Post legendary Sup Forums OCs

For me its pic related. An entire /ourcomic/ made from /ourwaifu/ Christ chan. Funny af and better than most of the SJW webcomics that we have.

Find the comic by googling gijinka christ chan

Fuck of Mike

>confederate flag
oxymoron, confederacy was against federalization. Yet you federalize yourself. Fly your state flag you hypocrite

Why do you call me mike pence nigger lover?
Go hang yourself

sage isnt a downvote dumbfuck

>shilling this hard
gas yourself

How is sharing Sup Forums oc shilling you nigger loving stupid fuck?

go back to your asian shithole and stay there pls

Go crawl back to your whore mothers ass and stay there pls

Fuck off cunts.

bumps

Faggot cant just simply bump their own thread.

sages arent downvotes nigger lover
go hang yourself

kill yourself malay cuck

Back to >>>/reddit/ faggot.

Whos malaycuck nigger lover?
fucking retarded ass no job degenerate low life
go fucking hang yourself

Bill that's enough you need to go back.

only redditors sage nigger lover

only underage and retards post like you.

>that butthurt
>shilling patreon
Oh crap, it really is the Malayfag

>he still cant come up with a better insult than nigger lover
sad

also we should mass report him to the malay police for blasphemy

Probably some kid who just heard about this awesome place from his reddit friends and is trying to fit in.

how fucking new are you?
do you not know who mike is

jesus h. christ mike maybe if you hadn't been trying to advertise yourself by blatant shitposting all these months your patreon wouldn't be the complete joke that it is

try a new approach or just stop trying for fuck's sake, you're going nowhere.

Well ain't it summer?

>look at my crappy comic of my shit OC
>please donate to my Patreon
No, you Malaysian faggot

summer is a meme only for Sup Forums. iirc there is a mod chat log saying the traffic doesn't increase as much
phone posting is the real cancer

well no you found out where I have spent too many years in and the cause of my autism.
Not been there for few years but still I'm autistic as fuck.

Holy fuck, I looked it up and this guy is actually getting more than $30 a month on Patreon. Some people, man.
>phone posting is the real cancer
Because browsing Sup Forums in the car instead of only at home is wrong because...

Where the fuck did put the patreon link dumbfuck nigger lover?
Also who the fuck's malaysia dumbass shit for brains

post your flag kangaroo fucker so we all can laugh at your pathetic bitchy nigger loving ass

Says the kike using confederate flag.

kikes dont share Sup Forums OC nigger lover

How do you know what kikes do?

Maybe you are posting that pic because it has your patreon and trying to get our shekels.

In the image, like last time when you made a thread for shilling your comics. I remember that it was a "Sup Forums approved comics" thread that got derailed in a few minutes. Stop hiding behind that flag. Your reactions are what gives you away too.

its not so much the poster eg you but the fact that it's another door for newfags and redditshites to pour in at an alarming rate since almost everyone has a phone. if that were not the case alot of people wouldn't spend as much time baiting and shitposting on here. not to say that didn't happen before but also when it comes to image replys they are usually thumbnails/low res and barley relevant to the topic at hand and i do have alot of respect for people who have a proper Sup Forums folder on there phone

in short what I'm trying to say is its not the fact you use phone tablet etc its that its an easily accessible portal to this site that increases the traffic with terrible posters by quite a large margin

>kangaroo fucker
paranoid much

not legendary but some autist made a pol ost over on