you cant because us arabs are the master race

release Breivik.

Disgusting

nuke norway

genocide

You can't

We don't.
In fact, it's better for them.
The darker male has stronger genes, and we should support them.

At least you don't pretend to be Phoenician. Cute couple in the OP.

why is it always blondes?

Do you have to? GTFO Stormfag

become better men

Tell me this is fake. I would have killed them both. At least prison there is fine.

> you say she has big butt she felt shamed
> you say she dates black man, how she feels ?

why not shame them ?

Inferior jawline

he's got a nice beard

It will stop itself in a generation.

This is ok
This is absolutely vile.

i am so fucking tired of little bitches like you "nazis" are.you see the problem is not "niggers" or other races,the problem is your own race,your own people that are cucks,that your people dont care about their heritage preservation and dont give a fuck about race mixing.my parents would rather die than accept me if i would marry a muslim or another foreign girl that is not albanian.so stop being a little bitch and accept it that your race is going to shit and the fault is your own people,they are not forced to marry a nigger.so fuck off you and this edgy shit.

Fix yourself and organize with others with same views

This

he's albanian tho

kek fucking germanigger muslims kys

Obligatory

Their child might actually end up looking European. The others certainly won't.

fuck off

I will skull fuck you Fidon

I understand the pajeet in OP cause he is probably civilized and integrated with a decent job but why would they breed with niggers? What does some disgusting ghetto piece of filth nigger provide other than domestic abuse?

fuck off and die

calm down ronny

Develop a taste for brown pussy., they will both short circuit from jealousy when they see their little niche is corrupted with squealing brown whores, of which there are many to pick off (go for cash hungry college and post high school girls). Of course only relatively attractive ones as this is more demoralizing. I'm not saying breed diarrhea babies, just degrade their women (money lubricates this process) and convey they are our pleasure objects and a sign of the white man's dominance of them via their women. Being niggers, the impulse to take things from us will overwhelm them. They will then bully one another into supporting racial homogeneity.

He earned it.

I always felt the appeal of blacked is like watching beastiality. It feeds on perversion. It's like watching a monkey fuck a woman.

you won't

u mad white boy?

you dont stop it thats what i keep telling you fools but you cant get it through your thick heads. start worrying about having children and stop worrying about trying to stop sluts from being sluts. western women are trash now. all you need to do is pop out a minimum of 3 children each and more if you can, with multiple women if you have to.

the more you try to argue against interracial relationships the more women want to do it. they have no incentive to not do it because the majority have no loyalty to the tribe. ignore them and perhaps they will get bored with this fad. just look for any woman that will give you the time of day and put a baby in her or we will perish, this will be our generations sacrifice

u think the jews are keeping you from getting laid ?

you are disgusting. Live and let live... why do you have to put your nose into other people's decision?

nothing is stopping you from getting the girl except yourself

By supporting the most "racist" and nationalistic people you can in politics and elsewhere and encouraging everyone else to do the same.

PUT EM IN A BURKA

Get rid of womens rights and make slut shaming great again.

So basically Islam.

tyrone makes her feel excited and entertained

you think your fat boring ass can compete?

didn't think so

Self resolving problem.

yeah fuck you,you edgy little shit.you are proud of something great your people did 80 years ago lol fuck off all the new "aryan" kids are just little cowards (including you) and a shame of their ancestors

youtube.com/watch?v=SrjtG_sQ9r0

Nice collection of future single mothers.

you: "THE JEWS HAVE BRAINWASHED OUR GIRLS TO NOT LIKE US"

also you: is obese, boring, no style

No one believes that. No one. Keeping a woman loyal, maybe, because of (((societal influences.)))

u think she cares if she becomes a single mother?

Daquan will nut in her and you won't

who wins?

I don't want to sound like a pathetic incel but I am 20 and have literally never had a gf not even a fucking kiss yet these girls who are 7/10 8/10 are fucking monkeys. wtf is wrong with me?

Ain't that a b? KEK

Yeah... OK, Ahmed.

Fight fire with fire.

We bleach their women

Why would you want to stop something so wonderful?

what does the market reward user ?

social skills, good physique, humor

what are you offering them? your skin color?

White girls always say:

>WHITE guys make me LAUGH
>BLACK guys make me CUM

That is exactly what our enemies want.

I win because I actually have a good wife and wonderful children.

Yes, this is definitely the way to fight racemixing.

White genes are dominant.

white women breed with black men, white men with arabs?

is your end goal that everyone is racemixed?

which is worse

>people of save images of racemixing to post to make people upset

or

>people who save images of racemixing because they were upset

that dude just made three extra niggers to rape white women.

Fucked up there senpai.

Asian women are such race traitors

This.

Problem is this never makes the news but Kardasihans 3 generations get blacked on reality TV and this woman think it is also OK.

Is that some kangz shit?

racemixing is beautiful, stormfags stay mad cus they aren't interesting enough and try to offer Caroline their skin color instead

Look at the thing she's holding. Disgusting.

Fucking this.

Don't listen to what women say they want. It differs greatly from what they actually respond to.

is it the jews?
or is it you?

No you idiot, they drink our champagne we shouldn't be forced to drink their fucking 40 oz.

I am a funny guy and I am decent looking. I just don't leave my room because I have nowhere to go.

Dam she didnt take Be there or be square
Seriously

>ALL blondes

That only works if you have a self sustaining population of whites to draw from
If you dilute all whites to the point of being mulattoes, then only a hybrid race will exist.

True.

They say they want a nice, sensitive, funny nerdy white guy to settle down with.

But what they really want is the BBC

>I don't want to sound like a pathetic incel

Too late.

if you're a funny guy why aren't you going to a party?

Why u feeling bad about not getting what Daquan gets?

Daquan isn't messing with you in any way, you're just losing out in the free market cus your product isnt even out there

Stop what? White women are the least likely to date/fuck/marry outside their race.

the whiter and blonder, the better

So true, they love the feelings of black power in their womb.

Start throwing acid on the face of coal burners, or if youre too pussy, just beat her ass up when you can find her alone and let her know what shes done wrong.

Arabs are essentially white.

That depends: If you had been posting with your geographic flag, maybe your words would have value worth replying to.

Stacy will go through all this to impress Daquan.... does this make u mad white boy?

Why aren't you improving urself instead of getting mad?

You don't reply to these threads. Sage

I would go to a party if I had someone to invite me. I graduated 2 years ago, cut contact with my social circle because of my job, zero friends, and now here I am shitposting

>I am a funny guy and I am decent looking. I just don't leave my room because I have nowhere to go.

Jesus Christ...