What did they mean by this?

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they're responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982
>the CDC no longer collects breed-specific information

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4bmbi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive it archive.is/4bmbi

I was toying with the idea of starting a "charity". Basically I'll give any shit bull owner $100 to have their dog euthanized. The owners are usually hard up and pieces of shit themselves, I believe some would legitimately do it.

That's racism

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Pit bulls are a dog breed of peace.

Hoping that one user who defends shit bulls and calls everyone liberals shows up.

Pit bull's a good boi. He dindu nuffin.

That's pretty much how this guy acts, good impression

>violating the nap
cute

I may have encountered him but I'm on and off 4chinz since 05 and never really try to remember shit from here.

Yeah I didn't realize until a thread a few days ago that it's probably always the same guy.

He go to insults are calling people Muslims or liberals, not very creative and he repeats through the whole thread.

I see more and more of these dogs around. People are buying them for protection. I don't like them one bit.

>I don't like them one bit.
This. Over here you will exclusively find them with drug dealers, loan sharks and other severely maladjusted individuals. Never seen a normal person with one.

I'm sure a muslim faggot rabbi would say so. Go vote for Obama again, pitbulls are a misunderstood breed. They are NOT more aggressive, it is all dependant on the OWNER. If the Owner is aggressive, so will the Dog. And it just so happens that because of their bad reputation pitbulls are bought by more AGGRESSIVE people. Meanwhile pitbulls are not at all aggressive by themselves, you libcuck

>the CDC no longer collects breed-specific information

Fucking hell. First they do it with people to protect niggers and muslimos, and now with dogs too? Why are people so afraid od the goddamn truth?

NEED MO MONEY FO DEM DOG TREATS

They're a shit choice for that. Guard dogs and the like need to be aggressive, but they also have to be controllable. Pit bulls tend to berserk psycho dogs.

Often thugs, but recently I do see quasi-regular people, many are women, with them.

I'm not sure what else to make of it though. They must be making a poor choice. I know someone who adopted one, online, it's a beast. I need to stop by there place occasionally, I no longer go inside, and that was their idea, in spite of the fact that they continue to make excuses for it. They are pit bull people, their older pit bull is fairly chill. The new one is unstable to say the least. They counter shill steadily against bad press these dogs get. It's a meme brought to life, '.. they dindu nuttin'.

Because if you raise the niglet right, it just going to become a human.