>London
PART

AND

This is horrifying to worry about on a day to day basis

It's actually not Muslims this time

The jews can't get away with this

PARCEL

Non-white.

its those damn pesky Mormons I tell you what!

>not carrying bleach on your person at all times to canel random acid attacks

It's like you WANT to get disfigured

>BAM
what did they mean by this?

I didn't realise "chav" was a religion.

I asked the guy who was reporting this and he's saying it's not Muslims

Is it... Christianity?

Very good attempt user but not quite on the nose

just average swarthy brits of course

Great video for you brother:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Short and sweet.

Chinese girlfriend, I think.

Acid attacks are my worst fucking nightmare but what puts me at ease is the amount of time it takes for acid to do its stuff and that you can basically stop it immediately with just water. carry a water bottle with you at all times. You have at least ten seconds to dilute the acid with water once it gets on you before it starts getting in deep and doing irreparable damage. Pour as much water wherever the acid landed and wash it off as much as you can before the acid makes it past the topical skin layers. Depending on the temperature and type of acid you have a pretty good chance to get away with what will look like a sunburn if you manage to get water on the acid in less than ten seconds and the topical damage heals in a week. If Ahmed Jihad Mohammed manages to get his hands on weaker acid and heats it up or its a particularly hot day you're probably fucked but you should still try to pour water on it to minimize damage. Every user should remember to carry water with them in bongistan. Save those faces boys. Carry two if you got qt(male).

Buttfucking anglo men

Wouldn't water just spread the acid? Isn't it better to have something to neutralize the acid?

Bait

>Wouldn't water just spread the acid?

It would cause a reaction that will melt your face off even faster

It creates mustard gas

Water would dilute the acid.

Radicalized Amish?

I bet it's those lousy Mormons, they're always doing this kind of stuff

So if water would spread the acid, and a counter/neutralizing chemical would expedite the damage, what other options are there?

>Water would dilute the acid.

Any other acid yes but with sulfuric acid it causes a reaction that will fuck you up

You have to pee on it

Zoroastrian!!

So should I just wear a mask whenever I go to England or is there a better option?

My guess is it was those terrible Asians

>So if water would spread the acid, and a counter/neutralizing chemical would expedite the damage, what other options are there?

You can use water if you use it for a very very long time, and very cold, so if you use a water bottle you are fucked, you would need to find a large quantity of water on the spot for at least 10 minutes of washing

Babylonian Gilgameshians

>water and acid

it's like you didn't even watch meme club

"The reaction of water (H2O) and sulphuric acid (H2SO4) is very exothermic and gives out heat. If water is added to the concentrated sulphuric acid, it can boil and spit dangerously..."

You're right :(

>So should I just wear a mask whenever I go to England or is there a better option?

Carry at least 10 minutes worth of water, so probably a big water tank

This is a bad idea. The neutralisation reaction is very exothermic and most likely would make things worse

Those god-damned Tengrists!

So basically you need to get to an outdoor hose faucet, and hope the building owner isn't a merchant, and doesn't have the water turned off.

He doesn't wear a mask in public and keeps a CC to shoot niggers who do this.

>So basically you need to get to an outdoor hose faucet, and hope the building owner isn't a merchant, and doesn't have the water turned off.

Basically, its why in chemistry labs there are shower, not just random water bottles laying around because you need prolonged water contact to get the acid to calm down, otherwise it makes it worse.

Wear a burka with acid resistant plastic facial lining

That is actually not true. It only occurs at the layer of water next to the acid. If you pour fast enough, it will overcome this reaction and dilute it to a safe level.

t. Biochemist, who spilled concentrated sulfuric acid on my hand and poured water on it.

Could it be... SATAN?!!?!

Any time a muslims attacks an innocent, the muslim, and all his immediate family should be killed. Yes, the women and the children too.

If he has no immediate family, then 5 random muslims should be selected and publicly executed in the street, and their bodies fed to pigs.

So basically if you get acid'd you need to jump in a river?

This. Cuckstianity is the same as Islam.

Yes, if you see someone holding their face and screaming on the ground, pee on them at once!

well, that certainly WOULD work, but having a couple of liters of water on you would do the trick.

Actually, I believe you can use ethanol to wash the acid off

This would actually help.
Urine also has some salts that can buffer the acid's effect, even though urine is typically acidic.

The scooter element means its likely niggers.

Clearly they were white Christian men, whose families have lived in London for 300 years

Molochians

Fucking druids.

Even better have some baking soda and it would help.

/thread

That's lye, not acid

Do you even chemistry bro?

Even literal Satanists, Luciferians, or Discordians don't do this shit.

Fucking think about that shit for a minute.

Water doesn't neutralize sulfuric acid it dilutes it. You need to flush the area to avoid it scalding your skin worse.
Baking soda is used to neutralize it in an actual lab.

What you posted was him saying the victims were arabs. That almost guarentees the perpetrator was a muslim.

pizzaface just got a new meaning

Would rubbing feces on face help? Maybe some absorption or something?

Yoooo

>neutralize the acid
I remember being told a story by my high school chemistry teacher about somethin like this.
Another teacher she knew had a student who acidentally got acid in his eye. She thought "acids and bases neutralize eachother lol" so instead of washing it with water she put some alkaline substance into the students eye and the reaction only made it much worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMYju7hMdqA

See, the reaction that heads it up takes time at the layer formed between the acid and the water. Splashing water would effectively stop this from happening. If you have water, and got hit by some druid's acid (cough* MUSLIM), then flush your face as FAST AS POSSIBLE. Especially get it into your eyes. Force your eyes open with your fingers on your eyelids and wash out your eye balls with water too, as fast as you can.

t. biochemist without any scars from about 40ml of concentrated H2SO4 spilled on arm who poured water on it.

>t. Biochemist, who spilled concentrated sulfuric acid on my hand and poured water on it.
what molarity sulfuric? you ran your hand under a sink?

>Discordians
>55
What did Eris mean by this?

What if you kept a water balloon filled with bleach in your pocket, and then when you got acid chucked at you you could just smash the bleach balloon on your face, do a bit of a facial neutralistion like

No. Urine is sterile. Fecal matter is 60% E. Coli by weight.

It might be entertaining and horrifying to passerby's, but it would complicate the problem with infection.

This is the future your forefathers fought for

CodysLab is awesome :) I like his vids a lot

Just have Pajeet handy when you're out and about town

Don't forget the westboro baptist church. Basically the same thing

36 molar baby. the good stuff.

Britain has fallen. It will slowly phase out like the Roman Empire. At least everyone will be speaking English in the future around the world and beyond.

ha ha ha what a smart dogger

>scooter
>acid attacks
>London
>Indian mayor
Hmm, well it can only be a Hindu Indian. You think that's an Arabic thing? No, that's an Indian thing.

And yes it was a sink for a long time, but I would expect a water bottle to be sufficient for most of the damage.

Or you could do like one user suggested and piss on it (I would if I had no water).

What if acid attack happens on the girl during a bukakke scene? Should the guys ejaculate on her face or will that make it worse?

good
the weak deserve to be abused
being a victim won't save you cowards

>Criminals shoot people
>Ban guns
>Criminals stab people
>Ban knives
>Criminals throw acid on people
>???
GG Parliament.
It's amazing to see the wonders of multiculturalism in action. British scum learn and mimic the traditions gleaned from the vibrant and rich customs of their Paki neighbors who have in turn seemlessly integrated themselves and assimilated into the British underworld.

It makes me fucking sick.

Surely not all 12 of them

wax pirate?

Should I wear a bulletproof vest when I go to America then? Cuck

Bleach would be a bad idea. Baking soda or water.

another reason to hate scooters Lol

Nigs and mudslimes get along here. You'll be fine

Depends on their diet

pineapple jizz is pretty acidic

Yea Cody is the man.
Reminds me of undergrad...

also "heads" = "heats" in last post