Is crippling depression also a jewish scheme?

Is crippling depression also a jewish scheme?

How can I break the conditioning?

learn to not expect debts to be paid

>asking Sup Forums for mental health advice

try to not be depressed AND retarded

block the reptilian brain waves.

Physical activity, and purpose. Start with daily physical activity. That will get you well enough to participate in the world and hopefully find something meaningful to do.
t. severely depressed most of my life, attempted suicide twice. Bretty comfy now, don't have time for depression.

fpbp

How

1. Clean your room
2. Planify your alimentation
3. Focus on what made you
4. Repeat

cry out for Jesus, and perhaps he will hear you

Its due to the increased commershekelization of society

>Is crippling depression also a jewish scheme?
Basically yes. Humans are not evolved to live in the (((modern world))).
If you did pic related on daily basis, you'd have no time to even think about depression.
>How can I break the conditioning?
Get to pic related as close as possible, at least from time to time. Martial arts, hiking, outdoor survival etc... We're overcivilized, that's the main problem.

Stop masterbating

Ger testosterone therapy

Go exercise

you need to go back

yes

depression is a fucking meme. it doesn't exist besides the fantasies you create in your head

stop thinking that you're powerless, more importantly stop thinking that it's the fault of society; its no one but your own fault for your depression

do something with your life; get into something, learn some new skills, hang out with people you like; read some books, enjoy new hobbies, go outdoors; plan your day, write a journal, etc.

once you stop thinking about your own miseries and actually occupy your time, your depression will go away

Do whatever your avoiding or scared of

Bump for this. Thank you user.

Bump for interest

Sort yourself out
Work out
And clean your room

Let me tell you something won, life is what you make it: I got 1 eye,ugly as fuck, don't care.

Just be the best that you can be,faggot.

Have a daily routine:

>Plan an hour of exercise every day. Calisthenics, cardio, it's up to you.
>Plan when to eat, what to eat, etc.
>Learn something new that will be useful to you.
>Get hobbies, productive ones if possible or ones that are outdoors.

And most importantly, have long term goals. Have a mission, a big personal accomplishment you want to eventually achieve. (political bullshit doesn't count)

>what is chemical imbalance

Some people are just born sad.

Chemical imbalance is a meme, there is no good scientific evidence for it.

what are you even depressed about

chemical imbalance is what the ashamed parents use to tell their friends because they dont want their friend to think theyre bad parents

stop being a selfpitying bitch and you'll be fine, mate

Doubt it, I suffer from depression and I have no "reasons" to feel depressed.

This might sound a bit obvious, but just quit doing things you don't like and begin doing things you do like.

>be me, 24 yo engineering student
>only in collage because that's what my parents expected
>hate school, no motivation, and don't get along with any of the other engineering faggots
>poor and depressed
>have no time to sort myself out
>one day say fuck it
>drop out of collage
>get okay job as land surveyor
>save money
>build race car
>build motorcycle
>meet girlfriend
>now I'm happy, I don't have it all figured out, but I'm motivated, finding enjoyment in life, and in a much better place mentally.

user, you just have to take control of your life and make sure you are doing things that you want to be doing. There is not enough time to be doing things that make you depressed. Make small goals first, then work your way up. Also, working out 3 to 4 times a week works wonders. Good luck, user.

A meme psychiatrists invented to justify drugging people despite never having established a method for measuring those chemicals and established an objective baseline for them.

Psychiatry as a whole is one big state-funded pseudo science.

Good advice, but for anyone still in college reading this and thinking about dropping out without any backup plan / viable career choice to pursue will be far worse off than if you still stayed in college.

In other words: if you're disliking college because you're lazy, unmotivated and easily distracted, then you'll be having a hard time when you quit. Because unless you have some unique skills that make you stand out from all your other uneducated peers you'll have to compete with Tyrone for the scraps.