Choose Jesus Christ, choose salvation. There is no other way to eternal life than through the Son of God Jesus Christ

Choose Jesus Christ, choose salvation. There is no other way to eternal life than through the Son of God Jesus Christ.

Repent and believe and make your ancestors proud. While Christ is the messiah of all mankind, He has has a special resonance with Europeans.

Please discuss all things relating to the faith. If you are a Christian, remember to pray today. Remember to make a firm commitment to God. Remember to pray your rosary and go to church.

Happy Lords day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
christogenea.org/allaudio
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR-Euro-2015-07-05-Judaea-Judah-Jew.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20110924-Misconception-Paul-Church.mp3
christogenea.org/articles/scatterers-and-gatherers
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR20161104-FGCP-Finck-2016-10-30.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20120225-Universalism-Mark_Downey.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrForumCall20110509.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20111231-Settlement-of-Europe-Conversation.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20120218-The-Seed-of-Inheritance.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20110827-BrokenCisterns.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20131004-TwoSeedline01.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR20121123-EdomiteImmigrationAgenda.mp3
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20150620-WhiteGenocide01.mp3
christogenea.org/essays/should-christians-embrace-jews
christogenea.org/articles/preface
christogenea.org/essays
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay Semitic, Rabbi Yeshua

That's exactly what Satan would say. Get fucked.

Pray the Rosary

You are under the influence of the Devil.

mfw I call bullshit on the existance of God but live a Chrisitan life desu yo

*prays without rosary, because is not apart of the saint worshiping catholic church*

Praise God.

So what? It's a semitic religion. Anyone would hate jews, as shown here, it's not just a christian or muslim thing:

Join us on /christian/ discord and chan. Discord invite is in pic related. God bless!

I choose the religion followed by the great Heinrich Himmler.

>The Bible is true because of the Bible isn't a valid argume-
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

Get fucked fedora faggots

larper

Now they'll (((debunk))) it

see

No vain repetitions though

We live in the end times stay strong in Christ

>For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

>rosary

>christian

??????????????????????????????????????????????

It's for when they say Christianity is jewish when the Bible talks bad about jews

Ever wish Christianity was not cucked? That it was compatible with white nationalism? That it wasn't jewish? That it made SENSE with scholarly and thorough scriptural PROOF?

I bring tidings of great joy:
>www.christogenea.org
(Saving files will prevent audio crashes)

>[Master list of podcasts]
christogenea.org/allaudio

>[Judea, Judah, and Jew. Learn the Difference!]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR-Euro-2015-07-05-Judaea-Judah-Jew.mp3

>[Debunking Churchianity/Catholicism]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20110924-Misconception-Paul-Church.mp3

>[Race Mixing is the Unforgivable Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit]
Essay: christogenea.org/articles/scatterers-and-gatherers
Audio sermon: christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR20161104-FGCP-Finck-2016-10-30.mp3

>[Debunking Universalism]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20120225-Universalism-Mark_Downey.mp3

>[Eight Witnesses Against Universalism]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrForumCall20110509.mp3

>[Discussion on the Settlement of Europe]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20111231-Settlement-of-Europe-Conversation.mp3

>[The Seed of Inheritance]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20120218-The-Seed-of-Inheritance.mp3

>[Race Mixing: Broken Cisterns]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20110827-BrokenCisterns.mp3

>[Two-Seedline Explained: Pragmatic Genesis 1/28]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20131004-TwoSeedline01.mp3

>[The Edomite Jewish Immigration Agenda]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR20121123-EdomiteImmigrationAgenda.mp3

>[The Curse of White Genocide]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20150620-WhiteGenocide01.mp3

2 Timothy 3:1-9

zionist israelites arent jews

>christogenea
based website
checked

Christianity IS Jewish, so is Islam.

The Jews need "antisemitism" because otherwise how could they play the victim?

Think about it very, very hard.

The Jews created Christianity and Islam based on Abraham to make it easier to transition to a one-world religion (Judaism) because of "muh Abraham"

It isn't cucked
I'm not a white nationalist
It's not jewish but branches off it
It dies have proof

>It was the end times in 666 AD
>It was the end times during the Black Death
>It was the end times during the Great Depression
>it was the end times when Islam came to power

When's it going to actually happen?

yes they are you fucking idiot.

>The jews created 2 religions that hate the jews
Noice one

when USA and Damascus get destroyed

>civil war
>both sides are the same

We didn't have the technology for the end times to occur then. Read 2 timothy 3:1-9 a lot of people in the west are like that, more than before.

they're the same genetically you fucking idiot. don't act stupid like you don't know you kikes are a fucking race. EVERYONE knows you are

Stay worshiping your kike on a stick.

>And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come (Matthew 24:14)

Good news is the gospel has just about been preached in the whole world as a witness for all nations! Just about everyone in the world knows who Jesus is so that means the end times are near, i cant say when exactly only God knows but based on what Jesus said, soon....

Matthew 6:22-23King James Version (KJV)

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

"People are being lied to about history, and especially about ancient history. We base many of our everyday decisions upon what we believe concerning our religion, our origins, and our destiny. This is much more important than may be readily apparent. This website is a reflection of the religious research and historical inquiries of William R. Finck Jr. The purpose of this site is to correct the record in regards to the history and origin of the peoples of Europe, and the reasons why they have adopted the Christian religion and must keep it, along with their ethnic identity and culture.

Christogenea can be interpreted as either “Anointed Race” or “Race of Christ”, phrases which are equivalent in meaning. The studies on this website intend to demonstrate that the historical, genetic Children of Israel of the Old Testament found in our Bibles are in fact the Anglo-Saxon, German-Saxon, Keltic, Scandinavian and related peoples. The descendants of these northern European groups did indeed migrate from the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Near East in the Bronze and early Iron Ages, and that is well demonstrated here and elsewhere (see the LINKS page).

These Children of Israel of the Old Testament – who are not to be confused with the jews of today who so falsely claim that identity for themselves, are indeed the “seed” and the “nations” which father Abraham was assured by Yahweh (God) that his descendants would become, and it is with these people exclusively that Yahweh has made HIs covenants. For this reason, it is not a mistake that these White nations of Europe adopted Christianity, and became known as Christendom – as they should still be known even in this current age of apostasy, and that they alone have brought the rule of law, a truly civilized culture, and all the advantages of genius in technology to the world."

you fucking son of a bitch are you saying the north and south of USA in the civil war was the same?

the same thing happened in Israel, Juda get separated from them and form their own state.
they are so different that the Christ comes from Juda and Israelites kill him, it's a very important thing

He isn't a kike and he got off the cross 2000 years ago

Proof for any of that? Thought so.

>inb4 "I don't need proof I have faith"

A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW IS A JEW.

A JEW IN NORTH ISRAEL IS A JEW

A JEW IN SOUTH ISRAEL IS A JEW

A FASCIST JEW IS A JEW

A COMMUNIST JEW IS A JEW

How the FUCK can I make it any clearer?

A "CHRISTIAN" JEW IS A JEW
A "MUSLIM" JEW IS A JEW
A "HINDU" JEW IS A JEW etc...

It's about GENETICS and NOT IDEOLOGY

Here you go
christogenea.org/essays/should-christians-embrace-jews

>christogenea.org/essays/should-christians-embrace-jews
>no proof jesus wasn't a jew
>no proof he was resurected
>just bible shit

How is this proof of anything except your unwillingness to face reality?

>a Sup Forums post is proof that Jesus wasn't a Jew and he miracuously rose from the dead thousands of years ago somewhere in a desert thousands of miles away
see above.

i get it but for zionist that think lineage is importat it matters

are you saying white Christians are ok?

Did you even read it? Half of it is sourced from historical texts outside the bible

What are all the shills saying on Sup Forums ?

>Be a pagan!
>Be a muslim!
>Be a satanist!

(Don't be a Christian)

Well we know (((who))) shill right ?
>Be a Christian, it's kick ass if you do it right and you get saved.

in the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost, amen

Being a Jew has nothing to do with genetics according to the bible

>But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 2:29

And does it say this in the Bible? I'm sure that when paganism was back the Roman Empire there were Christians talking about how it was the end times. Christians can never see cycles and that is a factor in its downfall
Fuck you
I don't understand, I thought the 'end times' in Christian myth was that Christ comes down to the earth and kills everyone with his sword. I've heard different variations of the 'end times' event from several different types of Christians.

>According to the bible
The bible is a jewish tool to enslave the white race. It is a completely JEWISH SEMITIC religion and does not belong in Europe.

According to the Talmud, it does.

who are you going to believe, Israelites or God?

>eternal life
oh god no
explain how that works anyway. can I avoid dead relatives I didn't like? Do I have to obey laws of some authority? Can I bantz? I won't have eyes or ears to see and hear, those are mortal properties. I need a quick rundown.

The modern Talmud is primarily from Babylon.

see ... so?

Happy Sunday my Christian brother.

Just pointing out that the Talmud is not from Israel or God.

It's from JEWS. Books can't be written by fucking countries or non-worldly beings you fucking idiot. it was from JEWS

Paul is the most mangled translation in the whole Bible.

Every instance of the word "Jew" is supposed to be "Ioudaios" or "Judean". It's a national designation, not an ethnic one. Paul was trying to tell everyone in his epistles that just because certain *Israelites* in Judea had the law and were circumcized, this did not mean that the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL (white Greece, Rome, Gaul, Anatolia) were not also Israelites beloved by God.

Misconceptions of Paul as a Universalist:
christogenea.org/articles/preface

>enslave the white race
>thanks to Christianity white race conquered all the world
makes you think
the problem now are Israelites, saying they are Jews and Christians believing them, that's what causing this Christian cuckening

Absolutely semitic bullshit

It's thanks to white people's ingenuity, intelligence, courage, heart and bravery that we conquered the world. The Romans did perfectly fine without Rabbi Yeshua because they were WHITE - not because of their religion.

>jew.

The bible clearly says the end will come when the gospel is preached to the entire world i gave you verse number, No one really knows when the end times will be not even the Angles and any Christian who says he knows is lying

>But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Jesus did gave us a few hints though and the biggest hint was that the Gospel had to be preached to the entire world as a witness then the end will come, The gospel has been preached to entire world just about look at places like south korea which is now majority christian this happened very recently i tell you there has never been a time closer to the end then now and yes when Jesus returns if you are not saved through him it wont be good for you

>Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth Shall Wail because of him. Even so, Amen

>Books can't be written by fucking countries or non-worldly beings you fucking idiot
There was no such thing as a country in that day and age anyway. Neither did I ever claim that the Jews didn't write it.

Now there was also a Talmud written by the ones not taken into captivity, but the Talmud that exists today is largely the one developed and influenced by Babylon.

It's the Jewish Talmud, written by jews for jews.

You are so close to the truth it hurts.

Please just give these essays a chance, they're well-sourced by classical writers and archaeology which had nothing to do with the bible

christogenea.org/essays

No. I wish I could say the same for you.

No duh. Your public lack of intellectual capacity does a disservice to the white race.

>It's thanks to white people's ingenuity, intelligence, courage, heart and bravery
>they take pick Christianity knowing it's the better way
i see nothing wrong with this

romans was another empire used by God to teach jews a lesson, like babylon, like assyria like every other great empire, like nazis, you have to know, every empire rise and falls but not God's people

Israelites are other thing, they are going to fall with the antiChrist

>Christian Identity
Jesus Christ I thought you guys had died off.

Fuck no, eventually someone will manage to read this shit and realize that you can't argue with the overwhelming testimony of the history

Only God is worthy of worship.

Mary was blessed, and Mary be blessed, but hail Mary not.

>Worship Jesus til you die
>Never even attempt to pass the ice wall
>Never attempt trial 1

The best goyim.

Give it a rest m8, your bizarre ideological cult died off years ago.

are you talking about Christianity?

Pff nobody reads anymore, and no one knows what the fuck you're talking about when you talk about the names of old tribes that the Romans and Greeks knew well but basic classical history is not taught anymore

see and archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

Get fucked faggot

This is a complicated subject but ill give you the jest, The lost sheep of Israel is not one genetic race of people its a spiritual race of people who are spiritually descended from Abraham through their faith in Christ

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

>But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

>Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. They are the Israel of God.

The Romans didn't believe in kike gods you slimy fucking Jew rat. How you twist everything is fucking obvious and disgusting.

No, Christian Identity.

Christian Identity is an offshoot of British Israelism, the belief that the British were actually the REAL Jews described in the Bible. It eventually spread to America after its literal crackpot founder was thrown into a mental asylum for being legitimately schizophrenic. It was then altered into Christian Identity, the belief that "Whites" are the REAL Jews described in the Bible.

It's complete horseshit because history, archaeology, genetics, and linguistics show that there is absolutely no way that the Jews (A Semitic Afro-Asiatic population) could possibly be related to Indo-Europeans what so ever. Namely, the fact that around the time the Indo-Europeans were leaving their Urheimat the population that would go on to become the Jews were just entering the Levant after having headed north out of the Horn of Africa so they physically cannot be the same group.

Yeah, and you know who Paul was talking to? He was talking to the lost sheep of Israel. He chose only to go to those white nations who he knew were remnants of the lost tribes who were taken out of Israel by the Assyrians and resettled by the Caucasus Mountain region, who became the Gallatahi, the Kimmeroi, the Scythians, who became the Goths, the Vandals, the Gauls, the Kymry, as well as the ancient Roman and Greek stock who had broken off from Israel in the ancient days before the captivity, those who founded Troy, and Greece, and Rome, whom the earliest Greek historians admitted to have come up out of Egypt and recognized their connections to ancient Israel

He's telling the wild olive trees that just because they haven't been cultivated by the law doesn't mean they can't be grafted back into the tree of life by Christ

fucking selfish

fucking sfucking selfishelfish

fucfucking selfishking selfish

(((Archaeology, genetics, and linguistics)))

Yeah, British Israelism was incorrect in a lot of ways, but they had the right core idea. And no, the Jews are not related to Indo-Europeans whatsoever-- you're correct. It's a massive case of identity fraud perpetrated over 2000 years ago by the ancient enemies of Israel, the accursed Edomites and Canaanites.

fucking sfucking selfishelfish

fuckingfucking selfish selfish

fucking selfishfucking selfish

>God is mean.
>Therefore he doesn't exist.

You're the White equivelant of the Niggers who ramble about Flugelrods. Why do you hate yourself so much, user?

>doesnt know what a sacrifice is

>doesnt know the chain of command

>he teach you common sence
>it's too hard!

facebook get out

>the Bible clearly says
>No one really knows when the end times will happen

Then why are you trying to state that the end times is here? Why can't your god just give a direct answer?

it's more like god is a contradiction therefore he doesn't exist

>Implying niggers can read a single paragraph

>hasn't read the Buble and doesn't lnow what prophecy is

Brothers.

How do I covert to Christianity?

September the 23rd will be the day of judgement, as I understand.
Even if it isn't I wish to be saved.