Why arent you a satanist poll?

Since you already know the beta shit of Christinaity here are the commandments of Satanism

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

>fuck up someone who hurts you or your family

>only take what you need and be independent

>dont support a high overbeing or mythical creature

Why arent you a Satainist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhwXhv37Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>babby's first rebellion

Forgot to add one thing:

Most priests/popes of your cucked religion are pedophiles. Clear rule here not to harm children here.

>Do not harm little children.
Oh, so this is the LARPing kind of satanism.

>beta shit of Christinaity
Satanism is mental retardation tier.

Depends on how you look at it. This kind has a tradition, rather than being contrarian Christianity.

>Why arent you a satanist poll?
because its a fucking pyramid scheme .

its no better then the church of scientology or the catholic church. its just a bunch of rich jews asking you open your wallet for a "higher power"

why do i need to enthral myself to some religion?
why cant i just live my life the way i want to?

The only reason I'm not a Satanist is because it's focused on Christianity. I live in a post-Christian society, so it feels like LARPing.

I used to be until I learned that it was a jewish controlled opp.

I don't need to be anything other than myself , faggot.

Lair is very cringy. I'll give my opinions if I damn well please to, don't like it just say you don't and don't be a pussy about it. Everything else is basic civilization tier rules. I tried this babies first rebellion and it sucks. Too many schizo larp'ers

LaVeyan Satanism: For when Ayn Rand just isn't edgy enough.

>lair
Nope, not interested.

saged

everyone is deluded in a way, but you people being on the top of the delusion pyramid and call yourself enlightened is just hilarious

And Christanity isnt? Christanity is without a doubt the biggest blue pill you can possibly take.

>rape and murder a kid
>god pls im so sorry i love you
>meet the kid in heaven because you said sorry god

fpbp
p
b
p

I feel like it's the opposite, real Satanism is blatantly evil but at least it's got a long history, Leveyan satanism tries so hard to be a "good" version of satanism that it's basically just a hedonistic version of wicca (which is itself just a LARPing version of true witchcraft)

Because Satanism is for beta NEETs who are scared to talk to normal women and just try to be edgy in the hopes that they can see a fat ugly woman's tits in a dark ritual.

>can only defend Satanism by shitting on Christianity

The non-LARPing kind is Luciferianism, just so you know.

I legitimately liked this shit when I was 12. No joke - those exact "commandments".

It's cringy bullshit, of course.
>mating signal
Lmfao

Because I'm not a teenage faggot or an idiot.

>If a guest in your lair annoys you, teleport behind him. Nothing personnel, kiddo.

Because religions are bullshit.

>Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Yes , i should usually shut the fuck up. Learned that the hard way.

>Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

They don't.

>When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

"Lair" lmao. Sure , whatever.

>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Or just tell him to fuck off.

>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

What happened to "do as thou wilth" you fucking faggots? she was asking for it anyways.

>Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Or do , who gives a shit as long as you don't get caught.

>Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Is that really how it works kid? wow , please tell me more.

>Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Whatever.

I won't. Promise.

>Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

Or do , who cares.

>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Then get out of the country ASAP or go to jail for the rest of your life.

reminder of the beta trash 10 commandments

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

>Worlds first LARPers (maybe after Gnostics, but they are at least decent)
>Literally worshiping a being that was created as our servant
>Worshiping a biggest loser in Christianity
lmao

Lucifer isn't real.

It's the other side of the Christcuck coin.

Native Paganism celebrates the nature of your country with spiritual lessons tied to the landscape.

>(((Satanism)))
Yeah it's called Judaism.

Sage for sheer faggotry.

Luciferists may not be LARPers, but it's still hard to take them seriously when their belief is basically "LOL Satan is actually the good guy"

The family friendly version.

That's the wrong kind of Satanism, OP. LaVey was a retard. I'm a member of the Satanic Temple, though.

because (((fakanists))). The Satanic Temple is started, owned, and funded by Jews. They are not LaVeyan. I know several ex-members who left because of this.

No torment is so horrible as the torment inflicted upon the hierarchy of evil in hell after it has been emptied of its' human inhabitants. After a thousand years of gorging on the lowest pleasures, growing ever more complex and depraved and horrifying, the hierarchy of slaves to desire turn on each other, their fortified beings that have fed on the fetid dead energies of billions of decaying souls encase them like an impenetrable armor against death, but not against the suffering caused by the higher ranking demons, and they create hells within hells within hells, abominations within abominations within abominations, and a trillion wasps stinging a trillion of your penises would be a welcome relief to the cosmic pain you will experience at the claws and hooves of your black void masters.

Enjoy!

Just the theistic satanists.

>cannot into child sacrifice and cannibalism
>inverted skydaddy ain't real
>*tips fedora*
Whether that is true or not is entirely irrelevant.

and slurping semen

We satanists are born larping. its expected.

Sounds fucking hardcore. Can't wait for that shit.

Hey GOD? are you watching? watch this shit right here dawg.

were/are you a satanist?

no. no it's not.

Don't know much about it. All stereotypes point to it being a recipe for being a weak person.

Because I love too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhwXhv37Ps

>thinks he can usurp the throne
>Looses
>Thinks he can destroy Christ
>Looses
>Thinks he can win
>Loss pending

Why not worship the weak, egotistical, advocate for degeneracy and chaos.

t. Realized my foolishness and gave my life to Christ years ago. He is the only way to true salvation.

LOL. Are you a teenager?

God won't look in your puke hole any more than a dog owner upturns his buried shit. But God was watching when he gave you the shitty parents you deserved, and the shitty life you deserved, because the idiotic choices you made in previous lives, and you deserved every modicum of misery and you will still.

>child sacrifice and cannibalism

I can.

>Whether that is true or not is entirely irrelevant.

Agree , who gives a shit if Lucifer is real or not he's just some dude , same as God.

What have you done? oh you created the Universe? cool story bro.

And you? you're the owner and proprietor of Hell? that's cool brah.

Fucking pussies.

(((Stanic Temple))) funded by Jews.

I don't need to declare a religion to have a moral compass or set of ethics

but if I was shopping for a religion or wanted to LARP I would probably choose Satanism, I guess?

>you're the owner and proprietor of Hell
Hell is Satan's prison, not his kingdom.

Dehumanization involving
>gay orgies with HIV ridden old men
>eating their shit and drinking their piss
>getting tortured, pierced, cut and disemboweled
>having sex with and getting raped by animals (bestiality)
>performing human sacrifice aka actual murder
>rape, torture and murder or children for "black magik"

I think you satanist, occultists, luciferians and all the similar rest need to fuck off from existence.

Dungeons & Dragons

Hands down the cringiest post ITT, including OP's.

Dungeons & Dragons hell is owned and operated by demons while Christian hell imprisons demons, iirc.

Television has ruined your ability to filter incoming sensory data with movie plots ideas.

Sounds about awwwright.

BTW, super cool Universe you made Gawd , it's so big i'm sure you won't mind me destroying some small and insignificant parts of it. It's not like you care either way.

Oh , look a tsunami. Fuck did 250.000 people really just die for no apparent reason? man , God sure does work in mysterious ways.

Say it with me guys , there is no God but Allah and Muhammed is his profit.

They're hiding in that building over there , grab at least one of them alive.

Allahu Ackbar!!

Allahu Ackbar!!

>dont eat this fruit; WHEN you do; you will die
>you wont die
>dies

Come with me on my journey.

still a fantasy

why larp, faggot?

Sounds like fucking fun if you ask me.

>Television

Combination of cell phone + TV, all media. It's a multi-dimensional game.

Kinda like earth is ours , oh wait i forgot this is a school. Sorry.

What if child consents tho?

It's not.

The entire point of the process is to break you into being a slave to desire, rather than to make desire a slave of you.

I think it's bed time now for this young fella. You ain't supposed to be posting on a 18+ board anyways, kiddo.

god kills millions of people during the Flood

satan kills 10 people in total

god is my savior i love god praise god

>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him curelly and without mercy.
Literally is "yell at everyone you disagree with". It's SJW and retard behavior.

I'd rather keep my more civilized christian "treat others as you would like to he treated" morals, sorry you have to act like a brainless chimp.

How many were created by Satan's will and what is the extent of their character?

Now ask this of God.

Cool , cause i'm into BDSM. Dom , sub , who cares?

Kek

Because I am not an edgy teenie Beta Male
Scared by the emotional abuse of my father asking me to help my mother with chores and finish all my home work

Pic Related

Typical Pagan/Satanist in love

>Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself

If people actually listened to this there would be no advancement in society or uninterested help. You CAN and SHOULD worry and seek to improve matters even if they do not concern you directly. It's the base of civilization and benevolence. It's called being a good person.

Because individualist, materialist, egoist, moral relativist trash is the reason western civilization is collapsing, OP, so shove your shit pseudo-religion back up your ass and kill yourself you illiterate turbonigger.

I'm not supposed to be doing a lot of things.

Ironically, you die empty when you follow the path of desire.

But, that's your path to take if you choose.

basically ten commandments but sure call it satanism if you want to be edgy

You need to stop embarrassing yourself

EAT
WHAT
THOU
WILT

You die either way , faggot.

>implying i don't enjoy being embarrassed and humiliated

>If he does not stop, destroy him.

Just, no. GOD no. When your religion allows you to fuck someone up for disagreeing with you it's not too far from the "If they don't convert to muslim you can kill them" bs in the Qran.

No matter how much someone harms you you may not return the bad treatment, vengeance is bad. You shall love them nonetheless and treat them kindly. That's the biggest slap in the face.

You shall not hate people, even if they do you or your family wrong. You're nobody to pass judgement. Instead, pray so that they can go through their hardships successfully, and pray that God helps him or her learn that what they're doing is wrong.

>poll?
Dropped

They're not christians. They're awful people. Just because a rapist claims to be a christian doesn't mean christianity endorses rape. That's just stupid.

Death and I are quite familiar, I'm aware.

A man's most lasting measure is how he contributes to making his environment better. No matter what that environment may be.

Why should i care about something that will happen after i'm dead?

It's all jews. That's why the pirate posters all sound like jews, the edgy (((totally not kabALLAH, goyim))) satanists use it to look all edgy and satanist. Disgusting.

WASH YOUR HAIR.

i'm a pagen

>Christians Look Out!
>I make my own rules!
>My father can't make me mow the grass anymore now that I'm 18
>Hail Satan
>Join me /pol
>We are the most powerful religion on earth

What is forgiveness.
If someone is truly sorry, the good thing to do is forgiving.

If someone kills your child, and they're truly sorry, you forgive them. That doesn't mean ignoring they're dangerous. It means not hating them.

Hating others only harms yourself. Holding resentment hurts nobody else but you.

>Satanists don't care about their children
Again, this is why Sup Forums is not satanic. You might want to go check out /leftypol/ though.

You're on some poetic shit btw. I enjoy it.

Unlike you however , i don't limit my enjoyment to what daddy God approves of.

Bruh, the pedos that's about to get busted in the news...all satanists...don't be surprised when people you know get pinched...your religion didn't escape the pedo ring, it's where the pedo ring started.

>Holding resentment hurts nobody else but you.

Sometimes it feels so good to wallow in it though. Thus is the crux most fall to.

Lol, this is the shit I was into when I was 13. Satanism is literally just atheism with edgy shit mixed in. You can believe in those ideals without being a faggot.

I'm not a Satanist.

You might wanna stop using that pedo pirate flag then famdingo.

You should still kill yourself for the good of the white race.

>Implying that Satanism isn't to be taken seriously