Why don't Americans obey police orders?

Why don't Americans obey police orders?

America is a land of liberty. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The price of freedom.

they do, because it's literally a police state

i hope you're joking

For niggers, maybe

sorry you are one

Because a huge portion of them are shit eating little girls who couldnt do any Job that didnt involve being a fucking asshole. They are literally inferior to the common man.

Because they dindu nuffin

If your did something illegal and the cop asks you about it, COMPLY WITH HIS AUTHORITY. Everything will go much easier.

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

the liberty to get shot by trigger-happy retards in a uniform, nice

Police dont expect them too

>get stopped by police apparently because the state inspection sticker wasn't registered correctly
>get cuffed, searched and have car searched
>answer everything truthfully
>get let go with a warning and told to get that inspection checked out
It was that easy, I still don't know how some people go full retard around cops, although I was a little nervous

My fellow American millenians think they are above the law. They think they should be able to get away with their crimes. They think its cool to be a criminal asshole. They are entitled, rude and spoiled and dont appreciate anything. I love the police keeping us safe and I hate my generation of facebook addicted assholes. I hope the cops shoot all of them. Its not hard to comply with the police and not be a rude asshole criminal. Dont commit a crime and you wont even have to talk to the police ever.

*Why don't niggers obey ANY ORDERS?
Fixed

lol, the cops are fed-up and they're posting on Sup Forums.

Because the police are racist.

How does it feel to be a failed man?

It's a Nigger Killer! My hero. A modern day KKK.

No laws in the land of the free.

The brice of freebom.

>Dont commit a crime and you wont even have to talk to the police ever.
Wrong. Police routinely falsify speed readings in order to meet ticket quotas before the end of the month.

(you)

if you obey the speed limit you have nothing to worry about. criminal

Hello, whitey here. I do this weird, taboo thing nowadays in America called listening to the police officer and not being a dindu. To this day I have not been shot. Coincidence?

It's just dumb fucking dindus, they pull out a gun on the Leo and then cry racism when they get shot.

Between 1995 and 2014 regular german police was great. The mainly just talk with you and you treat them like any normal person.
Before that they were a mix of /k/ and Sup Forums and now they turn again into that because of law ignoring immigrants.

Put your hand where I can see them!
Don't move!

This is bullshit lol
t.Internal affairs

A lot of niggers. Nigger music pollutes the gene pool and makes some white niggers.

cuz im not a bich

Wrong. Ever notice how there are more police out at the end of the month?

Moreover, it's dangerous to go the speed limit on most highways, where the flow of traffic is usually about 10 mph over the speed limit.

America has taken the concept of freedom to its logical extreme, forgetting that the law is what binds a society together

Feels good to be White an single and a home owner with 2 vehicles.

We have every kind of freedom. Are you free to get shot by a trigger happy fat man over a forty dollar fine? No? Looks like America wins again, fuckface.

Their authority is not legitimate.

>cuffed because of a fucking sticker

Would of been shot if you weren't white, just admit it. It's a police state for oppressed people, not you white devils.

This, pretty much.
The only ones I hear bitching about our local police - who are of the "school of hard knocks", and ain't afraid to resort to force if needed - are shitskins, and drug-addled junkies. The normal populace, gets along with them just fine - only the snowflakes, nigh/criminal outlanders, and "lol-weed-bro" plus drunken alcoholics, have a bone to pick with them. The rest, treat them with the respect that their office deserves, and get treated the same in turn. I've got several acquaintances tell me stories, about how the police looked the other way, if they were close to the alcohol limit and other stuff, as long as they weren't assholes to them, or provoked them. It's that easy, really.

should have been going the speed limit. It says maximum speed for a reason. Drive in the slow lane if you have to and allow others to pass you. I have been pulled over for speeding going 10mph over the speed limit. IT WAS MY FAULT. Criminals always think they dindu nuffin. dumb

1. Police are human beings
2. Police do hard work
3. Police have a ton of rules they have to follow
4. Police usually get into it because they want to be good guys
5. Police cut corners
6. Police cut too many corners, thinking the ends justify the means
7. These police give a bad image to other police and make it harder

Do I trust the police?
No. That's just not rational.
I do what I can to make it easier for them.

Traffic stop- I'll keep my hands high in my vehicle, wont' fidget with things, with the engine off and the radio off and be completely cooperative.
I answer honestly and respectfully. Why respectfully? Because why not, it doesn't cost me anything to be respectful, it shows my intent to have no issues.
I have front/rear/cabin dash cams on my vehicle for different reasons(and a camera watching my house) Why? Because that risk of exposure is what keeps people in line, and is what protects me regardless.

bad upbringing

I am not white, I am Hispanic and the cops were a Hispanic woman and white man.

The police are held to a lower standard for use of force that the military is in a war zone.

While most police are not engaging in criminal activity, most police are complicate in the actions of the few that are.

> being a cop is purest form of hell in Merica
>dealing with coonery
>dealing beaners
>everyone wants to hurt you
> ROBERT IS A TRUE HERO

Stop making bullshit excuses. You're not supposed to go over the limit and you know it.

Kys

Gonna make the criminal justifiers mad if you tell them the speed limit is the max possible legal speed under perfect conditions.

Because American police are worse than niggers. Literally inbred rednecks handed guns and told they can do whatever they want.

Its disgusting.

Because when the shit goes down the police usually know more than the people that happen to be caught in a bad situation.

Unless you are a nigger, the police are ourguys.

how are they worse than dindus? they have a jobs.

>get pulled over
>get a ticket for a lesser violation because I was polite to the cop
really activated my almonds

Why is this so hard?

Note that these posts are from eurocucks....

Europolice trying to apprehend a fine African king attached....

you must never have meet an american cop most are trump voting redpilled bros... same as you

Fuk da police

The majority of Americans don't understand their rights in police situations and don't treat the interaction formally. It's an education issue.

t. Kyle D. Cuckard. Posted speed limits are too low therefore I dont follow them. Its called freedom.

This is how you take down a fine African man that has been smoking way to much of the BLM bullshit...

Once again Robert saves the day.

It always cracks me up the way the way the SUV trying to turn nopes the fuck out of there as soon as the cops get out.

god I wish America could export its criminals directly to the land of the eurocuck

Maced Dindu

Should be organized like the EU police

They're worse because they harass people openly with no fear of recourse. And they do so while paying themselves with your tax dollars. They don't have real jobs, they don't produce a good and get payment for it. They take your money whether you like it or not and spend it on supped up squad cars and paramilitary guns that they then shoot you with.

It's fucking absurd.

That's not quite true. Apart from any criminal acts on your end, you may also have to talk to the police at DUI checkpoints they set up around new years. If there was a crime committed in your area they may stop and ask if you saw anything. And if you're lost police are also normally the best person to ask for help with directions, as they know the area well and are quite willing to help. Though that last one is a choice on your part.

Please. Police never pull you over for going with the flow of traffic. And they aren't gonna stop you for going 10 over either, because they do the same. You'll only get stopped if you're doing like 20 over and you fucking pass them.

>god I wish America could export its criminals directly to the land of the eurocuck

There usually is not much left of them to mail to the crime labs let alone Europe...