Christian niggers

Does pol approve of christian niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys nigger lover

fuck you nigger

They're okay, doing the best with the hand they were dealt. My ex neighbors were Haitians and the father was a pastor, fine folks

No! Fuck Christians!

Jew niggers are fine.

civic nationalism is pure evil. Suck shit out of the devil's asshole in hell you fucking queer

Christian niggers are everything a white person is but black skinned, maybe a little iq below.

Yet how.

Pretty soon most Christians in the world will be black Africans. So you kind of need to get used to them or you need to fuck off.

>muh skin

They built cool things a long time ago.

Go suck a dick.

Not the ones that jump over pews, holler during church, and wear sparkly dresses every Sunday. There are a lot of good ones like the sleepy doctor though.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA

Atheists rather live surrounded by non-Christian niggers than white Christians.
See any major city.

Of course!

"Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all."

Colossians 3:11

There used to be one down the road from me.

I'll tell you what he was a lot better than regular niggers.

>race is skin deep

CHOKE TO DEATH ON SOUR NIGGER SHIT YOU MEME FLAG DEGENERATIVE COCKSUCKER

Yeah, blood doesnt matter. Superstition is what's important. If people believe the same bullshit I do that makes them the same as me.
DEUS VULT

Much like white Christians it varies wildly. A good chunk of black Christians, like at least half, view God and Jesus exactly the same way pagans view their gods, completely amoral and always in your corner. Blacks unironically pray for success before attempting crimes for example, and they'll cry out to Jesus when they hear their kids were shot robbing liquor stores.

They worship jewry and are black. What's not to like? xD

They are my spiritual brothers and sisters

I like them better than atheist and pagan whites