Are liberals like trevor noah and chris hardwick being on the same channel as southpark (comedy central) sort of like a...

Are liberals like trevor noah and chris hardwick being on the same channel as southpark (comedy central) sort of like a feminist ring girl at a mike tyson boxing match falsely thinking that the crowd is cheering for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEPSaCQrkw
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=7qL1un6NPZA)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've watched more Chris Hardwick and Trevor Noah than that cartoon, minute-for-minute. Grow up.

South Park is a fucking fine quality show. They admitted they fucked up with the new season and said that they are going back to the show's roots - kids doing stupid kid stuff.

Yes, they're objectively not funny

>South Park is a fucking fine quality show.
They were once, I haven't bothered to check back much in the last decade or so, watched a couple episodes of that PC principal season at a friend's house and was bored to tears.

South Park hasn't been good since the boys got to 4th grade. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Dear Good Sir, is their anything you could possibly say after what you just said, that would undo the damage it caused to an argument that you are not one of the worlds most inferior people?
I dont think there is anything you could say. Thats pretty sad.

Trey parker was smarter at age 7 than you are as an adult, and you dont even realize that his irony is more character building in a minute than noah or hardwick have been in the totality of their subhuman lives.

I would tell you to kill yourself, but i would bet a pretty penny that your going to end up doing it with or without my loving support ;)

>mfw daily show with Trevor Noah
>mfw Problematic
>mfw The president show
>mfw hood adjacent
>mfw Jim Jeffries show
>mfw I can't remember if thats all of them because comedy central is pumping out so many shitty new shows so fast
Trevor, if you need to be squeezed in between marathons of 10+ yr old south park/futurama reruns to stay alive with viewers who have fallen asleep, you should just get off TV, you arrogant, obnoxious, know-it-all baboon nog.

I think your fooling yourself man....
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEPSaCQrkw

>unironically watching a single minute of (((Trevor Noah)))
You need to grab the nearest sharp object and become an hero, right now.

It's funny because puke?
Pic related, prime South Park.

>South Park hasn't been good since the boys got to 4th grade
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
this was 2 years ago

Pretty much. Noah would be funnier if he put some bananas on his desk and did his "impersonation of an ape". Thats the only comedy from him that would be worthwhile. And hardwicks about as funny as a sandwich.

Great ep.
You gotta catch the recent trolling episodes.
Kyles dad makes a cancer survivor kill herself. Its basically about Sup Forums

>musical number
>mfw there are people who like this trash
I just want to watch little kids who know more than they should but not enough to be cynical adults getting into simple shenanigans brought about by their or other's ignorance, leading to humorous outcomes.

That sounds like wet garbage. I miss the tone of the Rainforest episode, or Chinpokomon.

>Somewhere around me people hold differing opinions
Oh you poor triggered snowflake you. Why is the right this wimpy?

she said, whining to us about our having differing opinions near her.

Chris Hardwick is from my hometown and I used to work at his dad's bowling alley. It's called All Star Lanes and is overrun with nigs now.

Chris should come back to Memphis and experience real diversity at his father's old business.

>hating musical numbers
>in the same post where you praise the rainforest episode

No, just because you think someone's unfunny doesn't mean (or even imply) any of that.

I mean seriously, watch this (youtube.com/watch?v=7qL1un6NPZA) to the end and tell me you don't wanna blow your head off.

>focus' on the song
>not the content
>I just want to watch little kids who know more than they should but not enough to be cynical adults getting into simple shenanigans brought about by their or other's ignorance, leading to humorous outcomes.
I think CN or Nick maybe more your speed. Safe space is one of my favorite episodes. I like the new south park, I just think they fucked up by linking them all together. They weren't flexible enough to deal with curve balls and still be funny.

Everybody likes getting gay with kids, user.

>I think CN or Nick maybe more your speed
And I think Comedy Central is just right for you.

Its how they introduce 14-16 year old boys to leftism. They watch south park or tosh and then afterwards they get a nice dose of propaganda. They would have got me too if it werent for the internet.

>Watching the electric jew

Cancel your TV senpai, it's reprobate

Enough!

We're not getting gay with any kids, OK?