Sup Forums in real life

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdKrjCuG6-c
youtu.be/v4kKL-1F2yI
youtu.be/M51rijkxa_4
youtube.com/watch?v=VSzLSMdPYrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>complain to flight attendant that the baboon is blasting nigger "music"
>she tells him to use headphones
>he sucker punches her out cold
>gets subdued by other passengers before they pass out from the stench
>pilots make emergency landing
>watch as the hairless chimp gets dragged off the plane by animal control

my sides

>be me
>be on plane
>be browsing the donald and le Sup Forums
>be sitting there minding own business
>be white man
>be laughing at some Sup Forums memes and reddit stories
>be tell nigger subhuman monkey to turn his niggerbabble music down
>be he guffaws at me, says to "shut up, white ubermensch, I'm sick of you evil whites keeping me down!"
>be "okay, we tried the easy way, I guess you want to go the hard way!"
>be unsheathe my katana, stained green with the blood of my fellow fallen MAGApedes
>be slice him in half with a single slice
>be me, say "That's for kekistan you rascallion! You should've lsitened when I talked to you!!!"
>be him, dying on the floor, the rest of the plane erupts into applause
>be me, tell him that it's all over, he only had to listen
>be the pilots, they come back to congratualate me. let me fly the plane for 30 minutes
>be stwardess, she tells me she used to be a democrat but now she's a trumper through and through
>be me, hand her a business card, has the URL for the donald and Sup Forums

Converted a few more to the good fight, lads.

It was on an airline. Complain to a stewardess. This will cause him to chimpout and be kicked off the flight.

fpbp

More like this baboon saw a white guy behind him and thought he could make himself look good to his homies by creating a fake story about how he stood up to the white man.

that nigger looks like a bitch that older man looks like he is the kind of crazy old boomer who carries a pistol generally and he would probably fight that nigger until the rest of the plane held the nigger down

fold that nigger in half and put him in the overhead baggae

draw my rapier I smuggled up my anus and demand we settle this in honorable combat.

I do not even understand what happened and what was said. What the fuck does "put yo headphones on" even mean and what is this dumb nigger even talking about?

Look at the body posturing and the lack of certain things that are NOT happening.

1) That guy isn't doing a crossword
2) The asshat taking the picture is taking pains not to be noticed taking a picture, notice position of the arm, the way he is sitting, as if he's looking at something on his phone rather than actually taking a picture
3) The "coward" is framed in the lower right, learning on his armrest and squinting at the small print of his magazine. He does not appear annoyed, nor worried, or even defensive
4) The kid behind the "coward" isn't even paying the slightest bit of attention whatsoever
5) Eyes. Eyes are the windows of the soul in this picture. Slightly closed, lips pushed out, and appearing slightly worried as if he may get caught doing something... Namely taking this picture.

Add in about thirteen or fourteen other things I notice in this picture and it gets real clear real fast... This motherfucker is lying his ass off for internet E-Thug cred.

>Nigger blasting nig "music" through speakers
>Still bringing up slavery as an excuse to beat someone like a Jew bringing up "muh 6 gorillion"
>Wonders why white people don't like him

Nothing because it's all in the nigger's head.

Why the fuck are black people so obsessed with BLASTING their music. I've been on the train and they'll have expensive headphones on and they'll put the headphones around their neck and turn up the volume so practically everyone can hear it.

Good stuff! I had a good laugh!

They hope whiteman-senpai will notice them.

This. I would've just hit that button that summons a stewardess, and complained that he is being aggressive and his music is disturbing. Nigg would chimp out, and get kicked off the plane and arrested. Or he would've turned his jungle music off. Either way I win.

I've got 2 dogs, but you'll never see me in the yard wrestling around with them. Just like you'll never see me wrestling around with some nigger.

gr8 b8

Oh look the same thread again

>millionaire rapper
>flies coach

why do niggers always have this stupid look on their faces like they're struggling to communicate their thoughts or lack thereof

Black people are the reason racist exist.
You are all shitty people and no one wants to live near any of you.

why are dark haired men so good looking?

this

You should make vid on YT doing this.

What sort of puzzle is that guy solving? I assume crossword, but I see no writing tool in his hand. And who solves crossword puzzles that close to their face?

fpbp

MOFOing RACISTS BLM BLM BLM

Muh attention grabbing

Blast that shit, nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=gdKrjCuG6-c

And potentially put on the no fly list for life

Its more than that, here is the story.

youtu.be/v4kKL-1F2yI

Wrong one.

youtu.be/M51rijkxa_4

The Jews have gone too far this time.

this.

And yet... he did nothing

>wdhmbt?

What's wrong with that video? Has a good story. And someone dancing on the sidewalk isn't bad.

Whitebois are cowards IRL

That guy is not white, so what is your point?

>calls other guy coward
>doesn't do shit, and makes idle threats on social media

niggers are fucking cowards, never enter a fight with one unless you can kill the whole , they never 1 on 1 once they start losing

`yo nigga come do this shit on the streets here, please I will even buy you the plain ticket

Get in a fight with the nigger and break his shit after his head's been smashed in.
Nigger ain't got a gun on the plane so there's no reason to be afraid.

this one is easy. complain to the flight attendant that the man was disrespectful and threatening.

if nothing changes in 10 minutes, do it again and continue escalating the situation.

how about if you come there? fucking pussy americans dont have time to waste with shitholes

>shithole
yeah it is... stay in your >56% paradise. Or was it 52% now?

he's just expressing himself, leave him alone you racists

When anyone of any race wants to clearly share their music with everyone around them, you let them, because they make a bigger ass of themselves in front of the public.

In real life everyone always stares down those people because in reality it's not like everyone want's to listen to your music unless youre on like a music tour bus bro, but instead it just leaves you thinking oh you think youre so cool buddy but you just actually desperately need some sort of social confirmation from people that you rock because the truth is that those people have inferiority complexes or other mental health issues that cause them to act that way.

Do not interact with those people, just smile at them thinking "keep it up for us all jackass in telling us the kind of person you are to society"

so many pussy ass white bitches ITT calling for the flight attendant like they call for their mommy

kek well meme'd friend

daily radical reminder, ignore shills trying to make black people look bad, inciting racial hatred

Things like that take care of themselves:
>be nigger
>be angry at all white people for my own inadequacy
>post angry shit on social media all the time
>turn to drugs to take the edge off life
>turn to crime to help pay for drugs
>a. get caught, go to jail
>b. OD and die in a ditch
>c. get killed by someone who catches you robbing
>d. get shot by cops
>e. get shot by your brotha' for pointless shit

When dog's bark at you, do you bark back?

/thread
from Canadian, wow for the first time I will spell it properly with a capital C.

Simple, just start blasting my own music
youtube.com/watch?v=VSzLSMdPYrc

Are those shoes laughing?

>im not gonna pick up that litter
>someone else will

A

I would be in 1st class
fucking poorfags

yes

this, the nigger doesn't even have headphones showing

nigger was listening on speaker for all the cabin to enjoy his beats

wtf
poe's law

Why do niggers insist on annoying fucking everyone around them with their monkey music? Mind you that cuck should have stood up to the uppity porch monkey, but fucking still, stand up for yourself, be a man.

why are they so fucking retarded , this "rapper" has alot of money yet goes out of his way to get into trouble and land into jail , why are niggers so stupid if i had his money i would just enjoy life

I never got why they blast music from their phone wherever they go. Even at the store, there is usually at least one of them walking about with music playing on their phone, no headphones. Same goes for any fast food place. It's fucking crazy how unaware they are then they complain about racism.

Thats a pussy city nigger. He never worked like a slave like I did. He's weak. Its all attitude.

Fucking Sherlock Holmes up in here
Good posting mate

I wouldn't do shit. Laugh knowing I'll be in the pussy later that day.

>silently tip my brimmed hat over my eyes
>"you've brought this on yourself"
>dark magic katana materializes in my hand
>"nothing personnel.......kid"

Gene editing to remove nigger traits

sucks being a nigger

niggers hate "snitching" because they would rather you both be arrested.

They are so ape minded they don't care about themselves being jailed as long as they take others with them.

tell nigger to shut the fuck up

They aren't intelligent enough for empathy.

Your forgot ">be yell 'SHADILAY!' As I punch him"
Otherwise good b8

contrast creates accentuation.

Wow your a huge faggot.