Nazis build Flying Saucers

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/anufor
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
ebay.com/p/NSA-National-Security-Agency-Badge-Emblem-Lapel-Pin/1131982941
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At the end of WW2 a UFO sightingswave started
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down.
and news articles wrote about them bein a new Nazi Air Weapon (will post pics through out the thread)
Furthermore the Keksburg acorn (also will post pics later) which resembles the german "glocke" (bell) was seen 20 years after the war, and 7 years after war the Adamskiphotograph was made resembling the alleged Haunebu II (pic related)

NYT article about the new secret air weapon
>inb4 fake news

Depiction of the Kecksburg Acorn

Looking for a place to find out about what really happens inside Antarica, the origins of UFOs and learn about some of the biggest secrets known to mankind, wihout constantly getting derailed?

Discord /YVWAb4K

I love these '/x/ meets Sup Forums' threads. Proceed.

Hello, NSA. Nice to see you here.

fake news fuck this website, its only not fake when it supports your stupid conspiracies

Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

fuck you, join this discord for hollow earth antarctic UFO nazis
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright
everyone who doesnt spam around is welcome.

maybe take a quick look there first, before coming to conclusions?

pls gov

kek it's the same server, sorry didn't payed attention it was you.

>kecksburg

What did Kek mean by this?

>Were found
I thought the only evidence of these is the single document that is allegedly real

Reminder that aliens are not from outer space. It's a dimensional phenomenon for lack of a better term.

They've always been here.

Now this leaves the question: Where are all the nazis now?
from how i see it they either live in argentina where they could sustain themselves like everyone else, or inside the hollow earth where according to the legends already exists some advanced civilization which might have aided the nazis in developing the UFOs in the first place

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it)

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

maybe they are gone/dead already who knows

ah ok then. then keep advertising the server i guess.

>there's more evidence of Nazi UFOs and hollow earth than the holocaust happening
Niiiiice

Just how mentally unstable really are you John??

It means nothing. Hitler was the original disney and his designs for space were for star wars; something stolen from him by another jew who sold it to jews eventually.

North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

aliens are a tricky issue.
reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family.
however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him. i have to rely on hearsay here though since i never was in either position.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia

kek

unstable enough to get excited over future encounters with spooks

page 88 of the same document as again a german POW who wittnessed the same phenomena as reported during some UFO sightingswave during his time in a german prisoncamp

John, how many times do we need to talk about this, do you think this is just a movie? Delete this thread please.

Flying saucers are a very real man made design. Think of it like a plane wing bent into a circle with air blown over the top to generate lift. It's an interesting concept but offers little if any advantage over competing vehicle designs.

After lots of DMT iam conviced many "Abducctions" take place in the DMT-Realm or something similar to it and are not phiscal. The beings there could easily shapeshift and are hypersexual. they also tinker around with (the astralbody?). Also they induce things like fear very easily and love to play around with that mechanic.

Though there are different beings out there they are all connected and in the same hirachy.

I see them more like Archons than Demons. They arent inherently evil but can be massive assholes, work inside some sort of big hirachy and have to follow orders even if they dont like it out of fear.

ITT: unfettered autism and people who forgot to take their medication

i dont know. they seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

Trolls have always existed, but from some reason if you add in a decade or so people start to believe it as fact.

of course they will believe it as fact, truth will prevail.

They're always trying new things, its doubtful they'll ever find the holy grail of antigravity however, the original flying saucer concept was developed during WW2 and improved upon somewhat there after. As a hovering spy vehicle it's ideal for reconnaissance but lost out over more practical methods such as spy balloons (just a weather balloon, move along citizen), high altitude spy planes, and finally the Corona spy satellite program. Flying saucers just don't have a major point of advantage over other vehicles that would give them purpose.

they are fast, they could deploy troops on the other side of the planet pretty much instantly or getting people from there. i wouldnt say they are completely useless, just a lot of their purpose could be done by other gadgets i guess.

pic related is from the same document as the wittnessreports, page 32 stating that UFOs are not a project of any branch of the US governments (could be a lie but still include it in here)

Interesting info you got there sport, Got us very intrigued indeed!

/Sincerely

>wittnessreports
Dropped.
Most useless and weakest form of evidence.

Hello friendos :^)

old pic. was posted a few times before already.
also you can buy those pins fo a few bucks on ebay
ebay.com/p/NSA-National-Security-Agency-Badge-Emblem-Lapel-Pin/1131982941

Unless they mastered high altitude flight there's no way they could move at such speed in atmosphere. Elevating something of that shape that high into the atmosphere can't be done without a secondary boost vehicle. Even high altitude spy planes have to be made so light to reach that height they aren't robust enough for such rapid flight. The high speed saucer meme is tin foil hat material.

BBP(Black Budget Programs) have been around since WW1 & really expanded in WW2-Cold War.

[Made a thread on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Modern BBP's include things like Experimental Weapons/Devices(Vehicles,Infantry & Space) & Genetic Experiments/Projects(Clones/Chimeras/Super Soldiers)

Got any pictures? I'd love to see anything you've got.

John, living in your own fairy tail world and running away from your problems will not last forever, do you remember what happened to your dog, do you think it was just an accident? I am telling you one more time, delete this thread.

come on now user, if you really want to spook me find out my real name already. i saw you in how many threads now? 3? 4? and still the only thing you found out is my discord nick which isnt really hard since i post said discord link pretty much in every of these threads.

Ya know oddly enough it seems a lot of people with democrat flags like to shit up threads. Starting to make me think its the same person/group. Really gets the old noggin joggin.

Today's Flying Saucers

Also you're using the word "tail" wrong friendo. The correct form would be "tale" as in story not "tail" as in something attached to a mammal.

I don't want to believe.

about those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
>Declassified research (subject to a Freedom of Information request) from the UK Ministry of Defence report UAP in the UK Air Defence Region,[7] code named Project Condign and released to the public in 2006, draws several conclusions as to the origin of "black triangle" UFO sightings. Their researchers conclude that most, if not all, "black triangle" UFOs are formations of electrical plasma, the interaction of which creates mysterious energy fields that both refract light and produce vivid hallucinations in witnesses that are in close proximity. Further it suggests that "the majority, if not all, of the hitherto unexplained reports may well be due to atmospheric gaseous electrically charged buoyant plasmas" [8] which emit charged fields with the capability of inducing vivid hallucinations and psychological effects in witnesses and are "capable of being transported at enormous speeds under the influence and balance of electrical charges in the atmosphere." The researchers note that plasmas may be formed by more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions, while "at least some" events are likely to be triggered by meteor re-entry in scenarios where meteors neither burn up completely nor impact, but rather break up in the atmosphere to form such a charged plasma. These plasma formations are also theorized to have the effect of refracting light between themselves, producing the appearance of a black polygonal shape with the lights at the corners caused by self-generated plasma coloration (similar to the Aurora Borealis).[2]
sounds pretty much like "its just swampgas bro" but still so noone can say im selectively withholding informations

it's a lamp u retard

It's always the bell.

Lol are you serious?

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

mmm ya that shit is so fake. Great way to pick up underaged retared boys tho.

pic related is from the same batch of files as the instructions in

Man the ancients really loved putting rare gemstones on important statues that would be displayed in temples and palaces. If only people in real life had blue eyelashes, eyebrows, and sclera.

>implying the statue is all there is to the legends and not the legends actually being transferred from generation to generation mentioning blue eyed fair skinned people with blonde/red hair
>implying they didnt even find mummies with blonde hair
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Tell me about the Sumerian legends about blonde haired blue eyed people.

these looks kinda similar

They're real. I've seen one at a distance of about 100 yards. Kinda wish i didn't tbqh famalam

well, to be honest with the sumerians it is a bit difficult as it is so long ago, and iirc they were told to not depict the gods. but still the blue eyes are a symbol of the divine and nobelity as seen in that statue. so while in case of the annunaki it may would be fitting to say "those were just rare stones and used because of that" it only works when ignoring the other cultures whos legends prevailed.

saw that connection being made already, but if its and EM drive i wonder what the purpose of the symbols were. seeing them 20 years later on the same position makes me think they had a purpose

Someone else was saying that the Bell was a time machine.

multiple theories. UFO, timemachine, Fusionreactor. if its a timemachine i guess Trump has one now.

by the way, if trump really is john titor then he is the first president to have a animegirl version of himself, and would have at least make one anime real. and with the barron trump book and all that shit it suddenly doesnt sound to far fatched anymore

No ones brought up U-864.

We have flying machines that create their own gravity field and space time. So no they don't turn on a dime it just appears that way to people in our space time.

>they were told to not depict the gods

They have statues, carvings, and reliefs of the gods all over the place, and no there is nothing written that says blue eyes are a symbol of nobility, it's just that lapis lazuli was really big in ancient mesopotamia, and was widely used for everything. From statues, to jewelry, to city gates. It's value was similar to how we view diamonds today.

just came up on the discord the u864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
was transporting mercury, allegedly to japan. interesting about it is that mercury is mentioned in some ancient script as some kind of fuel for ancient machines. (would have to look into that to be honest, but heard about this a few times now)
however another thing about mercury is that its mentioned in pic related which allegedly describes the workings of the glocke. an user mentioned it could be a scalar device that draws out energy from the ether. cant tell obviously, but maybe one of you can.

you know your in a strange timeline when x and pol merge.

U know the aliens?

Who gives a shit about the Nazi bells. Their shit barely worked; that's why they lost. We mastered gravity in the 50's and can literally "take ET home". The real question is: when you see a UFO, are you seeing ET or one of ours?

Yes, that's one of ours (not ET).

Yeah the mercury is pretty vital. Something to do with the em drive. I'm guessing it enhances the electric charge. Better than solid metal, or perhaps it keeps the energy transfer stable. As we're talking about very high power required.
Tesla has lots of writings on electromagnetism and mercury is very often mentioned(censored out).

It's beenot that way since the election. Some of its cool, most is anxiety indused bullshit
This is some of the good shit, I think

>mercury
lol clueless

xpol is the best thing to happen this year imo

>We mastered gravity in the 50's and can literally "take ET home"
>we
>not the german scientists from operation paperclip
yeah right...
as for the "ours or ET" thing, i guess some of both.

also nazis didnt really lose, they just had to give up the land. tactical retreat so to speak

More

>yeah right...
You're a disinfo shill. I don't expect you to admit anything.

BTW pls fuck yourself with a high-frequency transdimensional dildo asap, you piece of shit faggot.

Dropping redpills below

This is Satan and a portal to hell
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
Coordinates: 13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
IRAS micron 100

As you can see he is quite matching with the Codex Gigas devils bible satan

He is also got seven heads just as decribed in the book of revelations
Satans 7 heads
'',..A Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.''' Rev 12:3

He is on google /sky/ Censored

Discord is for fags, shills, and spooks looking to find out who's talking about this stuff.

And cenosored on most settings on nasa

you can mix mercury with cobald and make it magnetic (which is for example done for the mercury vortexes.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

another interesting idea i heard about mercury is that if you are able to controll the magnetic field precisely you could align the mercury in it however you want making the craft independent of moving parts as the mercury could just be put into the desired position through alteration of the magnetic field. not sure if that would be able to keep anything stable and how you would controll the magnetic field that precisely, but at least the thought was interesting.

so are you saying nazi scientist werent brought over with operation paperclip which gave the US a huge leap in all fields?

Everyone forget's time travel has had a working theory for decades, we just couldn't work out how to generate enough power for it

No, you idiot. I'm saying that we (in the US) mastered it. You're clearly too stupid to understand simple logic. The Nazi's are no more and were defeated. Paperclip doesn't validate your flawed "analysis" regarding the facts.

Goys, the earth is flat. There's probably a hole at the north pole (hole and pole, kek) but who cares, according to jew tube it's full of religious types with telepathic skillz.

Let's go to the outer ring!

>couldn't figure out how to generate enough power
We don't "generate" the power but tap into it. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

How do you enable voice chat as an admin on discord

Step 1: Buy 16" dragon dildo
Step 2: Insert into anus

Did someone said "Vril" ?
Do you know from where this word come ?
gasl.org/refbib/Bulwer__Coming_Race.pdf

>hurr you're a retard because semantics

Fuck off you nigger, I am pre-drinking for goy of thrones, lay off you knew exactly what I meant

Can u splain magnets?

Hard mode; no Neil dg Tyson finger wiggling or use of the phrase 'u know '

>generate
vs
>tap into
Not semantics. Huge difference in meaning, you corn-toothed groom of the stool

don't you have some aboriginals to fuck outback or something you degenerate?

Codex Gigas is for absolute fags. Anyone spreading this theological fear-mongering garbage is either a useful idiot or a shill for the fascists.

They're off getting petrol :(

No im a christian fag

If you say so...

Christians are also useful idiots perpetuating the lies foisted on them by a theological order that has kept them enslaved for millenia. You're a waste of consciousness.

This picture is so old the guy who actually wrote it is probably retired, collecting a big fat pension and fucking Thai ladyboys.