Jew/x/

Lets get a discussion going - is the earth actually flat?

The way I see it... it wouldn't surprise me if the "round earth" model is just another matrix pushed onto us by the jews to cloud us from the truth

Like why wouldn't "round earth" be false, so many things have been uncovered to be fake, for instance, jew news media FAKE, political system FAKE, financial system FAKE

So tell me why should I trust "NASA" when they tell me to be a good goy and believe in a round earth, like for fuck sake even the word "NASA" means to deceive in hebrew, and there's clearly enough evidence out there to debunk the so called moon landings.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-any-airline-flights-fly-over-Antarctica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those flight paths don't exist because how the fuck are you gonna get a rescue team to the middle of goddamn Antarctica should something go wrong?

Christ almighty, troll or no troll flat earth shit is fucking stupid.

But that doesn't make sense tho. Because you can say the same thing about flying across the atlantic ocean and that is way longer

So by your logic it's easier to get a rescue team to the middle of the atlantic ocean than it is on a plane of land on antarctica? nope not buying your argument

Bump

>easier to get a rescue team to the middle of the Atlantic

That's exactly what I'm fucking saying. You dumb piece of shit.

Bumping one more time

Antarctica is reserved for scientific research it's illegal for plane to go over it

it's also illegal to fly over antarctica because plane crashes are bad for the environment i guess

i dunno, probably something there we're not supposed to see. doesn't make it flat

but nobody wants to go from the falklands to perth or to south africa etc
nobody

The flight from Johannesburg to Sydney does go over the Antarctic.

There's no proof as yet towards either a Flat or round earth hypothesis, just be patient

Why is it impossible to fit the flat Earth on a map without severe distortions? Especially when traveling along the Southern Hemisphere means traveling three times the expected distance without noticing.

The picture is fucking retard.

Those flatards never heard of gravity? To exit the atmosphere you need a certain speed to free yourself from earth attraction, not only that, air (or the scarce presence of) makes it quite difficult to reach certain altitudes.

But please, continue making yourselves looking like complete moron, it's entertaining.

Also, posting this oldie but goldie

literally not an argument

You can buy a direct flight from buenos aires ezeiza airport to new zealand or sydney , both flights go near antartica.

Those flight routes do exist. It is called the polar route.

IIRC the reason they aren't as common is due to the higher amount of solar radiation received while flying those routes.

The only reason these routes don't exist is because they are not commercially viable. Jesus... The Earth isn't fucking flat.

Of course earth is roundish why would the moon have a circular form then it doesn't make sense.

Also if someone wants they could try to launch a small rocket without a fish eye lense a they should see a curvature

quora.com/Do-any-airline-flights-fly-over-Antarctica

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route
>inb4 jewkipedia

Kill yourself.

Also NASA in Hebrew also means lift up

a weather baloon would go higher and it's probably been done?

even so, you could correct for gopro fisheye distortion in video editing

This is retarded. Are you really saying you can move from one end of the map to the other, just by jumping out from it? You're literally saying that if I headed towards Antarctica, I'd suddenly appear somewhere near the North Pole. That's just plain deception, and I called you out on it.

That's only on the side doesn't work up and down

Learn basic physics

Who're you to tell what's up an down, there are no such things as viewed from space.

I thought that Sup Forums was populated by relatively intelligent people until I realized that there are mongs here who literally believe the earth is flat. It's an obsession with wanting to feel superior by "knowing" things that other people don't know, even to the point when the claim is patently false.
Flat Earth retards don't have a counterargument for this.
lmfao
Rescuing people stranded out at sea would be much easier than rescuing them from a giant white snowy subzero landmass, but it doesn't even matter because as and point out, the flights do exist
>Butthurt brainlet detected can't cope with facts we've known since the ancient Greeks

No you stupid nigger, you have to go the long way or else you fall off

The earth is fucking huge and has gravity which you have to actively fight against to gain altitude.
I'm pretty sure there are rules about flying directly over the poles.
WE HAVE WEATHER SYSTEMS THAT ONLY OCCUR DUE TO THE SPHERICAL SHAPE OF THE PLANET.

The earth is indeed flat.
תוכל למות

Map found in Hawaii in early 1900's. Not only is it flat, there's other continents!

Due to the arrangement of the three populated southern continents, flying over Antarctica wouldn't actually be shorter for most routes. South America, Africa, and Australia form a rough triangle at the "bottom of the world" and the shortest leg between their largest airports misses most of Antarctica.

Still, there are a few routes where it would make sense. And the shortest route isn't always best, since one must also consider prevailing winds. I read that it would be favorable to fly Sydney to Buenos Aires (currently the most-southern flight) at 80 degrees south (over Antarctica) rather than 72 degrees (the great circle) due to winds.

The real reason no commercial flight over-flies Antarctica is that there are special aviation rules for flights that do. These rules were designed for sightseeing flights but apply to commercial flights as well. Planes flying below 72 degrees latitude need special survival equipment on board, and no commercial carrier would want to stock planes with all this stuff just to save a bit of fuel. It would limit the number of seats available (see ETOPS above) and would require special equipment and training. This could seriously screw up the airline's schedules.

So that's why no commercial flight over-flies Antarctica!

first pic is retarded as the plane will tilt all the time in all kinds of directions due to airstreams which have to be corrected and by doing so they automatically correct for the curvature. the gyroscope would also show the plane being in a rising state, flying upwards and gaining altitude which every pilot would just correct to stay on the same height.

also the earth is hollow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/

and while earth could be flat with some underground area i have to major points no flatearther could explain away so far:
the stars on the northern hemisphere are different stars than those on the southern hemisphere.
The sun which is brighter than the stars, and closer to me than the stars behind from the sun dissappeared behind the horizon because it got "too far away", would dissappear because its too far away, but the stars behind it which are much dimmer and further away are still visible then for some reason (pic related)"

its round but like a tube that stretches forever