So, gentiles, what is up with kikes supporting hungary in battle against medding kike himself - Soros??

So, gentiles, what is up with kikes supporting hungary in battle against medding kike himself - Soros??

Thoughts/ideas what is under israel plan to undermine old saggyeyed fag Soros

reuters.tv/v/nC5/2017/07/11/israel-backs-hungarian-campaign-against-soros

Other urls found in this thread:

defendevropa.org/2017/other-news/criticism-george-soros-antisemitic-says-israeli-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.662962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel is a Jewish state. it's for the Jews only.
Soros is pushing for open societies with no borders.
the exact opposite of what Israel wants.

Soros gassed his own kind.

Soros wants chaos and clash of civilizations.

Schism between globalist jews and zionist jews. Zionism is essentially ethnonationalism for jews.

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!
soros is a self hating leftist jew aka a kike.

Bibi is a right-wing nationalist conservative, Soros funds marxism and neoprogressivism.

The elite Jews are not Jews they are lucifarians.

Indeed.

There are multiple levels. Those with money and political networks like Soros are in that illuminati level of power

I don't like leftists
jew, goy, rodent, mineral or flora
doesn't matter
if you give women a gun and force them to do serious PT drills for 2 years then there's almost no chance they'll end up feminist whales
I don't like anyone who pushes the opposite

it's the proxy war of the globalist kike and the zionist kike whoever comes out on top will be the kikest of all kikes

also

the jewry freemason fukkin lodges are how they
get this shit done via the cops clergy judges in your city. wake up goyim

Don't listen to the Jewish lies.

Israel openly said Hungary was fostering anti-semitism because of its campaign vs Soros. This caused a massive backlash because of obvious double standards with regards too Israel. Eventually even King Jew Bibi had to step in and claim it was all a big misunderstanding.

תגיד לדעתך הם כבר הבינו שהמאבק הוא לא בציונים ושאין שום קשר בין ציונות ויהדות לשמאל היהודי.

what gain is there for israel in supporting a self hating BDS funding kike like soros?

Undermining the ancient enemy? Reflexive defending of Jews vs Goyim? Upholding of Holocaustianity that allows Jews to get their way every time even though they are a cancerous influence?

defendevropa.org/2017/other-news/criticism-george-soros-antisemitic-says-israeli-official/

There is something up. They wouldnt support Orban nationalist govt just to clear misunderstanding. Israelits are sending message, i believe this is directly conected to trump-israel relations, anti-islamism. Trump and israel of taking down soros will directly leave impact on dems. It is first step to block soros NGOs and destroy dems lib. pro islam lib agenda.

I think it's just a fake-out because the goyim knowing reached critical levels. Remember, even the right-wing Jews in the US and Europe who demand defense of Israel down to the last goyim want closed borders for Israel and open borders for the rest.

This is one of the architects of the Iraq war talking for example: youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

>גוים
>הבינו

תזכור באיזה אתר אתה נמצא. אין לנו פה עסק עם העגבניות הכי טריות בארגז
אני מניח שהם בסוף יקלטו בשנים הקרובות בזכות טראמפ אבל אל תצפה מזה לקרות מהר או בלי טינה לישראל בכל מקרה רק בגלל הרגל

soros is actively working against israeli interests with every move he makes. He supports and represents the same global left that hates israel and zionism.

well we threw Jesus under the bus
why not Soros?

זה מרגיז אבל לפחות השינויים מתחילים לקרות

I'm not sure, maybe ask the ambassador?

He is sponsoring a few organisations that lead nowhere while directly helping migrants to come to Europe in the millions. Can you imagine the collective hebreic kvetching that would ensue if we banned his stuff in Europe?

Ffs, kike, write in english.

In the way each are depicted you cannot compare shit with a Son of God.

Fucking based!

They write in American English.

>So, gentiles, what is up with kikes supporting hungary in battle against medding kike himself - Soros??
Soros is antinationalist, full stop.

Israelis are anti-nationalist except for themselves.

He's essentially gone rogue.

maybe the kikes of europe and america, but in israel most jews are right wing and understand the muslim problem far too well.
this is my point, the jewish left hates and works against israel. If it were up to me every leftie college student or reform jew would be labelled a traitor to the west and jewish people.

>flag
>demands proper english
wew

you're rome
we're judea
you hate him because he tries to undermine your political authority
we hate him because he tries to undermine our customs and tradition
but his followers follow his every whim.

sounds familiar? if he gets resurrected after finally croaking then we're both royally fucked

last time jews were supporting an anti jew government we went to WWII, maybe the unexpected country (in a lot of prophecies) where WWIII will start is Hungary

you dont know anything about israelis then.
the only anti-nationalist jews are lefite scum who hate israel and want it to cease being a jewish state.

>if he gets resurrected after finally croaking then we're both royally fucked
Jewish anti-Jesus memes. I kinda like this!

>maybe the kikes of europe and america,

No Shlomo, all of you.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.662962

Even the Jews don't like the (((Jews)))

what
I don't hate jesus if modern depictions of him are accurate
but there's no jewish solidarity after jew #1 is using his money to discredit or murder jew #2

To confuse the goyim. It's obviously working.

germany (like the rest of europe) has been trying to fuck us by turning israel into another muslim arab shithole. so yeah, feeling a little guilty about trying to destroy us again, might not be the worst thing to ever happen.

Only the Israeli ambassador to Hungary said that. The Israeli government very much disagreed with that ambassador.

There are so many more wealthy people funding the right. This is so stupid.

>germany (like the rest of europe) has been trying to fuck us by turning israel into another muslim arab shithole
lmao and they call us conspiracy theorists with a paranoid victim complex

problem with you kike rats is you still work together as usual

>globalist kikes open european borders so the israeli kikes can move their problems (muslims) out of the middle east

>globalist kikes shill for americans to do the dirty work for israeli kikes

>israeli kikes destroying good governments using globalist kike media to shill against said governments

every single anti israel orginaziation in funded by european governments and is run by leftist jews

I've been thinking about the same thing lately. 2002 the Israeli embassador to Austria was withdrawn when FPÖ became part of the government. And Moshe Kantor and Josef Schuster are the cancer they are. But I do think it's a turning point. It might be. Even Sam Harris had Douglas Murray on his show, I think this month, and the tile was "Is this the end of Europe?" with all the slimes on their carpets in the streets.

It's an old calculation. ONLY the far right will do ANYTHING about the islamization of Europe. But how would Jews support them? That'd be anudah Shoah! - Yet, some day they will have to decide.

What is sentiment of avarage kike in israel? Are majority anti-globalist or globalist oriented, what is majority thoughts on lgbt, attitude towards refugee crisis?
Would be good to hear from kike himself.

Right. So what exactly has Germany to do with EU NGOs? Israel, I mean, Germany as a state couldn't be more of a bitch to Israel, even if it tried to. - It's true that there are muh palestine cucks here, but they are ALL left-wing.

Btw
>run by leftist jews
looks like we have a common problem then

International Jewry is the problem.
The Nazis tried to establish Israel so that they could deport the kikes. The rootless kike is the true danger.

Israeli deep state realizes globalist bankers want to use Israel as a sacrificial lamb to usher in a one-world UN governance

Much the same as the Shoah, to "prevent such another calamity from occurring"

Sam Harris unironically defended immigration with the diverse food argument in this.

Look how he switches from "NOT ALL JEWS ARE LIKE THAT" to "STUPID GOYIM DESERVE IT", proving all the stereotypes right. No wonder you guys get expelled all the time. Pity Americans ate up all your bullshit.

Remember Sup Forums, just nail the heebs with their own words when they try to weasel out of their bullshit and don't allow any double standards, makes them mad.

this should clear that right up

>UN governance
I wonder what the fuck it is with burgers and their UN paranoia. The UN is the biggest mess and joke of the entire planet. If there would be a global common market, it'd be dominated by transnational mutli-billionars and mega-corporations, politically by the USA.

That's the issue. Immigration is okay for many of them, unlike it just isn't muslim. But the same is true for Tommy Robinson and other civ nat anti-muslim cucks. And Harris IS a liberal after all. Still: Douglas Murray on the show.

>transnational mutli-billionars and mega-corporations, politically by the USA.
You just described the UN

Soros got noticed. With Trump being elected setting an atmosphere by voters and increasing right wing sentiment growing online Soros has become the finale boss of the globalists in terms of public opinion.

They're throwing him under the bus basically.

No, I didn't.

this

Also I guess they want to infiltrate the newer right movements like they did with the republicans. Remember they went from conserving American values to invade the world/invide the world and defending transgender bathrooms.

You can already see this in the alt-lite which has been neutered to be anti-SJW and massively (and pro Israel), parts of the AFD are quite pro Israel (whereas Höcke came dangerously close to naming the Jew), etc. It's to be seen if it'll work in the future.

Is Soros even trying to drop the borders of Isreal? I figured he was trying to do it to every country EXCEPT Isreal.

this
i fucking cant stand nazi pagan larpers who dont understand the real war is jews and chrtistians against muslims

Jewland got jewed by Orbán and had to back off or face the consequence.

One's infiltration is the other's support. In your terms Tommy Robinson, Geert Wilders and Nicolaus Fest are 100% infiltrated. But on the other hand the own government of Tommy persecuted him, put him in jail - allegedly to die by getting killed by a slime when they snitched on him - and the only (((guys))) to support him were the Israelis. It's all very dubious and I don't trust anyone, but fucking hell: our own governments are our mortal enemies now. Also the unions, the churches, and so many NGOs. So what's the difference with working with Israelis, if they offer support against Islamists?

Yeah the institutions are against us, Israeli support is kind of nice to raise awareness but I fear the Israeli vetted politicians wont go all the way and just do some controls which means we are going to be stuck with low level warfare in our streets.

What do you think about Douglas Murray btw? He is always careful to stress how he is only against mass immigration but not against all of it. Is he just being careful and not exposing himself to hate speech laws? Because it seems he makes it quite clear that expulsion and closed borders is the only way forward (not completely done with the book yet, maybe he actually suggests it further down the line).

Yeah expect the Jews get their American golem to topple all the secular leaders in the Islamic world and align themselves heavily with the more extreme regimes like the Saudis.

Soros is a sacrificial lamb, part of the charade of Trump/Brexit to fool us into thinking we have done anything.

He's spent anyway.

This guy looks like a gigantic vagina.

Yes, Don, i think that could be it. Also, this could be the end of dems as we know them. Soros knew, that after trump he will be hunted, thats why all the paid protests, marches, etc. Israel admitting their possition on soros could mean very sad times for dems. I hope that war on dems funders has begun right now.

except the Jews*

I don't know. Britain is a difficult place for ethno-nationalism, I think. You will get instantly branded as a Nazi, especially by the left and your enemies. And "the west" is their anglo-saxon oligarchical/zionist world order after all. Their upper class, obviously doesn't give a shit about Rotherham and people like Theresa May shill for PART AND PARCEL man with no shame. As with his shilling for Churchill, as does Molymeme, I don't know how much he does just to protect himself. But at least he talks about a homeland for a change. Not Höcke tier, but also not an enemy. And went to Eaton and Oxford.

A little bit better than your average, bland counter-jihadist, I guess.

Your disruptive actions to drive syrians into Europe so you can expand in the the region, is Germany trying to destroy you.

I'll remind you to look at the original map from the 60s.. it's a land grab.

Are you the village rapist? What "man" sees a gigantic vagina in another man's face?

I think the Molymeme Churchil stuff is also because worshipping Churchill is pretty much the British identity atm. Also yes, London is the ground Zero for a lot of the globalist and also feminist/sectarian stuff, as well as the heart of the country and isolated as an Island. Plus they sort of have the Empire history so some people might actually accept civic nationalism. Going to be an uphill battle for them, even moreso than for us.

Are Israelis helping to promote any ethno-nationalists? Never seen any talk about someone like Höcke on any of the alt-lite sites organisations. Moly also only has milquetoast people like Cerno or the Rabbi media crew lately.

There was also a CIA report that said civil wars in Europe will be increasingly likely and might happen by 2020 already - said report was made even before the massive invasion in the summer of 2015. So things might come to a head.

>There was also a CIA report that said civil wars in Europe will be increasingly likely and might happen by 2020

Source??

common sense

Molymeme literally is THE biggest mainstream source for race and IQ on the entire interwebs. He had ALL of the key figures on. Charles Murray the most prominent. But I really can't stand his shilling for Churchill - when you got Enoch Powell - and Christcuckery.

And no, I don't know a Jew speak in favor of ethno-nationalism. But why the fuck should I be surprised? He has a lot of reason to think he would be next. But if he doesn't counter signal, that's a lot more than many, many of our "white brothers and sisters" do.

Doesn't matter, soros is gona die soon, so Israel want desvinculate with him, but they we're on the same side all the time.
Israel is not your friend, must be destroyed.

Old head of NSA and CIA, Michael Haydn, was the one formulating the report, I think. Read it some years ago. It's an estimation of future events. The wikileaks internals were far more juicy. "Deutschland unter alles".

Zionists supporting other zionists nothing more

Saw it mostly referenced on German sites. It went into specifics quite a lot.

Oh yeah his older stuff is great, just lately he has been slacking except for the stuff with Murray, even referenced the Shoa when he talked to Lauren Southern over ANTIFA going wild in Hamburg. Because you know, never forget goyim.

Ethno-nat is possible even in multiculti Britain. First rule is other ethnos to obey and respect history and tradition of state above their own. They can have their culture but they will never question importance of base culture of state.
It is absolutly possible, just needs right concept of communicating it for years through msm and soc nets.
Avarage person think of concepts what they have been indoctrinated to think of

Republicans support israel much more than democrats. Yet Soros is supporting democrats.

Basicly Soros has gone rogue from the zionists.

The state of Israel was the end goal since WW!. The whole the was set up, WW2, holocaust, etc.

There's a lot of things I can't stand with (((Molymeme))) and I can't be arsed to be subscribed to him, because of it. "Hitler, Churchill, muh Shoah, I hope it's not the 1930s, etc., etc." But his race and IQ stuff is unique and in our climate brave, maybe even revolutionary.

Tricks, designed to confuse you. Don't fall for it.

Soros willingly aided in putting Jews on trains to Hitler's Happy Fun Times Camps, has said of the experience it was some of the best times of his life.

If there were a shekels to be earned for him by destroying Israel, he'd do it, and evidence exists that he's already made attempts to intervene in their domestic politics.

To be honest, I'm not sure why Mossad haven't just pumped a few bullets into this ghoul's skull yet.

It's inevitable in the long term that Israel become a muslim country, or at least genetically arab. It's in a sea of arab countries. Actually, creating Israel was probably a good idea. All the Euro/slav jews go there and their people eventually die out.

israel was set up so the kikes can truly play both sides of the coin. they can now shill for communism using the diaspora but when the pendulum swings back they get to claim nationalist solidarity through israel (and the jews have a nice hideout while it blows over).

No see that's the funny thing, Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat, yet the Republicans still pander towards Israel because Jews like to control both sides. Until Trump's arrival on the scene Jews (neocons) drove the entire discourse of the Republican party.

Yeah. (((Trump))). Probably the most Jewish US president of all time. Also another unclear, ambivalent case. Who controls whom and who got played by whom.

Not to mention Stephen "Goebbels" Miller. Steffen Müller...

I see him as more of a stepping stone really. Infinitely preferable to Hillary regardless. At least the neocons got driven into irrevelancy and the left and right a lot more polarized which will weaken America, the Jewish Golem for over a hundred years now.

Hillary would definitely use the US Army to beat down any ethno-nationalist movements in Europe if they gain power, Trump I'd give a 50/50 after the Syria fiasco.

"The English" is and always has been an umbrella term. Ethno-nationalism isn't the right approach, and Churchill is the wrong bloody figure for conetmporary English to look to.

The man England need to rediscover is Ælfred of Wessex, the man responsible for definitively uniting, for the first time since the Roman era, a majority of England against hostile invaders who arrived in boats along the undefended shores. It's happening now, today, and it happend 1200+ years ago.

The Danes would come up on shore, rape and pillage, and the week English kingdoms would throw money at them to go away. Sounds an awful lot like what happens today with the "refugees" and economic migrants. They show up, they rape and pillage the countryside, burn the cities, and they settle down once the government throws enough money at them in the form of benefits to where they go away for a time.

It's happened before, lads. England is back to paying the Danegeld, only this time it's the Muslims and not the Vikings. Churchill is not the man you lot need, and William the Conquerer was a Norman barbarian who forced French language and customs on England.

Ælfred led the last resistance to the expanding Danelaw, and it was his leadership which united enough of the English under one banner to finally put a stop to it.

Ælfred is the man we need, not just for England but for all of Western Civilization.

>So, gentiles, what is up with kikes supporting hungary in battle against medding kike himself - Soros??

((((They))))) are throwing Soros under the bus to keep safe their satanic rat nest known as IsraHELL. Remember that they were defending him at first, they only disavowed Soros after the levels of goyim knowing were getting too high.

Globalist secular kikes vs religious Zionist kikes. It's like a civil war, but that doesn't mean either of them are on our side.

Sounds like a good figure head. Infinetely preferable to Churchill indeed. But you know how the cucks will see it as xenophobia, racism, islamophobia, toxic masculinity and all the rest of it.

And that is the truth most people on the right, especially on here, will not accept: our own people and their weakness, their treachery are the problem. They'll just blame it on "Jewish brainwashing" or god knows what, but that's simply not the case. We've all lived through at least ten years of deep, deep nihilism now. And the totalitarianism of the left comes from that nihilism, too.

It really feels like the 20th century again. Same shit, different flavors.

Fuck off, kike. You are not and never will be an ally of any non-self hating European white man. You're a bigger concern than cancer and about as useful as it.

This. He's literally bankrolled by the (((Rothschilds))) and always has been.

>"Oh no, we'll save you from this octogenarian who definitely won't be dead soon anyway, goys! Hurray for us! Repay us by taking all of these sandniggers into your countries who we'll tell you to kill in 5-10 years once our expansion is finalized! and will hopefully culminate in both sides being virtually, if not completely, wiped out!"

>t. Kike

>t. kike hiding behind a Hippie flag

Ælfred united the different kingdoms and created an English identity. That's what England needs today, someone who can forge a new English identity that can stand up to the Islamic invasion while simultaneously flipping the "V" to the EU.

I think you'll find that, as a symbol, a pre-Norman Conquest ENGLISH king will resonate with mostly everyone, the Sikhs, Pakis, Cornish, Kentish, hell even the Irish. There's an idea there of everyone coming together in mutual self-defense which would appeal to the people who are native to England, and also to people who have made England their new home in recent years and done their best to assimilate.

Try it for yourself, do some research on Ælfred as a symbol or icon of a new English identity.

see...