Why are many good looking white woman becoming alt right youtube celebrities...

Why are many good looking white woman becoming alt right youtube celebrities? Do they genuinely believe in the movement and want to save the white race or are they trying to spam the sexually frustrated virgins on Sup Forums for easy shekels. I know Lauren Southern is making 350k a year from her Patreon donations.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
youtube.com/watch?v=rlztaq21qoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where the white women at?

You know how in environmental biology frogs are a good predictor of the environment because of their permeable skin? Same thing with women and politics when a polticial movement starts to become main stream you will see more and more women join the movement.

Do you think the average white woman who touts liberal talking points about equality or diversity or muh refugees actually cares, or do they just do it because that's the mainstream opinion and because they can build social capital or money off of it. Why is the right wing any different?

Do you want a movement filled with only "true believers" who have thought through and tested and whole-heartedly believe and understand all the talking points, or do you want to win? If you care about growing white identity at all, how is having propaganda mouthpieces arguing for our side a bad thing?

The bottom far left and right are really ugly

Cause it never existed before 2016. Its a hip new trendy term like Fetch was for Gretchen Weiners.

You post this thread everyday to bait us into hating white women. Be gone, Jew.

Bottom far left has 6 white kids and is there to recruit white women into virtuous lifestyles, not for you to jerk your dick at.

Bottom right is half streetshitter and has no place in the right.

attention

>Gretchen Weiners
She's been in like every single one of these Hallmark movies.

>#WeAreWhores The rise of 3-hole cumdumpsters that use politics to get money and attention from thirsty beta-men living in an arrested development state of mind.
You know it's true...

why are many good looking white women becoming ASMR youtube celebrities?

why are so many goood looking white women becoming fidget spinner reviewres?

why are so many girls streaming videogames in low cut tops?

what motivates the common street whore?

Are any of these women practicing what they preach when it comes to men? Are they in a hurry to marry and have kids and be traditional wives?

>Do they genuinely believe in the movement and want to save the white race or are they trying to spam the sexually frustrated virgins on Sup Forums for easy shekels.

Do you really have to ask or are you just bored and want discussion?

I don't know;

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A GUESS

>thinking this is anything other than attention whoring

You're really dumb.

isn't the second left in the bottom a camwhore?

>Women are liberal
Get hated on
>Women are conservative
Get hated on

I'm beginning to think the feminists have a tiny point.

eyebrow chick looks like she's got a dick

they're just in it for money and attention but that doesn't mean it's not a good thing

the right has become the counter culture

that's it

>I know Lauren Southern is making 350k a year from her Patreon donations.

Why are you spreading obvious lies?

>fake eyebrows
>good looking
Choose one.

Tara is only 10% Indian. Why are you lying?

This guy is a shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/

>OHH LOOK AT ME IM SOO CUTE ^_^ DONT CHA WANNA FUK ME XD #LE-ALT-RIGHT

Why did so many good looking women start streaming themselves playing videogames in 2014?

Its the shekels user, always the shekels.

The truth is that women will always get extra attention and it is often unwarranted but it is both good and bad attention.

Remember that retarded bimbo Tomi Lahren? What ever happened to her?

really I'll have to give them a viewing though I hate the thought of jews capitalizing of christmas when we can't even wish one another it anymore.

She got exposed as a sorority thot (old tweets) that supports babykilling

>why oh why

Only idiots are against abortion. It controls the undesirable population

women do what they think will attract men to them
this applies to pretty much everything they do
trying to margianalize the ones that want to be conservative/right wing because they're doing it to be attractive to men is pointless

is trap to take men back to the plantation , trust no women! FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW

Attentino "usefull idiots Whores without true ideology, but who cares.
We have our own heroes, greate books, talks, all Mises, Rothbard, history books.

>no faith goldy

>only people with morals are against abortion

Fixed

Dude, you're in every thread about alt right *girls*
Kys you whiteknighting faggot, I thought you were only obssesed with the kike Lauren but it's with the others too holy shit

So you are against abortion in Africa?

Why do you have more of a problem with my posting frequency than with the leftist shills trying to blatantly subvert narratives by spreading disinformation?

yes

There are other ways to control a population besides infanticide

I've seen a fin defend Richard Spencer as well. It seems he defends that are shilled against.

If they were aborted they would avoid their sad lives of pain and suffering nevermind be less of a resource drain on us

I'd defend Millennial Woes, Jared Taylor and Nathan Damigo too. But the shills tend to just target the females and Spencer.

>by spreading disinformation?
They're spreading the truth you fucking beta orbiters, you're blind to it because you idolize these people. Stop it, they're not going to fuck you, are you aware of it?
Absolutly pathetic

because white women are the most redpilled women there are, and white men are the most redpilled men there are. even if you find out each and every one of them is doing it for shekels, it's because white men are giving it to them, and they would still be performing a service to our white populations that outweighs supporting a handful of gold digging attention whores. they're a good thing no matter how you look at it.

glad it's happening
hate how much i enjoy southern

Lauren is not Jewish no matter how much you want her to be

lauren southern has a career, no husband, and no kids

she exploits pathetic betas for autismbux, whoring the most basic entry level conservative talking points

she's only famous because cucks wanna cock her

I have no idea who the others are but my first assumption is all women are whores and nobody will ever prove me wrong

>They're spreading the truth

What "truth" are you talking about? Look at this shill He is spreading the total lie that LS is Jewish. Where is this "truth" you're talking about supposed to be?

He is defending those who promote identitarianism. Nothing pathetic about it. If he defends Spencer as well it proves he's not just white knight for women.

>she exploits pathetic betas for autismbux

like this guy right here

It's funny to see Lauren drifting more and more to the right with every new video she posts. Soon her lib friends like shoeonhead will start criticising her and things will get interesting.

Lauren Southern is a civil nationalist kike that got blacked in every hole possible. They are definitely not alt-right.

She might not be but she acts like one, that is a fact. Also she's a race mixer

Not an argument

She was already arguing with her about the Paris video. Lauren's answers were pretty cucked though because she still can't handle being called racist despite being obviously race-aware.

They will invert Islam and become the wives of many husbands.

Cuckoldry to the max.

She acts like a kike, she sleeps around, she race mixes, she's friends with trannies and shitskins, she exploits betas like you by telling you what you want to hear. Why are you so blind my man? Leave these whores and the shills be, you're worth more than this desu

>"softcore" gaining money with a certain needy target audience

>acts like a like

Literally how

>celebrities
>attention seeking behavior
>roastie
>coal burning
>controlled opposition
>white knights
>beta orbiters
>sheckles for fun and profit
>still looking for Alpha males

Where is the 1488 qt that is getting married, having white children, and making money on the side while being a stay at home mom and taking care of her man?

Lauren Southern is so goddamn hot

Stop posting whores.

One is married with children another is married and the younger ones probably have boyfriends

>promotes conservatism and the likes
>dresses like a whore and does other degenerate things all while taking beta's money
Don't you see it, really?

Maybe women should stay the fuck out of politics?

>dresses like a whore

99% of women do this. It's just how they are. I hate it but it's their nature

The new movement is not necons or evangelicals. It is younger people who are primarily concerned about one thing: ending white genocide. The rest is not as important.

Pray tell how are you an expert on her sex life? Literally wouldn't even matter if you were correct, her videos/actions would still be a net positive influence on the world. Youtube is how Gen Z gets redpilled. Her videos are a great influence on any young people who watch them.

Nothing new here OP

They're attention whores, simple as that. You only notice the successful ones making bank on their personas, but there are hundreds of more girls trying to become like them

>boyfriends
>cock carousel

They want the bukkake.

Money. I'd fuck them without a rubber still. They need my superior black seed.

>colorado
just fuck my shit up fampai

I literally don't care if these women have taken thousands of dicks. They aren't my gfs. I only care that they are speaking about white genocide

Bottom far left has 6 children, don't know about the other women

Is this Lauren on a proxy? There is no way you are a real guy who spends 24 hours a day on Sup Forums... Do you get alerts on your phone somehow so you can rush into any thread talking about Lauren to whiteknight her?

>99% of women do this.
Lies. I am constantly around conservative women and their skirts don't even go up their knees.
If Lauren was deeply concerned with ending white genocide she wouldn't befriend white trannies and shitskins.
You can tell a whore by the way she wanders around and dresses. She's probably taken a lot of dicks before and now she just does it more privately. You can't be a good influence on people if you don't yourself follow what you're preaching, fuck off

while these chicks no doubt trigger feminists a bit they can still be dismissed as 'white privileged' by the facist left/SJW types

what really triggers anitfa types is when a 'person of colour' calls them out on their BS

youtube.com/watch?v=rlztaq21qoc

Milo has the same issue, he's gay but he's also a 'white' privileged male.

What they really need is an Asian or Black female, in fact a right wing light skinned black female would be the optimum clusterfuck for SJW/identity politics types as she'd not only cause them a to have a bit of a brain fart moment by flipping round their 'privilege' arguments (given that most of them are white) but she'd also get some racial flack from the black community for being a 'light skinned' black person. The whole thing could cause a bigger shit storm than Milo and the rest of these chicks combined....

We just need to seek out the right candidate and get them trending....

The shitskin I see her pictured with is a black libertarian who said he agrees with an ethnostate.

see

This maori gets it

She also doesn't have kids. Same with her friend Faith Goldy, who is like 30 now and still doesn't have a single kid.

They are doing it for money. Not that I care, but anyone who donates to her should know before hand that it's all about the shekels and nothing more to her and most of these women.

who's the Betty Paige on the bottom row

Having children is not enough to end white genocide. Other actions must be taken.

I have some bad news for you AnCap.
Those women that you call /ourgirl/s view you as pathetic losers and probably fuck black guys to cuck all of you. Probably calling them nigger too during sex to feel extra dirty and get off to it. If you knew the female psyche, you'd know this.

but are they talking about white genocide?

>no kids at 22
>they only do it for shekels
>she's a jew
>she's a coal burner
>she's a slut

I'm sure you have some more tired talking points left on your little script, care to share them?

Contain your thirst cuck.

I'd pay many a shekel to have Brittany sit on my face

>agrees with an ethnostate
>while still living in another man's country.
What about the tranny too? They even have sleepovers.
She is only 21 or something right? Start worrying about her having kids and getting married when she's 25 or something.
You're correct on the other things though

that would imply that it's by any metrics "cool" or "fashionable". tell your large group of friends and the girls you're seeing that you're a white nationalist and watch what happens

The only shill is Lauren. She preaches conservatism yet she hasn't settled down and had kids. It's not like her job requires her to be up and about, she just makes youtube videos which she could easily do while pregnant and raising white children.

It's a prerequisite to being a good conservative woman. She doesn't have a single kid, she is a career woman.