Today, just 99 years ago, squad of bolsheviks murdered Russia's last tsar Nicholas II with his family and servants

Today, just 99 years ago, squad of bolsheviks murdered Russia's last tsar Nicholas II with his family and servants.

What can you say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCnhmYWsgyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Feodorovna_(Alix_of_Hesse)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Needs to be repeated across the globe.

Good riddance.

Jews did this.

god bless sata.. oh i mean stalin

>too dumb for slave trade
>let's enslave our own people instead!
good riddance

ah, the Russian jew coup

don't lose sleep over it, man. you got much more important things to worry about.

bullshit.

>never happened

They died because this faggot didn't want to let them into the UK, and then cried about it after they got murdered. What did you think was going to happen, dipshit?

F

Incompetent monarch vs psychotic Jews

Who wins?

>too dumb for slave trade
>wanting a usa 2.0

Nicholas II doesn't look slavic at all. Neither does his family.
Is that was real Russians look like?
Where did they all go

Must've been really hot inside that palace without an AC back then. Isn't it true that the palace was so big that it took the Bolsheviks several hours to completely go through it and find everyone?

killing the tsar arguably ok, killing family unacceptable

>have 30 millions of niggers as a result
not having niggers is literally the only good thing about modern russia. fuck you

His direct ancestors forced white women to marry groids, look up "Gannibal".

Most of the European monarchs are mongrels with Jewish blood (from the De Medici's, who were likely Jews) and some, including the current Royal family of England, have groid blood (confirmed).

Protip, don't take the bait from posts like these:

Learn to spot the shills, it could save your life!

He was pressured by (((parliament)))

Faggots deserved it after Alexander betrayed Napoleon.

And you replaced it with communism and killed millions of your fellow country men

Nice going retards

No wonder leftist hated him look at his family soon many kids no ddmographic genocide for him

Very sad. It shows the cruelty of Bolsheviks and their willingness to kill innocent people to further their cause. F.

Wtf i love bolshevism now.

Jacob Schiff was head of the New York
investment firm Kuhn, Loeb and Co. He
was one of the principal backers of the
Bolshevik revolution and personally
financed Trotsky's trip from New York
to Russia. He was a major contributor
to Woodrow Wilson's presidential
campaign and an advocate for passage
of the Federal Reserve Act. (p. 210)

It's funny this guy looks just like Nicholas the second.

God Save The Tsar from Judeo-Bolsheviks

youtube.com/watch?v=hCnhmYWsgyY

Fucking based. Fuck the Church. Fuck the King. No gods no masters

Russia doesn't have any browns?

This faggot is his cousin :^)

>3edge5me

Don't you mean G-ds

Could they have switched roles without no one knowing?

Пидp зacлyжил.

Follow the money.

Jacob Schiff was head of the New York
investment firm Kuhn, Loeb and Co. He
was one of the principal backers of the
Bolshevik revolution and personally
financed Trotsky's trip from New York
to Russia. He was a major contributor
to Woodrow Wilson's presidential
campaign and an advocate for passage
of the Federal Reserve Act. (p. 210)

Romanoffs is a European dynasty and they're all halfbrothers with Germans, married to English, etc. Aristocracy does not have a nationality.

It didn't really further the cause though, it causes more trouble for them than it saved. They just did it because they were sick evil Jews filled with hate for the goyim.

>Being ''redpilled''

>Worshipping an hereditary incest pit of Tataro-Germanic origin as the legitimate rulers of your people

Nicholas was a weak tsar and even anti-communists, by and large, wanted to replace him. Most of the white guard elites weren't really tsarist. Read up on the history of the coup and subsequent civil war. It is very interesting and it's part of history that had a great impact on WW1, WW2 and even present. The Russian civil war was perhaps the third most important conflict in the history of mankind, yet most people don't know shit about it.

>There are pictures of them in each others uniform.
spoopy

Related to the Schiff we know today?

I see

>not controlling your army
>denouncing your rights on the throne
>surrendering yourself to the commies
>not hanging every traitor to begin with
Literal cuck. I would've ended him myself and i hate fucking commies.

And a good day to you too m'sir!

I'm not going to defend monarchy, I believe removing it was the right thing. But Nicholas abdicate on his own and Russia became a republic.
Bolsheviks were a bunch of kike foreign agents and October revolution was a huge mistake for Russia. And there's absolutely no justification for killing his entire family.
kys commie faggots
Russian royal family intermarried with Germans. Nicholas was a cousin of George V and Wilhelm II.
His wife was German.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Feodorovna_(Alix_of_Hesse)

Common Russian gene-pool got fucked after red terror - best people ran away from Russia or got purged by bolsheviks. WW2 fucked up male population, too. And 90s with rampant alcoholism and drug abuse was a nail on the head.

Supposedly they are not related but I bet they are somewhere. Adam Schiff is definitely a Jew either way.

This.

Also
>letting your ministers get assassinated
>not taking advantage of spontaneous peasant riots and pogroms after announcing constitution monarchy
>losing the war against much weaker Japanese
>sending a fleet all across the world only to get butchered
Nicholas was a grand cuck. I wish Kornilov was tsar.

Born in Frankfurt, Germany, Schiff migrated to the United States after the American Civil War and joined the firm Kuhn, Loeb & Co.[1] From his base on Wall Street, he was the foremost Jewish leader from 1880 to 1920 in what later became known as the "Schiff era", grappling with all major Jewish issues and problems of the day, including the plight of Russian Jews under the Tsar, American and international anti-semitism, care of needy Jewish immigrants, and the rise of Zionism.[2][3] He also became a director of many important corporations, including the National City Bank of New York, Equitable Life Assurance Society, Wells Fargo & Company, and the Union Pacific Railroad. In many of his interests he was associated with E. H. Harriman.

Wells Fargo.

May the syphilistic jew Lenin and his followers burn in hell.

That's very sad. Not like the west is doing much better though. Whole world is a mess.

>migrated after the (((civil war)))
wonder what history means by this.

Thanks for the redpill

So many rabbis in this thread

жид

Ecли бы. Пpocтo нe люблю, кoгдa кoтикoв oбижaют.

There is no difference between Monarchy and Communism, desu. Some cunt who doesn't work is the primary beneficiary of your labour, fuck that. A foreign cunt for us, and the Russians and their German-Danish Tsars.

Be careful Hans, Jewish Bolshevism caused the creation of a party in Germany that almost eradicated your beloved destructive political thinking.

>There is no difference between Monarchy and Communism
I hope this is bait.

>German-Danish Tsars
tsars were just german, as well as most of monarchs in europe

at least they did something right

No, it isn't. Only cucks support monarchy. Some rich pagan peadophile steals the lifeblood of your nation and defiles your folk by raising an individual over the whole. Because anti-Monarchists might be associated with certain ideals, doesn't mean those ideals are unique to anti-Monarchism nor does it mean Monarchy curtails those ambitions. When you have some inbred, foreign, degenerate cunt ruling over you, you end up with people like Prince Charles or Elagabalus. Monarcucks genuinely make me fucking sick. I can't think of anything worse.

>tfw the first time you ever learned about Bolsheviks in school you were already 15
>tfw it was for a total of about 3 months
>tfw not once did they mention any Jewish involvement
>tfw just in case you did your own research and discovered the Jewish involvement you (((studied))) the Holocaust™ for the next 12 months and went on a trip to Auschwitz

>bolsheviks
Jews.

mosdef, no one is this dense

>Sekholi talking shit about his kike masters

You don't have long borderlander. Back into Russia with you, before it's too late

His family murdered LOTS of my coreligionists and they opressed them for a couple of hundreds of years but I don't think he or his children really deserved such brutal fate. Even if it was thanks to the revolution, he gave us 12 years of freedom, our "Golden Decade".

>LOTS of my coreligionists and they opressed them
You're either a jew or an old believer.

Nicky was a very bad emperor, his grandfather was assassinated literally by likes, his father died from illness before teaching him how to rule, his best ministers who almost destroyed entire commie movement in russia was assassinated again by literally commie kike.
He really did love his nation and family, but sucked at rulling it. He got really redpilled durring his lifetime about kikes who tried to destroyed his state and was supporting pogroms against them.

Russia was rapidly industrializing durring 1910's, getting more better with each year even ignoring their prestige and would have become a very prospurouce state if war didn't begin. Every nation was fearing Russia's rise from shadow so much that even Churchill wrote how strong Russia would have been if it survived WW1.
I would still prefer living under his rule instead of commie hellhole which came after second false "october" revolution.

His family didn't deserve what bolshevik pigs did to them, maybe he personally did but his children were innocent.
Communist's once again proved that they are no better than primitive niggers.

May he and his family know peace afterlife. God Bless the Tsar...

coreligionists??

Gas yourself

Second. that's why I've posted the beard money sign. I doubt they've murdered lots of Jews though.

After you tell me the correct word for it in English.

well said

>He got really redpilled durring his lifetime about kikes who tried to destroyed his state and was supporting pogroms against them.
Not hard enough. After introducing the constitution and the national assembly, spontaneous riots erupted among peasants who started pogroms on kikes on their own. If he had supported them, he could have destroyed the whole kike movement against him.

He made a lot of mistakes. He could have stopped the communist movement on several occasions but failed. He was a really shitty leader. Still, what communists did to his family was simply barbaric and reprehensible.

I don't like him but he was pretty red pilled on Jews. That's why they killed him even though he had already given up the throne.

>murdered
Wasn't murder, murder is the killing of people.

We are the reason sorry about that.

> allies try to resupply Russia by taking Gallipoli
> Turks cock block them, Churchill gives up
> Russians are starving. Russia undergoes a revolution
> Bolschewiks come to power.

Really sorry.

Tsar Nicholas was a cuck that let his country to get taken over by Jews.

S

Never forget, Ivan...

The. Jews. Did. This

Why do Jews hate Slavs so much?

TSAR fucked up Rothschilds first attempt at world government. They got back at him a few centuries later.

Next year will be 100 years!
We need to celebrate by offering kek another royal familiy.

French and german intelligence trained and financed Lenin and his boys to overthrow tzar...
Dont forget that.

we should have let the commies taken over the world, maybe you mooselimbs would be passive secularists by now

because if lived as some poor ass jew in some russian shtetl just minding my cows I'd get murdered in a pogrom for lulz despite having zero political affilation with anyone and didn't even know who the czar was

May he and his family rest in piece

Let's not forget that one of the new regime's biggest cheerleaders was Walter Duranty working for the New York Times. He won a Pulitzer for his propaganda articles.

F

A few years ago, When octogenarians were polled, they rated this event as the most impactful in their lifetime.

Higher than Pearl Harbor or anything else.

I've never seen a Jew who wouldn't mention how poor he is at least six times in his whole life.

Jewish caused Christian Holocaust.

But they are the most meek downtrodden race. Look at what happened to them in Russia. They weren't allowed to be officers. We're you really expecting them not to fight back with the October rebellion and communism.

But they had choices like becoming non Jew or moving to some other country like Germany or Poland. Many Bolsheviks were Jews from Ukraine, Trotsky for example.

What did the Jews write on the wall when they killed the Tzar and his family?

>Lines adapted from the German-Jewish poet Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) were found written on the wall, by the window, in the basement of the Ipatiev House, where the Romanovs were shot and bayoneted. The distich reads: "Belsatzar ward in selbiger Nacht / Von seinen Knechten umgebracht," "Belsatzar was, on the same night, killed by his slaves." - taken from the Sokolov investigation photos

>Belshazzar's feast, or the story of the writing on the wall (chapter 5 in the Book of Daniel) tells how Belshazzar holds a great feast and drinks from the vessels that had been looted in the destruction of the First Temple. A hand appears and writes on the wall. The terrified Belshazzar calls for his wise men, but they are unable to read the writing. The queen advises him to send for Daniel, renowned for his wisdom. Daniel reminds Belshazzar that his father Nebuchadnezzar, when he became arrogant, was thrown down until he learned that God has sovereignty over the kingdom of men. Belshazzar had likewise blasphemed God, and so God sent this hand. Daniel then reads the message and interprets it: God has numbered Belshazzar's days, he has been weighed and found wanting, and his kingdom will be given to the Medes and the Persians.

In short the Jews killed Belshazzar and the Tzar in revenge.

FUCK COMMIES

>What can you say about this?
it was literally the jews

>What can you say about this?
Much like with 1991 and nationalists, say what you will about how wrong bolsheviks were to do this, tsar's, and his supporters, incompetence brought it upon them.

Fun fact October revolution that occurred some time later was against the orders of CKCP.

>later
before that

It's almost ironic how incompetence is the major cause for the fall of the goyim autocracy's. The only thing that protected the masses from the Jews were the old autocracy's toppled one after the other.

With Jews you lose.

Ehh, if USSR had Jewish influence in it, they were gone by the time Stalin finished his purges. The only form of racism USSR engaged in is anti-semetic. I do not see this as positive because I believe in meritocracy at expense of all other concerns, but your mileage may wary.

In 1991 when USSR collapsed no one was as enthusiastic to rob and harm Russian as some of the particularly resentful Jews like Khodorkovsky and Berezovsky.

That being said it's truly amusing that Jews were invloved in destruction of both the RE and USSR.