Mgtow isn't a Jewish subversion. Mass immigration is going to destroy our country way before it...

Mgtow isn't a Jewish subversion. Mass immigration is going to destroy our country way before it. Why haven't you adopted this way of life yet?

For someone "going their own way" you sure do talk a lot about other people joining or having an opinion on your lifestyle.

Losers that fail with women

If you are past lvl 2 you are gay or selfish.

If gay, gas yourself.

If selfish, realize that you will never be as happy as you could be when you have children. They will make you the happiest and saddest you have ever been. They will open your eyes to seeing the world in new ways. They will force you to look beyond yourself and protect your race and homeland for future generations.

>Why haven't you adopted this way of life yet?
because i know how to dominate women properly.

Nobody cares, you aren't doing anything useful, just gonna make a bunch of ugly women lonely. It's mean, just lower your standards to a realistic level and marry an ugly woman...

>why havent you dropped out of society and become a fucking loser

because i plan on fighting to western civ rather than letting it die out like a little fucking bitch

I have a fearful-avoidant personality attachment style from numerous traumatic incidents in my life. I just want to be left alone.

So why do you talk about your "movement" on message boards and spreading around image macros and adopting some title for yourself rather than just fucking off?

Do you have any siblings/close friends with children?

>Mgtow isn't a Jewish subversion
Thats exactly what a Jew would say.

I have; also that pic is shit. If you're "going your own way" then you dont have to cut women out of your life. If anything, it throws women off and makes them more interested in you. Simply keep not giving a fuck and you'll magically climb social hierarchy.

People with children are not happy.
Having children is like having a job.
Everyone says "Oh you need to do this to be happy and functional!" but once you do it, you realize you just gave up a third of your life to fit in.

Lmao the delusion, let me guess you support this crap but only if it is white on white right ?

While I do disagree personally, I do agree that many people with children are not happy. While this is partly from not making good choices when preparing to start a family, there is a deeper point. Being personally happy is not the most important thing in life. You must consider future generations and the survival of the West.

I prefer the company of people like me (white). I prefer to live in communities made up of people like me (white). I prefer to live in a nation made of communities like mine (white).

I think that other nations and cultures should have every right to exist and grow powerful. Cultural exchange and trade are useful ways to prevent stagnation and increase prosperity.

I just don't want populations with lower average IQ making up large segments of the nation which I pay taxes to. I want to be proud of my (white) family/community/nation.

>You must consider future generations and the survival of the West.
Why?
If the West is meant to survive the current crisis, it will do so without my help.
If it does not, then the replacing civilization is stronger.
This is not the human race's first rodeo.

There is no "meant". You should fight for your ideals. If you disagree with the ideals of the West then fine, submit and die.

Just because one civilization of locusts is able to devour another does not mean that it is 'better.' I have certain ideals that I believe will lead to a future that I want and I will stand up for them. We are not merely cogs in a machine.

You are not wrong in terms of succession. Civilizations rise and fall certainly. Throughout history we have seen cultures fall to decadence or disease, but we have also seen reformation and revitalization. Sure, the strongest and most capable culture will win and survive, but not without decades (at least) of turmoil and waste. Technology is nearing the point where such a waste may be unnecessary.

I try to stay as objective as possible.
Just because I think Islam is retarded, doesn't mean I'm objectively correct since you can't be objectively correct when it comes to opinion.
Let's say camel jockeys take over.....ask the people in 1000 years how they liked it and they'll say it's the best thing ever just like a Somali would today.

MGTOW is Jewish subvesion that acts alongside mass immigration to ensure the failure of the West. If whites bred sustainably there would be no call for it.

>Having a job is bad
God I hate this generation so much. Having kids, having a family, and yes having a job are all rewarding. Having something to strive and fight for is rewarding. You aren't going to spend your life being Indiana Jones you fuck, you know how I know?

Because you're on fucking Sup Forums TALKING ABOUT MGTOW.

I went from lvl5 to a married blue pilled normie with two boys. how bad am I fucked?

I agree. However, I did not grow up in Somalia therefore I will not fight for the values of Somalia. I grew up in the West and therefor have been conditioned to believe in the values of the West. Because I value these ideals, I will fight for them because fighting for my ideals is a value that I have.

I'm not trying to find objective truth. I'm just fine with subjective truth.

Yeah but I have the job.....it's not rewarding.
no one's happy, every other wage cuck is miserable.
Yay I get to pay taxes so a country that I'm used to can stay alive. Neat.
I can't imagine getting married and having kids would be any different. You just let a woman run your life from that point forward and all your time, money, and energy goes into raising the kids who let's face it, aren't going to be anything special 999 times out of 1000.

>I'm not trying to find objective truth. I'm just fine with subjective truth.
We agree to disagree.
Objective truth is all there is to me.

Weak bait

MGTOW is a distraction tactic meant to rile up hatred between the sexes

Keep dancing, puppet

Because I like pussy... and women are beautiful.. just gotta choose them very carefully.

>not rewarding
Then get a better job?????

>Let a woman run your life
Then marry a better woman?????

>Won't be anything special
They will be special to you user.

Fair enough

What objective truth have you uncovered in regards to understanding ideal human life? Or if that is not your goal, what is?

T.E. Lawrence was a homosexual.

Change the rules of the game
The players change their behavior

Ask women point blank how they feel about feminism. Also ask how many cell phones theyve broken in their life. If she says feminism is great, bail. If she says shes broken a million phones, bail on the dumb bitch.