youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsDatSpringle/status/886637000543137792
youtube.com/watch?v=zLCLT2wTWUc
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/shock-warning-pope-emeritus-benedict-xvi-says-catholic-church-verge-capsizing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

AND THIS IS FOR THE QUESTIONS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS

MINIMUM WAGE AND MEDICAID FOR CANCER

THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND ALL MY CRITICS, AND ALL MY HEROES IN THE BUSINESS OF CIVICS

THE DHS AND THE IRS, THE CROOKED SENATE, THE FINANCIAL MESS, DON'T BOTHER WITH IT CAUSE THAT AINT FUN

NOW GET ON THE FLOOR AND FILIBUSTER SOMEONE

>we didnt meet with any russians
>except all these people that met with russians
>we didnt collude with russia
>except for that info that was promised by russia and its government

watching \pol\ defend this is fun. give me your best.

The state of this cuck.

Anyone else here regret voting for drumpf?

I can't believe I was so stupid...

twitter.com/IsDatSpringle/status/886637000543137792

POST YFW GEN Z WILL SAVE AMERICA

Look what you did, /ptg/! You made her sad! Comfort her now!

Saying one did not collude with Russia/Russian officials is not the same as never meeting with a Russian period.
Saying one did not collude with Russia/Russian officials is not the same as meeting with the Russian ambassador in your capacity as a representative of the United States.
Collusion with a private citizen, which the Russian lawyer was, is not the same as collusion with a foreign government
The Russian lawyer's connection to the Kremlin is being the lawyer of the son of a former vice governor of Moscow. That is 3 degrees of separation, at least, making the link tenuous at best.
One saying that they never met with a Russian official in their capacity as a surrogate of a presidential campaign is not the same as never meeting with a Russian official
One cannot realistically claim collusion if no information or anything of value exchanged hands
Intent to collude cannot be proven if it cannot be ascertained if one party found the other party's information valuable to the point of giving up something for it. Receiving info for free isn't collusion.
Collusion implies cooperation, of which there was none between these two parties. Both were led to the meeting under false pretenses
Collusion against another private entity, in and of itself, is not a crime.
Attempted collusion is not the same as collusion, yet there isn't enough evidence out to definitively prove either.

big yawn, moved on.

fuck the hawk Interventionist deep state driving the Russia story

A Logan Act violation cannot be claimed because Don Jr. never negotiated anything, he did not solicit the information, the supposed informants solicited him, the original premise of the meeting (Clinton info) did not relate to any dispute that the US had with Russia, and when the lawyer attempted to lobby for something that was in dispute (Magnitsky Act), Jr. left the meeting and refused to even entertain the idea of negotiation. Being given information in exchange for nothing is not negotiation, and this law does not apply to matters that do not involve the US government and its interests, which this meeting wouldn't since Hillary Clinton, at the time, was a private citizen.

There was no collusion, there's barely enough information there to even accuse someone of wanting to collude, and getting past all of that, collusion in this sense is not a crime.

>government intel was promised
And never furnished

> he took the meeting without reporting it to any intelligence agency
Why would he have to if he didn't meet with foreign government officials and if he didn't receive any info from a foreign government

>he then lied about how many people were in the room
Saying "X, Y, and Z were in the room" does not mean that W also being in the room means you told a lie.

>and wikileaks started shortly after that.
On something unrelated to the initial, false premise of the meeting.

Jr. did nothing wrong except not see through a scheme about as phony as a "Nigerian Prince" spam letter

RIP George.
1. Dawn of the Dead
2. Day of the Dead
3. Night of the living Dead
4. Land of the Dead

You forgot your inane picture.

Well it's been a good laugh you trumpets, but Drumpf is finished. Time for a qualified president.

Who cares? That show is for faggots.

Collusion requires actual cooperation or a plan to cooperate. It requires two sides intending on a course of action together.

Accepting a meeting to explore a possible lead is not collusion.

Identify the shill early.
there you are.

me to
this is the end of his campaign

Do take note if this guy doesn't reply to my posts, or if he replies by sidestepping the argument, speculating, or by ad hominem via namecalling, ridicule, or other such appeals to emotion.

To the person asserting these points that I refuted, you just selectively remember and interpret reality so that it seems like their lying to you, and you do this because this interpretation of reality is what fits your conscious and subconscious bias against the Trump Administration and everyone even tangentially associated with the admin or its leader. When this interpretation of the facts are challenged, you begin to argue in circles, selectively forgetting points brought up against you, forcing your opposition to bring up said points again, just so that you can selectively forget another point and try to start the process all over again. When this begins to fail, you begin to assert fact without evidence and make appeals to emotion, hoping that such displays will dissuade onlookers from examining the facts and the numerous holes in your logic.

In short, you're desperate.

>we never met with russians except for all those times we met with russians

your walls of text don't prevail over facts m8.

korean qt won the US Open
sung hyun park

I love how this people forget who killed the Nazis..

MOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN

That was motherfucking artful, bro.

Controlling the memes is so important. We could probably pill gen Z on the holocaust while we're at it.

ALABAMA NO!

Why the fuck are they advertising her gender so much? Just let her be the fucking Doctor.

baste
any hatters around, cba firing up gimp

I'll comfort her with my dick habibi

Most of them fled to Argentina, including Hitler.

It's finally Her turn.

Fuck off, trump tards

was she the amateur Trump was tweeting about?

wut

I wonder if she has experienced anything in her life besides golf. her parents probably made her a golf slave.

its the typical asian treatment.

lol, that's a qt? Wow I feel so bad for Asians

youtube.com/watch?v=zLCLT2wTWUc

Do you even know what 'collusion'. A Russia said they had information on Hillary, so Don Jr. went to see what the information was. And it turned out to be nothing. Colluding is a cooperation between two parties, unless the two parties actually cooperated in something it isn't collusion. They had nothing and the Obama administration even knew about it. Hell, they probably collided with the Obama administration.

>what am i supposed to prove besides questioning why people blindly defend someone who has been caught lying?
You can posit the all the questions you want. It's a free site. People aren't really obligated to answer but some people did.

> i'm simply pointing out facts, my opinion on things don't matter, but facts do. he lied and attempted to obtain foreign government info.

I'll give you two things for free for the sake of conversation. Let's assume just as a rhetorical device that you are right and that he lied and you are right and he tried to obtain foreign government into. I have no data to say he have as there is nothing released by the prosecutor of the case saying but let's just for sake of argument give you these two points. Here is the question you need to answer:

- did the special prosecutor indicated he will charge DonJr with the Logan Act you mention?

Otherwise here is what you are doing, quite literally:

> speculating
> fortune telling the outcome of something that do not exists
> calling DonJr a liar and a cheat

That's the extent of your argument. All you want is to call DonJr a liar and a cheat and other than that (and it's a free site, you are free to do it) you have nothing else but speculation.

>if i ignore it, it'll go away

for sure guys

Watch

I mean white men killed hitler, from all of the west..why do they think attacking that which could stop the next far right aggression is smart..

>yesterday after lunch
>check /ptg/
>shill using same talking points every thread
>last night
>check /ptg/
>shill with the exact same talking points
>go to sleep
>wake up
>go to /ptg/
>he's still here
Wew lad

Is there anything worth watching on Sunday nights? Should I be be watching something right now or sometime before Game of Plebs?

there was some 17 yr old who was about to win and then goofed a ball and now is either gonna be 2nd or 3rd depending on how she plays this last ball
top 5 were all asian (koreans and one chinese)

Refer to
>Saying one did not collude with Russia/Russian officials is not the same as never meeting with a Russian period.

You are conflating two different things. Meeting with the Russian government versus meeting with any Russian.

>if if if if if if if I post the same thing over and over again then the orange meanie will go away

remember when hillary sold russia 20% of the uranium?

I bet that deal wouldn't be called collusion would it?

is that more or less collusion than trump meeting with a russian lawyer who wasn't even in the country legally (except for obama's doj exception) for 20 minutes?

Stop responding to memeflags.

it'll take time for the investigators to get to the bottom of things. as i said in the last thread, the whole you know...not lying about things until youre caught, would be helpful.

Would put my flag in her and claim her for Spain if you know what I mean

It's all I have

choi on the left is the 17 yr old
fattie on the right was the expected winner, now 3rd

South Korea, where the women are manly sports stars and the men are effete whores.

Mashallah brother

we aren't talking about hillary though. she ought to be in prison, yet repubs in power don't seem to give 2 shits about pursuing it. none of this changes jr's attempt to obtain foreign government intel with the intent to damage a candidate.

>they made a wall
Holy shit, they're openly harrassing their non-white teachers, the next century is gonna hell but man is it gonna be funny

>yesterday noon he was "centrist concerned about DNC talking points" flavor
>last night he was "former Trump voter here, he's shooting himself in the foot" flavor
>now he's full on Bess Kalb flavor

And it will be nothing, like everything else Democrats are trying to push. How's your party going? Oh wait, you lost all four special elections? How's going against the 'Muslim Ban'? Oh wait, 9-0 in SC. How's obstruction of justice going? Oh wait, nothing. How's the 25th Amendment going? Oh wait, nothing. This is nothing like everything else your party is pushing. And you'll lose, yet again. Must be depressing.

you're forgetting call of the dead

Every day I wake up and am so damn pleased that Donald Trump is the President of the USA!

IMPEACHMENT INCOMING

and a thumbs up from PotUS

>Is there anything worth watching on Sunday nights?

The Strain is pretty good. Starts Season 4 tonight.

>Doesn't get a woman on the show until it's basically on life support
How the hell is that a positive?
Russia needs to die
But it should be the president gearing us up for it not Neocohens and liberals screaming about it to push a false narrative to fuck the president

I'm truly ashamed. Wish I'd have been With Her

Yeah, but that means keeping to the 10 Commandments and the 7 Pious Virtues. Just pointing that out so you Christians understand that. Some of you are alright, so I figured I would throw you a bone. There's some good stuff in your holy book. It's a shame that it is often used as a political weapon and not a means of enlightenment and self-improvement. Religion should be used to better one's self, not to achieve a political agenda that is often counter to the very nature of said religion. I'm glad there are some good Christians in this world.
They didn't though, he fled to Argentina. Plus the British started World War 2 and got us in the mess we are in today. If anything Hitler did nothing wrong, he just wanted to save us and the world from a toxic diaspora that has been kicked out of 359 places over the course of 2,700 years. Again, #NotAllJews but the ones I hear about are some of the most nefarious people and I pity them.

so my little honeydrumpfs... is Hillary in jail yet?

yeah i know you keep on ignoring it

She's a retard. His entire family did as a candidate. It's to protect them from assassination attempts.

So when the show is cancelled after this season will it be sexism?

because they need trolls to attack them to get liberals defend it, otherwise they will eat each other over her being white and straight instead of a midget bi muslim/jew with a feminine penis.

>Cute
She looks like a boy
Would fuck her if I was lonely and desperate but past that toss her in the trash I want a white woman

Hey, Catholics, looks like bad news for you. thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/shock-warning-pope-emeritus-benedict-xvi-says-catholic-church-verge-capsizing/
Pope fight!

They lied about 0 meetings for a year. The ruskies would have reached out constantly to a receptive campaign. We know they were receptive. There is an enormous amount of evidence of collusion, some of which is already public (and some of which was public even before election day). Mueller will be bringing espionage indictments. The republic is safe.

Meanwhile, triggered trumplings complain without end. Fucking snowflakes.

is florida really as dumb as everyone says?
south carolina used to be the dumb state

i'm republican user. the sc ruling was once again meddled with by that hawaiian judge friend of obamas and has to go to the supreme court to be ruled on again.

you're trying to change the topic which was jr attempted to obtain foreign gov info and didn't disclose it until he was caught and the media was about to publish the story & his emails about it.

These are truly blessed times we live in. I shudder at the thought of the alternate timeline, those poor souls.

go watch a book

Drumpf is done

>A modern
>Literal translation of the Word
I don`t think so.
I meant that they can lie to please the listener, doesn`t matter the situation, for instance, if you say what you just did, they can agree with you in order to make you vulnerable, a Muslim can sin freely if the intent is to fool other people, without pangs of conscience.

When i say killed hitler I mean stopped 'nazi agression' and gave us our 'freedoms' today. I know what you're saying, I'll I'm saying is the people who could do that bidding again have been abused to much, that being white men.

I thought SC send a letter to Hawaii asking them what the fuck they thought they were doing

These people think Hitler built the Berlin Wall. Never forget that.

Damn these people are fucking retarded

OH FUCK

I know you're a Brit so being a degenerate race mixers is in your genes
But can you please fuck off to /bant/ or make your own garbage yourself and stop posting it here?

local Fox stations will show the presentation of teh trophy for the US Open, Trump will likely make an appearance, coming up next

None of these cunts ever know what they are talking about. But hey that's twitter. Remember how Claire McCaskill was ADAMANT that "meeting with an ambassador" would NEVER happen in Sessions' situation pre-election. Turns out she was full of shit and dead wrong and met them herself.

>133891648
Cool, have our discards that nobody will care about in a few years.

If you notice the post I'm for the sake of advancing your argument giving that DonJr lied and also giving you for the sake of advancing your argument that he wated foreign government info.

Not all we need is for you to tell: do you have credible information that DonJr will be prosecuted with Logan Act or you are speculating?

Either say you have credible information or say you cannot say he violated / will be prosecuted for violating Logan's Act. Say it!

As for you calling DonJr a liar and a cheat you did that a couple of times already, carry on if you prefer but it doesn't advance your argument that he will be prosecuted or that he even violated Logan's act.

boyish because of the hair, but she's got a qt face

not as far as i read, that dumbass judges ruling is somehow legal. they said on the news they are appealing it (trump admin)

>Watching game of shit
Get out you're not white

tv is jew propaganda. kys if you watch it.