China will rule America

We own you American pig dog. Bow down to your new overlords. Resistance is futile American fatty.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GL931
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amerilards BTFO!

post without commie flag LARP faggot

>We own you.
The big fellows with the guns say otherwise, zipper head.

also

Canada is Chinese clay.

Your puny militia will be crushed like mice in the hands of the Chinese people liberation army.

we already have enough whites larping as asians.
please leave.

>puny militia
>"""liberation""" army
Nice newspeak, comrade Starbucks.

Bow Down or no McDonalds for you American pig

I have to agree. This really doesn't sound like an actual Chinese person to me. It sounds so confrontational and imperialistic. Bizarrely aggressive.

You will be Chinese clay as well.

You submit to us. We have your women.

We make your flags American pigshit checkmate.

Caucasian with a chink SO.

Yeah, there's no fuckin way this cunt's a chink.

Hispanics will rule, eventually. China will take Murica from the Jews, but both chinks and kikes are ruled by their women, and at the end of the day they will both be sucking Hispanic dick.

We are the ones who gave you Mc Donalds, you slanty eyed fucks probably serve dog instead of beef.

It's how the coffee shop kids in America talk.
They're utterly dependent on American society to even fucking survive, but they fantasize about their impotent hordes tearing it apart at the seams. It's bizarre.

Maybe the shitty $1 Walmart ones

Walmart is garbage though

>invasion of america
The Chinks have learned from the Jews and understand that economic supremacy is the best way to achieve global supremacy

NOM NOM LOOK AT ME IM AN AMERICAN FATASS!! I WEIGH 10000000000 lbs AND EAT PROCESSED MEAT A DAY
>gets shot

Kek

Guys, I have an inkling of who this may be..

SHOW US YOUR FLAG LEAF

Get off your proxy, 王八

>China couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Chinese are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When China's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

SHOW

US

YOUR

FLAG

kek will rule the world chink normiee

No need to. It will be yours as well soon ;)

kek

What were you saying again?

Yo china. Wake up.

One can wish. The Chinese would kill all Leftist and enslave the niggers.

The us is the most corrupt country in the world. And amerifats are dumb enough to pay for "defense", while most of those money are stolen

>be America
>be """""rich"""""
>have third world tier cities
Kek

Notice how the haters don't put their flags on.

P.S. chinkposter, at least we don't have cancer inducing smog everywhere :^)

Yeah instead you have McDonalds LOL

Fuck off Viet nigger

Dogs are animals so why does it matter.

I'd take McDicks anyday too

Enjoy obesity American fatass. Not like any of you are healthy anyway.

The good shit comes from Mexico and Vietnam you fuckwad. No one buys cheap shit clothing from China anymore.

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

Hate? Stupid burgers. Too stupid to see he's getting ripped off by his politicians, instead he goes on to blame everybody as a hater. Kek. Also i'm from eastern Europe.

As long as King Trump Cuck is still in power, I wouldn't be at all surprised that the US gets taken over

Western Pigdogs will bow down before superior Chinese ingenuity

Nice pasta, faggot.

>pasta
Hungry American pig?

White men have more privilege in China than we do in America

If that were an American pig he would of fell right down the floor

How did you manage to break the great firewall? And if you really did; did 5 minutes of some asshole posting about his life on youtube not turn your dumbass completely around?

China has true soul that no capitalist can have

Is that why China gets BTFO in every single conflict they have ever been in then declares themselves the winner?

Go stroke your communist fantasies somewhere else. This is a fucking Micronesian woodworking forum.

The Great Chinese have no time to care for the needy we are the great new power

HAHAHAHAHAH Lol American pigshit. You fat burgers are too scared to attack superpowers, which is why you attacked Libya and Iraq but you faggots haven't attacked us. LOL

Superiority breeds jealousy my American Pigshit friend.

Why would we attack you when we can use your borderline slave labor to build everything for us for next to nothing ? You are nothing more than useful retards that are dependent on our economy to not starve to death.

We will eat the capitalists like we eat our own dogs and fetuses!

suprised she saved the kid instead of using it to jam the escalator.

The only thing you Americunts are good for is fighting banker wars. And you're dependent on our economy. We make all of your shit you disgraceful American pigshit.

Remember how you made blacks pick your cotton? Soon you'll be picking ours! LOL!

Only way China is legitimately competing is via imperialism, like what they're doing in Venezuela right now.

>You are nothing more than useful retards that are dependent on our economy to not starve to death.

Seriously though. If the US fails tomorrow the world will plunge into a dark age worse than when the Roman empire failed.

We shall crush the pigshit American elevators with our superior communist karate kicks!

>burger shits actually believe they're worth something

You'll make us LARP for you in those faux European cities you built in China

Europhiles

We shall swarm them with our insect people numbers!

With our superior safety standards we shall rise above all else!

At least we don't eat at McDonalds and other pigshit places.

We made blacks pick our cotton and made you build our railroads, and now we make you build a bunch of our shit too. Without America you are nothing but starving chinks in chink land.

We own the world. Prove me wrong. Protip: You fucking can't

Reminder that the Chinese are actual cannibals and have been eating humans for a continuous 3000 years.

He's okay, right?

Our fires will light the capitalists skies!

I sure hope they didn't put an escalators on that.

Is it me, or do trash b8 threads get a lot of replies now? Learn to sage, kekistani newfags

No burgershit, you're nothing without us. Without all of our labor so you can buy all of the useless shit you want you would all be freaking out with the fact that you lazy burgershits have to actually work to make your own stuff again

And also noitice how you always occupy smaller countries but not the glorious people's republic of china. LOL

Our technology will withstand the cowardly capitalist missles

We Chinese need no empathy for we are superior to all!

Nice propaganda there American pigshit

why do you roleplay

obv they're just ready for automated driving systems...

once those are in place, THEN China will reign supreme!

These preschoolers are what the pigshit capitalists will face from the mighty dragon!

What is India?
What is southeast Asia?
What is Mexico ?
What is Korea, and Japan?
We have sweatshops everywhere not just China.

We do not need you retard. No one else but America buys your shit tier quality products.

not if you cant figure out how to innovate other than minimal contributions to things japan and the US already invented. you'll just stagnate into oblivion. staying in the cultural shadow of western countries will keep asia firmly in the place of inferiority to whites

China will consume all like holes consume our people!

>burger education
The whole world buys or products. Don't ever open your mouth again or else we will make you eat a salad at gun point.

Those #s are waaaay off. More modern estimates are 4400-4600 for both us and russia.

were still in Kosovo?

>be American
>get shot

How does Russia have more nukes but have a weaker military?

I still don't understand why you guys don't attack north korea just to gain some field experience.

We may have destroyed our entire culture because one man told us we should, but at least we are superior to fat american pigshits!

Considering your country can barely keep you supplied with bullets let alone guns the fight will be short.

We are. In fact, we are superior to the whole world.

We are superior!

>superior to the whole word
>cannot defeat the escalator boss

Stay mad American pigshit. The world will one day purge the cancer known as the United States of America.

archive.is/GL931 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Yes, we are.