>bleeds trough clothes
>posts a disgusting pic of her bloody pants on instagram
>gets """praised""" in media

cant wait for me take a pic of my diarrhea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTMEIUwPcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you mean
>midwife is so fucking jammed with work she can't change while on her period and is not prissy about it
Fuck off, hospital personnel are treated like shit, why would you be crossed at somebody musing about the difficulty at her job

Not changing a tampon could be detrimental to the nurses health. Absolutely irresponsible. She should be disciplined and made an example of.

>not changing a tampon for a few hours is going to make the nurse collapse

She should get twice as much pay for having a vagina.

>detrimental to a woman's health
Women aren't people. It's like you said my horse broke its leg, just put them down an move on

No, you're a white male. Anything you do is evil and vile

>be lower than an LVN
>know about this shit
>continue to hold in your period blood

Why are you defending someone this incompetent?

How brave and empowering!

A woman who can't be bothered to change her tampon shouldn't be anywhere near a hospital patient. Obviously in France you have low health standards but we in first world countries would consider this lack of basic hygene awareness completely unacceptable.

>cant wait for me take a pic of my diarrhea
do it then pussy

This so much.
People have no fucking clue whatsoever how hard and exhausting this job is.
I worked in construction, I worked in metalworks when I was at uni.
A 12h shift in one of these is absolutely nothing compared to a 12 hour shift in ambulance crew or as hospital personnel.

>inb4 some "badass" starts sperging that his niche job in mining industry is tougher
I get you senpai and I don't doubt it.

I am a middle school teacher who works 5 hours a day and makes as much as a nurse / hospital personnel.(even more if we add after-class tutoring)
It isn't my fault you got a retarded job .

Poland bro gets it
Romanian scum doesn't

Did she piss herself as well? Mentioned she didn't have time to pee, never met a woman that could actually hold it for very long.

> midwife is so fucking jammed with work she can't change so she walks around with blood on her pants while handling new born babies with 0 auto immune system.
What's not to understand, frogshit?

>Sweden
>"Human children"

What do you want? A fucking medal? I used to work in haulage and regularly did 15-18 hr days. We had women drivers and not once did I see any of those women with period blood on their clothes. Before you start talking crap about the nurse having a more responsible job think about this: In 5 seconds how many patients could a nurse kill? Now tell me how many people a female truckdriver could kill in the same time...

No excuse for being a filthy cunt

The important part is she stopped to take a picture and post it on the internet.

That's my kind of girl.

>knows she's gonna get her period
> wears white pants
She did it for Faceshit likes
also
>(((Vinberg)))
>(((BERG)))

>What do you want? A fucking medal?
I want Sup Forumsedditor manchildren to stop making threads like these.

Hello romania! How does it feel to speak a mongrel version of latin?

STUNNING
AND
BRAVE

>Linder
>money lender
>(((Lender)))

>How does it feel to speak a mongrel version of latin
Not sure. Better ask France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTMEIUwPcA

It's lucky she doesn't grab them with her pussy, then

It can't be that hard if millions of 4 ft tall Filipino women who barely speak English can do it.

Hello Sweden! How does it feel to speak arabic?

>Implying she didn't pee for ''12 hours''
> implying she didn't scratch her stinky vagina
> implying she didn't sit in ''12 hours''
> implying she didn't touch her croth when the flow started

Found the butthurt feminist

If you work at a hospital and are not covered in blood all the time you are doing something wrong.

This was someone fresh out of university, thinking she was hot shit, while any normal experienced person wouldve realized they can definately take a break if they need. Tl:dr she soiled herself with period blood to seem cool

He's not speaking arabic. Only his step-father and his wife's son.

You have to go back now

No it wouldn't. She most probably had it in for a few hours and she soaked through it because of her heavy flow. It would have been dangerous if she had kept that shit in for a whole day, but at this point it's pretty much harmless for her.