Get a Japanese wife Sup Forums

Why aren't you looking for a qt3.14 Japanese qt to marry RIGHT NOW? Forget about western white women. Do you really want some used up roastie caked in makeup to mother your children? Japanese females are greatly superior in every way.

>40% of young adults are virgins.
Only 10% of young American women are, probably even less now.
>cute hairstyles.
Roastie white women all have the stupid fake blonde $20 hair dye style.
>will rarely get fat.
White women think not becoming fat when they reach 30 is an accomplishment kek.
>Will look young until their 50s.
After years of partying, makeup and baking in the sun white women would be lucky to look decent in their 30s.
>higher IQ
Self explanatory.
>acts more feminine instead of trying to act like a male.
Roastie white women will probably break up with you if you ask them to act more feminine.
>probably has near to zero guys texting her/asking her out so your chances are much better.
Roastie white women have 100s of Chads to pick from even if they're ugly because of tinder social media ect.
>Japanese qts will be proud of you if you do well in school or get a good job.
Roastie white women will say "that's it? Chad did better" or not care at all.
>Japanese qts will give sex whenever you want and will be submissive and cute.
Roastie white women will deny you sex because "I have a headache" on the rare occasion she will give you sex she will just lay there like a dead fish.
>jap qts will like your vidya and anime hobbies and enjoy them with you.
Roastie white women will say "omg stop acting like a kid and lets go clubbing"

There's a million other reasons why they are superior I just listed a few. We need to ditch these western roastie white women. They wanted this future. Im dating a beautiful Japanese girl I met at uni, we plan to get married and she will live with me in the U.S. oh btw I'm 6'1", muscular with blonde hair blue eyes, chiseled face and I'm wealthy. The stereotype that only loser white men marry Asians is false

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYvKKQK72Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok how

Because my Chinese one is better
Weeb

Does filipino wife count?

Go to Japan or find one near you. Just go to a big state uni close by and you will find one. That's how I found my gf.

The problem with Japanese women is that a marriage with them ends after 3-4 years, and you're just strangers living in the same house, even if you have children.
Most married couples in Japan actually sleep in separate beds, a Japanese-style relationship is really not what you want if you value your bond with your partner in any way.

I used to hate Italy and all of its problems, but I got to taste just how cold and lifeless asian relationships can be since I have to live in Japan for 5 months a year.
They're robots, it's like the genuinity of personal bonds was eradicated somewhere along the way.

I am a second-generation Chinese American and you know what? Asian women aren't superior than white women in any ways, they are just really good at pretending to be nice and submissive in front of Westerners like you.

>tfw yellow fever just got killed

Pathetic weeaboos. I hope you all die.

I want bad

do you ship them in boxes overseas? Cam i order one in pices?

stop posting women
it pisses me off

We all gona die, but you will have a white whore with a penis why we will have beautifully qt3.14 waifu at our side.

> just race mix, goys

no, don't race mix with asians, that will only make the goyim stronger.

3D... You fucking disgust me OP.

You will never set foot in Japan, you fat weeb.

Where da wyte wimmins at?

>race is the only thing that counts, not character, loyalty, shared values, intelligence, and physical attractiveness

not saying all white women are bad of course
but there is no non-emotional reason to deem asians and their genetics inferior (besides 'muh creativity' which is just not true if you look at the more developed countries like Japan and S Korea)

Ive been on two holidays in japan
its a great country but its not as holy as you fucks make it out to be

1. Most Japanese women want nothing to do with non-Japanese men, especially prime Japanese women. There's a reason you always see these expatriate whites with unattractive / old chicks.

2. They're not going to leave Japan for you. You have to live over there for as long as you want to be married.

3. Your likelihood of getting a good job over there if you're not fluent in Japanese is pretty low. A quality Japanese chick is not going to marry a fucking English "teacher."

2 for the price of 1 deal?

Are they Christians?

Get yourselves non huwyte qts pol and realize all woman are trash

Women get the rope 2017

你說沒錯

Just get a latina if you're looking for intamacy. If you're gonna go weeb just get sexbot.

Two words...pixelated pussei

I didn't say they were inferior. I think asians should breed with asians and whites should stay with whites.

OP is a FAG but everything he said is true. Married to a jap grill since a year and everything went Vetter than expected.

shut up cuck. you dont know nothing.

>complaining about western women wearing too much makeup while shilling for Nip girls

Stop pushing race mixing you fucking kike

I'm white, I don't want to eliminate my race by mixing with sub-human non-neanderthal DNA.

Every white man needs to go out and find a white woman to breed with, don't be a degenerate.

Fuck off, Toshi. We don't want your women any more than you do. Your birth rates are low for a reason.

Cause you will get cucked

Kneepon gurls bleach away their imperfections
White woman too low IQ to figure out whitening cream

Having a philipino grandmother, they are good and bad, but relatively good mothers. They will probably really go hard on your kids and you, once they get older (maybe) also, they're not my type, I personally really like Koreans.

No Fuck You

I'm not going to let you fucking Weeaboo fags deprive me of my rightful last stand as one of the few remaining members of my race. We had our time to rule but we wasted it, fooled to easily by (((Thier))) lies. Let us die out as a race, but not before we have one last moment of glory.

Race mixing degenerates will be the first to go.

I'm already married. If things don't work out then I'll head to Japan to destroy some pussy or Boipucci.

Fucking whore

come home white piggu

japanese have higher neanderthal DNA dumbfuck

I'm engaged to a second gen westernized one. Feels great and she is Sup Forums tier politically and voted for Trump.
t. Carribean shitskin

I know much more then you ever will.

lel

I will post again to say that if you want a Japanese bride, you better be ready for 3-4 years of intimacy, followed by complete alienation from your partner.

Which for some people might be nice, since you aren't even expected to be faithful after that, but I'm sure it must feel really lonely to have a partner you're not even intimate with anymore. For life.

Ill insert my piggu seamen in her!

(((Nazis))) on Sup Forums with yellow fever are no different than mudsharks who only fuck niggers, you know that right?

It is often I see nerdy or geeky looking white men with average looking Japanese women or a less attractive Japanese women. Girls like in the picture are not very common in Japan and the chances of them going out with someone who is unattractive or fat is really low unless you have money.

Japanese females have the oldest age at first marriage and birth in the world.

anyone have that "goodnight white pride" meme with the "cute japanese girls"

>these trips

wasted like this. only a sub-human.

I am looking for one. Japanese grill best grills.

Race mixing with Asians is still race mixing you double-standard hypocrite

Asians have higher IQs than on average than Whites, lolz.

underrated

Voice like a cat fight
Ugly as puke
Who would ever marry
A female gook

I love racemixing! We will rule over you subhumans like effendi!

I've been learning japanese for 6 month now so that I could get someday a qt 3.14 nip gf.

>higher IQ
>never invented a thing

Good news Sup Forums, Johnny boy's aka Eurasian Housecat's second channel just got taken down by Youtube.

Should have made it as a haiku. But of course the leaf has to fuck it up

tfw firmware engineer.
once I learnt the language there I go

>never heard of A. Wyatt Mann
How new are you?

Most Asians are ugly as fuck. An 7/10 in Nordic countries would be like 9/10 in Japan.

Dont want my kids to be manlets

Oh, I could marry even a dog, if it grants me a first world citizenship, or at least takes me out of this shithole.

80% of young Jap girls are fat.
Don't get fooled with pictures!

Good try, we all know Russia is a paradise

God damnit pol why are you so fucking inconsistent.

>muh white race
>must preserve
Post pic of a bunch of chinks and gooks

If you like Asians get the fuck off pol you traitor!

>find one near you
>mfw

>Shithole
>Not a single nigger

Trade places?

>wanting to ruin Japan's ethnic purity
I love the bastards, but Japan is for Japs.

Or already done surgery

I miss Vietnam.

>>Japanese qts will give sex whenever you want and will be submissive and cute.
Lol, good luck after the first kid.

>Latina

We don't need more nonwhites, Slavs are a better option

They also have other humanoid ancestors dumbfuck.

most japs arent christians. try korea or china

Vietnam is a third world shithole, Slavs are the superior white women on average.

Asian countries are more degenerate then white ones on average. The only thing that's keep them strong is tough immigration restrictions.

gunpowder
The Crossbow (a model that wouldnt be matched in deadly accuracy and speed of reloading even by guns until the 19th century)
Paper
Printing
Compasses
Cast Iorn
The earliest version of Icecream
Windmills
Seismographs

When will you learn that Asians are the superior race. You always go by IQ correct? Asians Win. Isn't it great that NONE of our cultures and people are genocide themselves to Jewish trickery? You're so damn out of it as a race you're begging to go and fuck other races, and your women - the keepers of humanity- are demanding to be raped by pissed off sun-burned shitbeards, rather than being fucked by YOU. They cant stand you that badly, and as nice as it is that most of you care so much, most of you are only doing it because you are about as special as a wet fish, and as ugly as one too. You cant get laid because you;re fucking autistic, so much like those cancerous ugly as fuck feminists you being the opposite coin demand the world appear to your sense of identity instead of growing with it sooooooo. Wonder-bread BTFO!

>As much as you want to say it's a jewish conspiracy for white genocide you can never discount the actions of your own people. Those who do and toss the blame to the rest of the world, are nothing more than worthless children. Best to not reproduce.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYvKKQK72Lg

Why not a chinese? She will be your cute weeb autistic fucktoy

Soon she will be Tentacle-owned, you stupid Hakujin.

>Wanting Nonwhites in white majority countries to shit up everything

Ewe, every country that isn't white in my eyes is third world.

Because Japanese got no ass or Tits. Their body looks like a 10 year old boy, Japanese girls is for low test betas, African women are for real alpha male

Not necessarily. Some are ugly.

A japanese wife? Lol. I have one true love

Mixing with lesser races is nothing more then self-hatred towards your race.

There are literally no Asian or (((Asian))) people in my state.

You guys realize that Asian women aren't into white men right? Just because you guys have paranoid delusions of black men taking all the white women doesn't mean Asians see you as attractive. People overwhelmingly prefer to date those who are the same race as themselves.

Would fuck all of them desu

Have you talked for 10 minutes with a jap female in your life?I would hang myself if i had to deal with them.

>Not a single nigger
140mm of them, but they were born white due to a some mistake.

Hey so, what's this obsession with japs anyway? There are some hot ones, but most are ugly and they don't shave. How is a jap's personality attractive at all? They behave like fucking children.

>African women are for real alpha male
>instead of a 10 year old boy I'd rather fuck a 300 pound gorilla.
>flag

there we go

>will rarely get fat
What if I want her to be fat?