Is there any race worse than Niggers?

Niggers are shit colored, have ape-like skulls, lying, selfish, prone to rape and violence. What could be worse? Do we really want to mix with these ugly assholes and ruin the beauty and femininity of the white/hispanic/asian woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500209452203.webm
wcvb.com/article/red-cross-director-kills-girlfriend-baby-and-himself-in-murder-suicide/10306144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Indians.
This website sums it up:
indiots.rocks

Is the Pope catholic?

Hmm.

whites?

Nah, "whites" are objectively the best. Every valued concept and trait is more abundant among them and has been for centuries, at a minimum.

Jews.

Jews.
Niggers were controlled and would have remained controlled. The Jew is unironically more savage and barbaric than the nigger they're just more cowardly so they attack children rather than adults.

Blacks are just a permanent underclass of failure and stupidity. Jews are cultural poison.

She's about to consume too many estrogen killing vitamins

Gypsies

Niggers are dindus but they are not evil.

>inb4 cuck detected

No, they should stay in their country.

Yes. Racists.

They are manchildren - not more, not less. They're not evil, but inherently stupid and of low craftscreationship. And they lack foresight and empathy, if that wasn't clear.
The evilest are Jews.

Niggers aren't a race they're a species.

Gypsies by far.
Some niggers are ok if they adapt and behave like actual humans, gyppos on the other hand refuse to adapt and behave like sub human vermin.

australian aboriginals.

jews are fucking geniuses. they can help humanity. we just need to work together with the good meaning ones

Abbos.

We're going to have to purge the colored men.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500209452203.webm

The mentally ill race of family killers.

wcvb.com/article/red-cross-director-kills-girlfriend-baby-and-himself-in-murder-suicide/10306144

>Objectively
That's a very irresponsible statment.

Jews are objectively the worst due to their cunning nature and constant need to eradicate us. In terms of uselessness the blacks are obviously first. They've done nothing and continue to do so.

Sage btw.

would pin her down and breed her/10

Nigger

What's wrong with Greg Gutfeld?

Idk. hes acting an awful lot like a kike

I agree

the aboriginess arent a significant enough of the population and dont breed as fast as niggers to really be a problem

Jews

One more reason why I hate kikes and their immigration policies into white nations. Also the filth they try to convince everyone to let come over.

whites

not really but spics are close

Anglos.

They share the same traits except for "shit colored, have ape-like skull" but carry out their despicable acts on a much bigger scale.

Worse? Sure, a Muslim nigger. Easy.

daily reminder, niggers are called niggers because of their scientific name is negroid.
They are another species.
quick redpill:
> Global warming is hoax to establish global tax
> Holocost was a cover up for the fact that Allied forces made monster out of Germans + they bombed the supply root so tons of prisoners (and German soldiers) died of hunger
> The word Negger is banned becuase it is the name of the species of neggers. they want to make them human. Like you shouldn't call bonobos, by their species name... you should call them hairy-jungle-african-americans

the pic is genetics deviation of human/naggers/bonobos... naggers are more bonobo than human

that's not true
we're greedy ofc but not THAT terrible

I only hate niggers, not black men. There's a big difference.

We have a friend of the family, a black guy who is a salesperson at city furniture, and he has a white girlfriend. I never see him hanging around other blacks, only whites, he's well spoken, very polite, and contributes to society.

That's what kills me about making blanket statements about blacks. Most of them are pathetic, often even awful, but I've found many impressive, great, highly intelligent blacks going through school and in adult life.

Final Solution here

except the little child sacrifice and drinking their blood and putting human blood and parts in our food (matzah bread) + stealing your pension money + raping your country

jews are prohibited from eating blood of anything in any form
koshering meat literally means putting in in salt so that all blood would leave it

Your worthless shithole of a country wouldn't be in the absolute state it's in now if the anglo got there first.

look at my BASED black friend with his WHITE wife isnt that SO BASED

No lips, dumb as rocks, 1/10 would flatten with hammer

ew you support white woman dating niggers ew

Not really.

This and other forms of technology will probably lead to more diversity than ever before.

For example furries walking the earth, people deliberately looking like robots, blue bitches, Klingons anything you can imagine.

It says something about our day and age that I have to actually think about that question.

Blacks > south americans and chink

Prostitute reading lines off a script, you can even see her look down at the script for a second

try again

Who is this qtie?

Peroxide blondes.
Niggers are born stupid, peroxide blondes choose to look stupid.

Gypsy

you think Soros is retarded or what?

le

Right winged blacks are usually pretty awesome people. They put up with a lot of shit too.

Now there's a White woman with nigger seeds in her belly.

Abos.