youtu.be/ekfBpzDEd0w
youtu.be/hxr3Y91Rbu8
youtu.be/yjdlsjRuywA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh good, /ptg/ this time

>there was no meeting with russians
>except for all these meetings with russians
>there was no collusion with the russians
>except all these meetings where russian gov info was promised and i lied about it

>STOP CITING STRAIGHT WHITE MALES

>the shill is going to keep copypasting the same fucking thing every thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KAbSaOOnB1s

Trump BTFO by Super deluxe-man again! Sad!

>The same tired argument every thread
>He does it for free

>feminist scientists

A nation of immigrants, unless those immigrants are brown, right?

You losers should just give up

>Found out i am gonna be stationed on Ramstein AFB in Germany

FUCK

>The exact same post that some hours ago
I already engaged you once, I'm not doing it again

How does it feel having to start from zero everytime a thread ends and another starts over?

is your safe space being invaded by facts? does it hurt you to read about the constant lies? awwww:(((

Senator Kid Rock may trigger the left even more than Trump has. We need to meme this.

Gotta hand it to you, you're a dedicated shill, despite the fact you get BTFO in every thread

Saying one did not collude with Russia/Russian officials is not the same as never meeting with a Russian period.
Saying one did not collude with Russia/Russian officials is not the same as meeting with the Russian ambassador in your capacity as a representative of the United States.
Collusion with a private citizen, which the Russian lawyer was, is not the same as collusion with a foreign government
The Russian lawyer's connection to the Kremlin is being the lawyer of the son of a former vice governor of Moscow. That is 3 degrees of separation, at least, making the link tenuous at best.
One saying that they never met with a Russian official in their capacity as a surrogate of a presidential campaign is not the same as never meeting with a Russian official
One cannot realistically claim collusion if no information or anything of value exchanged hands
Intent to collude cannot be proven if it cannot be ascertained if one party found the other party's information valuable to the point of giving up something for it. Receiving info for free isn't collusion.
Collusion implies cooperation, of which there was none between these two parties. Both were led to the meeting under false pretenses
Collusion against another private entity, in and of itself, is not a crime.
Attempted collusion is not the same as collusion, yet there isn't enough evidence out to definitively prove either.

>foxbusiness.com/quote.html?stockTicker=I:DJI
Breddy good.

I think its easier for them so they dont have to write a very long script.

No compensation?

>immigrants
Settlers. Pioneers. People who came to build the fucking country. Not immigrants.

Get some cheap beer before it's declared haram and redpill and pick up some German women before they're gone.

Here is how is works in your mind
> wow man, they really got pissed. I must be getting into their heads

Here is how it works in reality
> new thread starts, people forget all about your existence, you start over like groundhog day

>BOBBLE HEADED HILLARY

Holy shit Mark Stein is hilarious

its fun watching people make excuses for the constant lying every time new info comes out about them having lied. it shows the desperation of people to justify any and all actions that they lie about.

It freaks me out that these fucks hate the very idea of a meritocratic system. Like what the fuck do they want to have in place?

some nothingburgers added to prev pastebin
>Pres Trump arriving @Bedminster Final 7/16/17
youtu.be/t-sAZl6uywU

>Pres Trump leaving Bedminster USGA Women's Open Day1 7/15/17
youtu.be/ekfBpzDEd0w
>Pres Trump arriving @ Bedminster USGA Women's Open Day1 7/15/17
youtu.be/hxr3Y91Rbu8

dunno if 1 and 3 are the same but 1 was posted just now and Trump arrived an hour or so ago and there's no other videos

Holy crap, I spent 30 minutes arguing with this bastard HOURS ago, he's still copypasting and screaming "MUH SAFE SPACE" at anyone who points it out?

Does anyone have the Kaga sleep images; he needs.

A Logan Act violation cannot be claimed because Don Jr. never negotiated anything, he did not solicit the information, the supposed informants solicited him, the original premise of the meeting (Clinton info) did not relate to any dispute that the US had with Russia, and when the lawyer attempted to lobby for something that was in dispute (Magnitsky Act), Jr. left the meeting and refused to even entertain the idea of negotiation. Being given information in exchange for nothing is not negotiation, and this law does not apply to matters that do not involve the US government and its interests, which this meeting wouldn't since Hillary Clinton, at the time, was a private citizen.

There was no collusion, there's barely enough information there to even accuse someone of wanting to collude, and getting past all of that, collusion in this sense is not a crime.

>government intel was promised
And never furnished

> he took the meeting without reporting it to any intelligence agency
Why would he have to if he didn't meet with foreign government officials and if he didn't receive any info from a foreign government

>he then lied about how many people were in the room
Saying "X, Y, and Z were in the room" does not mean that W also being in the room means you told a lie.

>and wikileaks started shortly after that.
On something unrelated to the initial, false premise of the meeting.

Jr. did nothing wrong except not see through a scheme about as phony as a "Nigerian Prince" spam letter

>Senator Ritchie (R-MI)

Looks good.

That groundhog was cute and the guy wearing a top hat looked decent, I will remember that day, it was funny, the first time I`ve ever watched was this year.

>if i bury my head in the sand, it'll go away
that isn't how this works sweetheart. its cute to watch though.

When this fuckin madman gets elected, how many old midwestern evangelical conservatives will legitimately lose their minds?

>A nation of immigrants, unless those immigrants are brown, right?
Actually, not wrong, since the foundation that's how it was. But ICE is an equal opportunity deporters.

Pic related, South Korean have to go back as well

MOOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN

Yes.

The Naturalization Act of 1790, crafted by the founders, limited Immigration to "immigrants who were free white persons of good character"

This nation would be far better if we stuck with that.

WE LIVE BOYS
Steve Pachinic going to be on.

youtu.be/yjdlsjRuywA
youtu.be/yjdlsjRuywA

Prosperous families = strong nation
Prosperous individuals = weak nation

Just made this up on the spot, but it seems to be true.

wo holl up you cant be giving out proper answers like that. That means you mad and he invaded your safe space xDxD

It's all he has left. Just leave him be.

You should mention the irish that got kicked too.

>STOP REMINDING US OF THE COLLUSION AND ATTEMPTS TO RECEIVE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT INTEL WITH THE INTENTION OF SWAYING A CAMPAIGN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

facts sure do get under your skin eh?

Quite awhile since /ptg/ went to such /comfy/ weekend.

how does wasting 30 minutes of your life talking to a wall feel?

>Feminist scientists

A prosperous nation can have both.

>When this fuckin madman gets elected, how many old midwestern evangelical conservatives will legitimately lose their minds?

Kid Rock is an ordained minister, btw.

Thanks.

Do you have a gf?

Apparently smokers and the federal government are the ones responsible for funding children's healthcare.

What if the parents don't smoke or pay taxes?

I prefer to think of it as the argumentative equivalent of a treadmill.

>he got actual replies hours ago and kept spamming
>he's now mad when people tell him to fuck off for being disingenuous

Except they didn't lie, you just selectively remember and interpret reality so that it seems like their lying to you, and you do this because this interpretation of reality is what fits your conscious and subconscious bias against the Trump Administration and everyone even tangentially associated with the admin or its leader. When this interpretation of the facts are challenged, you begin to argue in circles, selectively forgetting points brought up against you, forcing your opposition to bring up said points again, just so that you can selectively forget another point and try to start the process all over again. When this begins to fail, you begin to assert fact without evidence and make appeals to emotion, hoping that such displays will dissuade onlookers from examining the facts and the numerous holes in your logic.

In short, you're desperate.

*yawn* I have no SLEEPy images.

P o o

i n

L i e u

Did you think the chairforce was here to keep you safe and comfy, soldier?

Well...

>go out on a date for drinks
>ardent Hillary support (or at least subtly anti-Trump)
>after the date, get texted that I'm not what she's looking for

I feel that I dodged a bullet.

Actually, considering you bring nothing but speculation and fortune telling, there is not a lot material to discuss. Are you bringing something concrete or just a speculation on what the facts really are and a fortune telling of how it is going to play out?

Here is a recap of all of your past, present and future conversations from now on:

> unfounded and unproven speculation about what may have happened
> fortune telling about how things will play out based on the faulty assumptions of your speculation

Everytime you discuss that's how it will be seen: speculation (because you have no more material than the media published and is not part of the investigation team) and fortune telling (because you have no concrete evidence and cannot see the future).

> Speculation
< Fortune telling
< Speculation
> Fortune telline
> Speculation
< Fortune telling
< Speculation
> Fortune telline
> Speculation
< Fortune telling
< Speculation
> Fortune telline

Ya. We need more women in STEM fields. Any takers? Anyone? Fuck.

no, but I have a daughter (probably mine) so. I learned the hard way.

This is happening
right?

Can I get a /quickrundown/ on this ad I just got?

The whites that came here helped build this country. They didn't leach, sell drugs, or rape. Even the German immigrants behaved themselves.

you're the ones still defending obvious collusion and attempts at it. you can bury your head in the sand all you want, but it isn't going to go away.

he lied, he sought to collude (and likely did) and then lied again on tv.

I'm never leaving base.

but he is not a shill!
he said he was a trump supporter
you dumb drumpfie..i mean fellow pede!

Hans is going to culturally enrich you.

Come on Ireland, that's
> TOO MUCH ASS
even for people that aren't low test

Shill just got BTFO

>the blind nigger
Delet

Wish I could save this but my computer wants to act up.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

yeah thats speculative. i wonder what they could be talking about? they must have meant something totally different.

You can read all our replies in ; just ctrl+f for "ptg", and all of your sopypasta with our answers will be there.

no

And in these two posts you prove my point. Your argument being thoroughly eviscerated, you're now resorting to ad hominem and increasingly grandiose, emotional statements to try and push your opinion to the people reading, appearing more and more unhinged to said spectators as you run out of counterpoints and refutations.

It goes beyond fortune telling, its absolute desperation that this will turn up something, anything, against Trump.

Wut?

All these deported veteran stories they have tried to float the past few months are about convicted criminals.

The leader of the Deported Vets House in Tijuana is a criminal. There is collusion between the California Democrat party and the government of Mexico for this campaign.

> speculation
Face it, you have no more information that the media published, do you?

knocked 8 minutes off my 14 mile bike run today. that's pretty impressive.

of course I only restarted training last week.
>and tracking time 3 days ago.

It keeps getting better!
It's worse than that, O'Malley, I have a wife.

Try living in California.

>no meetings with the Russians

Except for the Russian spy that Obama sent in.

I don't know how I can live with Drumpf Jr. anymore. I am now a Chealsea Roastie.

No.

seamus it must be hard for you to post that much ass

Best State next to Montana and North Dakota.

Dont forget the "counter intelligence" spy who spent 13 hours in the Obama white house on January 9th

>ad hominem
i'm invading your safe space. i don't need to resort to name calling like you guys do. i have facts on my side. jr lied and has changed his story multiple times now. claiming to 'destroy' my argument doesn't change facts.

what else do i need? his collusion is in his own emails that he released. he was promised government info and took the meeting without reporting it.

>Chealsea Roastie
>the symbol off DNC
Good choice

gay

I'll give them that, but they're both next to Canada. Must I remind people that they allow a convicted pedophile teach SexEd in Ontario?

no

>That Russian spy on the DNC payroll that tried to get in, but we figured her out and she got nothing.
I probably would have forgotten about it too.

OY VEEEEEEYYYYY

Will the ((MSM)) switch to healthcare next week or will they still try to make a nothingburger eatable?

>safe space
You have no idea what that word means and it's hillarious.

Trump shown on fox just now w/Melania @ usga open

>i'm invading your safe space
You have blatantly spammed the same copypasta and insulted users here for HOURS. If this was a safe space, you would ave been banned a long time ago.

sounds more like an obama coordinated setup to install fisa wiretapping (illegally) using that gps group to people like us.

furthermore, the russian lawyer was in the country illegally but granted access by obama's doj and loretta lynch, who has proven herself to be a criminal time and time again.

*sips liberal tears*

if anyone is going to jail over this, its obama.

but keep trying to stir shit up. we almost enjoy watching you shills squirm.

>Stop, it`s already dead.jpg

Cite the law he broke and the min-max penalty. I'd like to see if Jeff Sessions can use it to imprison Podesta, Clinton, Kerry, Obama, Bush, and anyone else involved in a campaign besides those dastardly Trumps.