Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Doctor Who slaughtered on the altar of (((Equality)))
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jul/16/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-as-the-first-female-time-lord-will-make-this-show-buzz-again

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html

>Farron stabbed in the back before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Police hunt for man that tried to pull a hijab off a woman at Baker Street
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/16/police-hunt-man-tried-pull-womans-hijab-baker-street-tube-station/

>Phillip Hammond says public sector workers overpaid in private
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chancellor-philip-hammond-all-but-admits-public-sector-workers-overpaid-a7843461.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbchelenalee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for cucking the Rand Autist.

fucking randy autists posting new at 250

BASED thread m8

Sorry for the shit resolution, my usual source has failed, at least we can see the headlines which is what people usually look at anyway.

this was first and has new links
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread

fuck off you utter degenerate

Remember to ignore the randposter.

I replies to your post on the last thtead about laws/prevention of crimes. Please reply here.

hey britfag. why is there an ad for health insurance there? i thought you faggots had NHS? why would someone need to supplement it? haha fucking faggots. i used to love you guys.....

rightly be fair i was first and put effort into new links don't be salty just because I beat you in arguments

Things are getting out of hand. There's a little group of degenerates ERPing with eachother in Brit/pol/.

I never loved you

I think with things like drugs, even if we did actually bother putting a large amount of effort into stopping them, they would still end up being used. The best we can hope for and often the most pragmatic choice is that we make the laws, enforce them where possible and hope for the best.

Pics of Nurse Who? She's a qt

new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread
new thread >new thread

>salty

Back to plebbit with you.

nah its pube or someone else who posted here and was a trip if im right

The substitute isn't posting them to the usual source while phoneboy's off, but she is posting high(er) resolution ones on twitter.

twitter.com/bbchelenalee

Fuck off we're not coming to your circlejerk.

I feel like this was aimed at me

BIG BLACK DOCK

Fug work tomorrow

I dont think he ever tripped. He just avatarfagged with Rand bollocks.

Shit
Hate it when I go to outer Sup Forums and forget to put my trip back on when I return to Brit/pol/

Byeee xx

I hope you and your family die

>rightly be fair i was first and put effort into new links
YOU COPIED MY LINKS YOU STUPID NIGGER

I feel so low

Well then you would believe that such things should be decides on a case by case basis, and to answer your own question:

Harm reduction depends on how much harm is caused by each outcome

Very Act Utilitarian. I am not a fan of that myself as it is a little too practical, undermines all sense of principle and renders everything subject to relativism.

New links there

kek knew it was you as ur the only nonce who posts that shit pic

>implying I'm not going to stay up drinking and watching king of the hill

you shit tier sub human thread is full of anime posting faggot queers

Don't argue with him for fucks sake. It's like feeding the seagulls.

Will you off yourself when Jez becomes PM?

might do it tonight ive lost all of my money and have no family left

Spam or does that mean something?

Fuck off, I am debating not arguing, Rightly So is an asset to Sup Forums let alone Brit/pol/.

>All the (you)'s
Thank (((You)))

Murder still happens regardless of legal status.

What a Randian hero.

Do you like Bobby's relationship with Connie?

it's all over

What kind of tea are you lads drinking? Got myself a cup of camomile tea here
>Inb4 getting called a hippy faggot

Look at his fucking face. He despises the British public

green tea

The point I was making is that it being illegal makes it happen less (ie Rodrigo Duterte situation)

You're right, fuck me. Thought you were replying to Roblox boy.

i was one and i lost it but ill bounce back

That boy ain't right.

Why the fuck is the main character of a children's show on so many newspaper covers?

Integrity is my banner

Murder literally couldn't happen if we made no killing unlawful.

I'm too plebian to understand the Financial Times. I know 0 about the economy or any of the words used in articles. What do?

> The main story in Britian on 17/07/2017 is about Doctor Who

Our country is so shallow. I've had enough.

if i never come back after today it means i have killed myself and it's Rightly So's fault

I didn't properly read your post.

ABOLISH the monarchy

I'll throw him a party out of gratitude.

>1pbtMayflyID

Learn. Financial Times is horribly biased but there is nothing stopping you from learning the basics through personal revision.

I'M SERIOUS

Are the clear fascist undertones to Rand lost to people or have they been discussed before?

As much as I fucking loathe your posting here, you do seem genuinely mentally unstable, and if you do actually feel that way then the Samaritans number is 116 123

>implying I'm not

DEFEND THE MONARCHY

This.

Baffles me people still even watch that shit. It died when billie piper ended up in a alternate universe or some shit, then david tennant leaving was the burial service.

Trying not to Ree at the utter cuckedness of Brit redditors in the r/unitedkingdom thread on fucking gun control .

Why are there so many brain dead, blue pilled virtue signalling idiots with no knowledge of the world?

But how do I get a basic understanding of it? Just keep reading FT?

That's like wondering into a sewer and asking why it smells.

That's against his philosophy.

>ignoring his constant cries for attention and help here

Watch khanacademy videos on economics. I think they are okay.

I stand with Rand(poster)

GET OUT TRAITOR.

Assuming you're over 16 then yes. Just keep reading and thinking about what you've read until you can get a decent grasp of it. Not to be patronising, I mean this seriously, but you don't need your hand held to learn it. You csn do this yourself.

True, but it's just so frustrating to see them ignore very basic concepts.
If we can't even win over one cuck on Reddit how the fuck are supposed to see our civilisation survive the great clash.

Why do you do this?

so you didnt trash it after the queen Victoria is a furry episode?

What is this shitty brit/po/ knockoff?
Brit/POL/?
Are you serious?

so if they do off themselves he doesnt get the blame for it because he is seen to be giving them """help"""

Has anyone ever broken into a site you were supposed to be guarding because you were phoneposting on brit/pol/?

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was raped by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

I don't work nights anymore.

>the queen Victoria is a furry episode

Explain.