Germanics, including you and the Brits and in fact most Americans, even France to no small degree. So next time you see some Germany Hate Thread or "Jews are the masterrace" thingy, drop this reddest of all pills on it. You'll be surprised how swiftly that makes our brothers see the light.

Thats just how people are
Possibly just Americans

>Do the elite jews use average jews as a human shield in ethnic warfare?

Already happened and might happen again soon.
The banker family under Moloch's blood red shield will sacrifice fellow Jews by the hundreds of thousands again to protect their power.
Holocaust does not mean genocide, it means sacrifice.

t. ben shapiro

All races are engaged in eugenics warfare. If you claim you are not you either lying or even worst no longer fighting each other.

As for whether we Jews corrupt your genes. If you fucker a nigger we didn't force you to dick her. Think of of it this way. Many of us Jews can trace our lineage back hundreds of years. The Goys can only trace it back to their grandfather, the niggers not even that. So it's your fault for not being interested in your genes.

The same is true of you whining about interest rates. If you don't want a loan, don't take it. If you are upset that the Jews have all the money, that's your ancestors fault for being dumb asses that thought "materialism is evil", so they live their kids poor.

Honestly if you Goys actually knew a thing or two about creating a legacy you would have whiped us out long ago. But it seems you arn't even trying.

Jusy deport all of them to israel . Problen solved.

My 2 cent is that people with the religion of power use the jews as a cover since WW1.(((They))) know no god,they want to be god.
I mean being a jew is a matter of religion,anyone can become a jew.
Then why do you find that every degeneracy promoter is very openly jewish.My $0.02 is that even Israel was built up to take the blame for something thats in the brewing.
You have to face it that without (((them))) being very openly jewish (((they))) would have a much more easy job without the chance of public to make the connection that every single on of (((them))) is a jew.
So what is the question really?
The question is that are jews this stupid?
Do jews think society left the point after they can get away with it?
Or are they being set up to take the blame for whats coming ?

If you are truely jewish your honestly is admirable. That said, I personally don't believe in this eternal struggle among men. There is a universe to explore and all. But your last sentences can be just as well be turned around. If you jews are so great at this legacy thing and eugenic warfare, why havent you wiped us out yet? Last time the white man flipped out 1939 -1945 he almost wiped you of the face of a continent according to your own story. Its foolish to say the least to think that was the last time the white man posed a threat.

>flag
Yeah,he's sure jewish and not larping.

>As a Jew, I cringe every time Schumer, Zuckenberg or one of the others tries to shove their liberal bullshit to others. I of course hear about it and can do nothing but wonder why they want to cause shit for other Jews

Don't play stupid, Moshe...it's your trademark, always playing the victim even if you're on top.

youtu.be/vW925L7IlVw

>your own story

Exactly...(((their story))). Only 250k kikes died...

youtu.be/TagttbCIvMo

>If you jews are so great at this legacy thing and eugenic warfare, why havent you wiped us out yet?

If the whites are so great about their legacy and eugenic warfare why didn't you kill all the niggers in Africa?

It's much better to enslave lesser races than kill them off. Now whites are a dangerous type of slave because they can actually organize shit, unlike niggers. But this same organization skill is why they are so much better slaves than niggers.

What you didn't get is this: all races want to rule the world. Even the niggers, it's just that they suck at it, they can't even rule their own ghettos. The only two races that seriously have a chance at ruling the world are the whites and Jews, and the whites piss away their genes and opportunities.

Why don't Jews ferret out the Moloch worshipers from among themselves? Or is that impossible?

So hopping from country to country over the past 3000 years is so much better, being chased and fleeing out of many of them? The jews only have had their own ethnostate for 70 years and theyve never had peace. Only a fool would bet on a peaceful comfortable future for jews with that track record.
I think the white man believes much more in the 'Coexist' meme. The reason black people or asians are not wiped out or enslaved anymore is because the white man figured out some people are better left alone. Colonies or enslavement are not necessary if you actually build shit on your own. But doing things on their own is not exactly something jews are known for are they...
I think you are being played for suckers to take horrible hits by your own elite and always have been.

The way it basically works is that they're raised with this fear that all non-Jews are after them for some reason and the current arrangement's the safest one. The Inner Circle take advantage of it by recruiting from within the more learned ones with promises of more security or advanced lore not open to others. It's like that old thing with the blackmail pic, where they drug you and put a kid in your bed to have dirt on you - once you follow the lead you're roped in, and as you usually don't know who else is roped in you keep quiet lest all of them come for you.