The Alaska Pill

What happens in Alaska? It seems comfy there. Nobody talks about it so it must be good, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjWE1j9R4xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's close to the arctic reptilian base

Relatively high crime rate despite low black and mexcian populations. This indicates that the people of Alaska are white trash.

They have universal basic income for residents; paid for by oil revenue. Everyone who lives in the state gets paid for living there.

injuns you mean.

>What happens in Alaska?

This triggers my OCD.

Yeah, that whole area is gorgeous. Even in Canada, a lot of those little islands between Juneau and Vancouver island are basically owned by American and Canadian millionaires, vacation homes and whatnot.

wait, why are we not moving to Alaska to transform it into an Ethnostate?, We would be recieving gibs just for living there which can be used to form a white community keeping a low profile of course, we wouldn't want some faggot calling us a Terror group

U mad white boi?

>why are we not moving to Alaska to transform it into an Ethnostate?
You'd last 2 minutes tops.

who says we would be living in the middle of fucking nowhere? we are not like that retard who died on an abandoned camper

agreed

>we are not like that retard who died on an abandoned camper
You'd start crying as soon as you found out no Taco Bell.

Rape, rape, and more rape. Alaska is the Sweden of North America.

Oh, and meth. That one's a guess, but I bet it's a good guess.

Rightful Russian clay.

In Russian, Crimea is called Krim.

So we call Alaska ice krim.

Honestly this

>buy plane
>kidnap stripper
>fly her out into the alaskan wilderness
>hunt her down and murder her like a fucking animal
>rinse, repeat

Natives

It's cold as fuck, so most people don't want to live there, and as a result the state government offers incentives for people to live there.

only among the eskimos. all they do is alcohol, meth and incest rape

We should give this plot of land to Mexico in return for wiggle room south of the wall, then deport illegals there so they can make their way easily to the promised land.

i live in your ocd zone

You're more than welcome to try and take it back.

I once watched an alaska state troopers show, thinking it was gonna be all avalanches and snowmobiles but every episode was just drunk injuns slicing each other with boxcutters while it takes the closest police two hours to reach them by plane. Pretty gay if you ask me

Is it hard to get up there? Id like to give alaska a try

Nigger get off Sup Forums
couldn't even come up with another image.

Did the US fall for the alaska meme?

Alaskan here.

It fucking sucks.

Wondering hat would have happened if the USSR had Alaska. Some pretty spicy times.

how dis make you feel leafboi

>no qt Iniupaq wife to hunt and raise kids with on the Kobuk river with

*blocks your path*

wat do?

Fuck off we're full

jej

Because it summer now

Wrong vodka nigger.

Been thinking about this for a while, I think the Kenai peninsula is the best option for me

>Living in Alaska during summer and living in Arizona during winter

Does it seem like a good lifestyle? Kinda want to avoid winter and summer altogether

This is not true. There is a yearly dividend paid out to state residents, but it vagus from year to year. Also, the state is broke because the oil prices are so low.

are Eskimos actually as bad as apes and monkeys?

Come take it Vlad, I'll be waiting.
i hate fucking leafs

Roughly $1000 a year. Cost of living thousands more than lower 48.

Alaska is nice, very conservative and gun friendly. Native villages have tons of problems. The public schools I went to in Fairbanks had a lot of black students but I think it was mostly because there was a military base nearby. Apparently Anchorage has a really high homeless population which still seems impossible to me. The state population is overall very low and hermitting in a log cabin is well respected.

It's closed to the public. Fuck off

Shitty, isolated villages full of natives raping and killing each other drive the crime rates uo

>Roughly $1000 a year.
unless you go full off-grid self-sufficient homesteading.

Homeless are natives that come from dry villages.

They would rather be homeless and drunk than warm and sober

How about this?

Is there ungoverned land still or would one have to buy expensive land?

Why is this allowed?

>expensive land
Land in Alaska is dirt cheap, like $1,000 an acre cheap. the catch is that most of it is accessible either only in the summer by unimproved trails or by plane.

because fuckyoucanada?

How hard is it to buy these plots?
Been looking to buy land like this in bulk for a long time.

Google wasilla real estate

Covers the entire matsu borough

Grizzlies are just giant Raccoons.
>t. part of my family is Eskimo, and the Eskimo are /honorary/
one of the two native groups worth while

Cheers brother
Found a pretty comfy video - youtube.com/watch?v=MjWE1j9R4xM

Sup Forums let's colonize rural Alaska.
>Great gun laws
>Low population
>Oil Jobs
>Niggers can't riot in the cold
>Already very conservative
>Cheap land

>amerimutt power fantasies
Top kek.

Aren't most people there drunks? Every time I see anything related to Alaska it's about how the favorite pastime of the natives is getting trashed. That and fuck tons of snow I guess.

and most importantly
BEAR SKIN RUGS FOR EVERYONE
Bear Skin makes all the ladies moist.

This.
t. Alaskan

lower IQ, asiatic animals. Nothing you want to tangle with. Absolute Snow Niggers

Source: Have family that lives right off of an Indian Reservation, they spend their government gibs as soon as they get it and let their land go to shit. Literal Nigger tier

>Aren't most people there drunks?
Natives aren't people.

No.

I am a civic nationalist but even I will admit that the problem is native Americans drinking a lot.

Over 90% of crime in alaska is alcohol related. The natives drink a lot more if you believe the FBI.

But there are like 5 taco bells in anchorage

Went there a couple summers ago, very pretty place. But every city is like a 1-6 hour drive apart food is super goddamn expensive so living there as a no life NEET is not remotely feasible.

how dis make you feel eh?