Wich of all the female "alt right" personalities is truly red pilled and not simply a deranged attention whore?

Wich of all the female "alt right" personalities is truly red pilled and not simply a deranged attention whore?
Pic related I personally think she makes the cut.

e-celeb threads should be grounds for permanent bans

All women are attention whore including your mother.

None. Girls who hang out in male groups and are "not like the other girls" are even bigger whores than Stacys

and i mean actual whores, not just attention whores

How do you become an e celeb whore like them? I'd whore out my opinions for cash that's living the dream, I just don't know how to do YouTube stuff since I'm fucking retarded. Any other women down to colab or even a deranged tranny? I have ideas but I'm not sure if I want to get involved with all the craziness it comes with if I'm on my own.

Dunno but Tara is certainly the most racist. I can't believe how many bluepilled people follow her when she posts this kind of shit all day

/thread

You retards are too thirsty and fall for it every time.

I like them all and don't give a fuck because they are beneficial even if they are just shilling or just attention whores.

She's part poo lmao

>girl who streams in youtube live for money

>"she makes the cut"

HAHAHAHAHA

you drumpfkins are so naive

Pretty sure you've already got the only "two girls" you need.

fpbp

Don't be retarded, they're all deranged attention whores in for the money and fame.

women are useless

use of that word should be grounds to tattoo a large, red 'S' on your forehead, for shill.
Slamming "e-celebs" are the cabal shills trying to ensure we only use approved intormation streams, you fucking brain dead commie shill.
(If you're not a shill you need to stop posting like one.)

Feel like I'm on fucking Twitter seeing all this bullshit YouTube shit

this
might as well put some camwhore in her place

>Brittany
>Red Pilled
She's dating a jew and makes fun of right wingers. I doubt she makes the cut.

Venti, Tara and Faith Goldy

She did a whole rant about how she regrets HWNDU because it got bigger than they expected and handed all the Kek memes over to normies, who predictably ruined it.
Seems like she's been on Sup Forums a long time. However she is an octaroon.

The ones that don't facefag or otherwise say they're a woman.