The key to winning is attractive white women

why are white women denigrated here so much.

if you want to win the culture war the key is to push attractive white women espousing our ideas to the forefront. people are more likely to listen to our ideas through the mouth of a cutie than the typical Sup Forums neckbeard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyAvSPRwqX8
altright.com/2017/07/10/stop-whining-and-have-more-white-babies/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY#t=04m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave, roasties.

As much as I support her views, she's horse-faced like Ann Coulter.

we need roasties. especially the attractive ones. the masses listen to attractive women more than any other demographic.

Let see your face then, m8.

Agreed. It's also amusing how Sup Forums is full of perverse men that they get angry when women behave equally poorly.

I agree.

Fuck off, roasties.

>you will never have a qt racist German gf
why live

>rageafterstorm
>white

The shills at least know you're right, that's why they mostly only attack the female figures (and Spencer)

>masses listen to women
They WATCH them. They don't listen TO them. There's a major difference.

50% is hate from leftist shills. 25% are women haters. 25% are truly worried about the movement and are being cautious.

Men are pedophobes and most women act like children.

Kys faggot

>posts a 6/10

She's fine.

Remember when Ukraine tried to take on Natalia during the waifu wars and their waifu was a shit in comparison?

Happy times.

On the one hand, I don't trust "attractive" women spouting political opinions -- or women, in general. And I don't mean that in a MGTOW manner; I mean: I think they're doing it because of their boyfriend or because it's a fad.

On the other, many desperate male idiots will, also, flock to something if an attractive woman is promoting it.

Agreed

exactly. the people who sully lauren's name know she is the most powerful force against their leftist propaganda.

not just men. women flock to attractive women too.

Go away, roasties.

t. homo

the masses of the masturbators will rise up and with one grew jerk, shall spew forth the waters of the cleansing cum of pure white seed on the sock. Behold! A white child shall be born.

But women say nothing of value. We don't need a bunch of alt lite roasties parroting civic nationalist talking points

Giving women a platform was a mistake

She is a rotten christian hating atheist. Christianity built europe. Without christianity there are no white nations. A white nationalist must be christian.

>she

Jews invented christianity.
They made the whole "be good and turn the other cheek" cancer while the rest of the world was murdering and pillaging.
No faith is cancer, but christianity teaches you to be weak and to let everyone take advantage of you.

But you're wrong. She made a video on race realism. It was removed from YouTube.

>the key is to push attractive white women espousing our ideas to the forefront. people are more likely to listen to our ideas through the mouth of a cutie

good luck

No the jews worship a desert demon named yahweh. Yes monotheism was imported into europe but europeans created christianity

We also need studs, people will watch hot women but they don't really take their opinions seriously.

Because they're just trendies. Anyone who would be brought over to our side because a qt girl told them to isn't worth having anyways.

Rage made a race realism video. Lauren made a white genocide video.

fuck off Varg

A few women saying a some good things does not change the fact that women should just stay out of politics

>don't spread propaganda to the populace goy, limit your outreach

Thanks for the advice Rabbi Herschel.

Find some new material. All you do is accuse people of being jews when they disagree with you

Explain why it was good enough for Hitler but is not good for us.

You are aware that hitler lost the war. He is not infallible. Saying "hitler did X so we must do X" is not an argument.

At least the jews pose an obvious enemy. You are the enemy among us who tries to shut down all discourse by calling people jews. You are no better than the left calling people racist.

HItler committed suicide in a bunker to avoid being tortured to death. How the hell is anything that was good enough for him good enough for anyone with an once of self-respect?

Did he lose because he used women in propaganda though? Did doing that hurt his cause or help him?

>Yes goyim, you must worship this Jewish Messiah
>you were nothing before Israel have you civilization
t. Kike

The third reich was at war for almost all of it's existence. It's very hard to say what would have happened when they were at peace for a prolonged period. Based on what happened to the rest of the western world, i think giving women rights would have been a disaster for them as well if they had survived. It has certainly been a disaster for modern germany

fuck off snownigger

You have still not given any reason for why women shouldn't be used as propaganda machines. No one is saying women should be leaders or in positions of power, that's totally different.

Women loved hitler.

Maybe if the women who are being used for propaganda are already traditional mothers and wives who practice what they preach but all the female youtubers i see are unmarried young roasties who are just looking to make a quick buck off of a political fad. It just seems disingenuous. It's like same fat guy telling people they need to go exercise

Arguably in today's society it may be that nothing is really accomplished without female passive aggression, which sometimes can be far more devastating than male direct aggression. So getting more women on board is probably a good thing.

He has given you plenty of reason, you are simply unwilling to acknowledge them.

Women are natural followers. You don't pander to them. Pandering to them is beta behavior. They'll follow along when they realize that you're the new leaders in culture.

Some of the best coaches are fat guys.

At this point I'm really starting to think you are shills.She was a bisexual 19 year old half breed , had a successful patreon .Made enough money from it to go to college , made ONE video that was more redpilled than the usual youtube garbage, got backlash for it , deleted ALL her videos and left youtube closed down patreon and ran away with the cash.So tell me again what remarkable thing she did ? The only reason you were watching was because she had a cunt.If you want redpilled THIS is it youtube.com/watch?v=nyAvSPRwqX8 SAGE you shill bastards

This is why they are so shilled against. Personally I dont care what they say but theres a reason they'll talk to Jared Taylor but would never give these thots a platform. They will attack them instead.

>not knowing the finnish (((shill)))
he's here every single day in every single e-celeb. he spends hours at a time defending these people. he's gone as low as milo and even ezra levant when people criticized them. he has no concept of Sup Forums and doesn't realize that for the most part people here don't give a shit about pseudo intellectual attention whores. if there's one person that actually gets paid to shill people's channels and defend them (even if it's shitposts) it's this finnish (((shill))).

THIS YOU FUCKING AUTIST AND SHILLS GODDAMIT. SUPPORT THEM EVEN IF YOU DISLIKE THEM AND COMSIDER THEM DUMB.

Thats whats happening. Let it happen and stop counter signalling them. Not you. Anybody

When did he defend milo and Ezra?

I agree my friend

They're trying to educate their peers. You know what's disingenuous? A person pretending to be right-wing attacking the 0.1% of women who aren't completely degenerate and actually trying to push culture in a better direction. That's pretty suspicious to me. The issue is much bigger than just having white children. This article destroys your bullshit argument pretty easily:

altright.com/2017/07/10/stop-whining-and-have-more-white-babies/

Because the virgins here get jealous when bitches get attention because they can't grasp they reality is sometimes unfair and whores have better lives then men.

Despising women for being awful is such a waste of emotion, it's like despising rain for being wet. Women need to be manipulated, not abused and torn down. Some people here fail to see the bigger picture because everything is about them.

She barely even made any money you liar. And she didn't run away, she is going to keep making videos for free.
Feels good when the shills are so mad they resort to lying about me. Literally never defended Ezra. I only defended Milo by saying that he is personally not a pedo, I don't like Milo at all and hope his career is dead.

Oh and shills who shit on anyone right wing

If we want to win the demographic battle then someone has to have the babies

Not even close to a horse face, go outside

Good thing the article doesn't say not to have babies. You didn't even read it. Idiot.

Bro, she is pretty ugly though. I wouldn't fuck her sober.

The fin is the most logical poster I've seen on the subjects of women and white nationalism. Makes me more hopeful.

The reason i attack them is because i don't believe they are genuine. I don't want our movement to be filled with rent seeking liars like the left is.

And yes i did not read the article. I don't want to read some cherry picked article that you picked out just because it agrees with you

She's average looking. If it were the 1950s and not 2017 where 70% of American women are classified as overweight/obese she wouldn't get a second look walking down the street.

I recognize you too. I think you are genuine but just skeptical. Most really are just leftist shills and mgtows

So if a girl isn't pregnant by 19 or 22 that proves they aren't genuine? I don't think YOU are genuine.

Meant for you

A lot of young woman forgo marriage and motherhood and go to college so they can have a career. Being traditional is hard in today's world. That's one reason why women are are should be admired. You don't get credit if you preach it but don't practice it

The people who come here and bash white women are the same ones who go on social media bashing white men. They are hoping they can get whites to be divided by gender to make white genocide easier. They mare hoping white men and women will hate each other so much that we won't want to breed with each other and make more of us. They want us to go extinct. MGTOW and Femnazi trolls are all part of the white genocide plan

>The third reich was at war for almost all of it's existence.
>1933-39 = 6 years
>1939-45 = 6 years
Why did he mean by this?

Great, more normalfags ruining the uniqueness of Sup Forums. Don't you understand what makes this place so great?

You can't say much about the long term effects of women's rights on a nation that existed for 12 years and spent half that time at war. Based on how it affected the rest of the world, i think it would not have worked out well for them either

>MGTOW and Femnazi trolls are all part of the white genocide plan

I don't know why but I never even considered the fact MGTOW and feminism differ on the route but their end destination is the same. It really does seem like they are part of some plan when you think about it.

OK if Rage is still not having children by 25+ then she is being disingenuous. Same goes for Lauren.

>why are white women denigrated here so much.

psyop from LBGTQ to turn Sup Forums gay

cause white women arn't having children; they're a waste

Long term? Who knows. Compare Weimar Germany to '33-'39 Germany.

Lol le oldfag

I'm 18

You don't gotta keep them in burkas but you can't let them vote, get no fault divorces, get abortions...etc. I just think men would not have voted in a lot of the policies that lead to more degeneracy

>he doesn't have a mommy folder
Ancap flag,...oh wait you have autism. Now I'm not surprised.

I hope you're ready to study some full-contact karate, or the most hardcore martial arts that's available in your area.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY#t=04m30s

Just go do it, OK? Just go do it.

Feminists only make up 18% of the U.S. population. Dunno about Europe. Why bring incompetent ppl into politics to appease 18%? These women cannot be pleased at all. Even if 100% of women ran our government, which would be a disaster, they would still find things to bitch about. Can you even name a single (currently serving) female politician who you believe is doing an amazing job? How about throughout history (excluding royalty)? They have no place in politics. 99.99% have been terribly incompetent. Thatcher is probably the only exception.

Real men ignore the bickering of women, just like children. Unless you're trying to court a feminist.

Abortions keep the nigger population down. It's basically been static for 50 years.

I do agree that no-fault divorce in cancer, however. And women voting basically led to the destruction of the family unit.

>why are white women denigrated here so much.

Because you betrayed us. You voted for open immigration, you are bitchy and talk down to men all the time. You have 0 grace. You used to be hot shit, now you're just shit. You're a tragic disappointment.

I remember those 3 girls standing at the Berlin train station with a refugees welcome sign, what a fucking betrayal, a few months later a bomb went off targeting little girls in a concert in manchester. White men came to the rescue and picked up the pieces, a product of immigration caused them.

My God it's a crime you're even allowed to vote.

>snownigger

That's funny, seeing how meds had a whole bunch of awesome gods before Rome cucked itself with shitstanity.

Let us all worship the vaginas of attractive white women. May they be granted their every sexual wish.