Brown people are unciviliz-

>brown people are unciviliz-

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/varna-man-and-wealthiest-grave-5th-millennium-bc-002798
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
mailstar.net/persian-empire.html
iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond_Kouros's_Head_of_the_Acropolis
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's easy to beat snowniggers at civilization, they lived in mud huts only 1000 years ago

ized.

Persians literally stem from Indo-Arians, thats why they are called Indo-Iranians.

The middle east used to be white before the arab started raiding.

>Persians
>brown

Pic related is the oldest golds stash found ever. White man with top tier gold work found in Black Sea area.

Nice edit.

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/varna-man-and-wealthiest-grave-5th-millennium-bc-002798

Evidence suggests that it was between 4600 and 4200 BC, when gold smithing first started in Varna. As advances were made, and craftsmen mastered metallurgy of copper and gold, the inhabitants now had something extremely valuable to trade. Increased contacts with neighbours both north and south eventually opened up trade relations within the Black Sea and Mediterranean region, which was of great importance for the development of the society. The deep bay, along which the settlements of Varna, provided a comfortable harbor for ships sailing across the Black Sea and Varna became a prosperous trading center.

La Brana 1's genome hints at some of the changes that occurred in humans as a result of switching from a hunter-gatherer existence to farming.

The first evidence of Varna’s ancient civilization came in the form of tools, vessels, utensils, and figurines made from stone, flint, bone, and clay. Then an incredible chance discovery came to light, that made headlines around the world. In October, 1972, excavator operator Raycho Marinov stumbled upon a vast Copper Age necropolis containing the oldest gold artifacts ever discovered. It was to become one of the most important archaeological discoveries ever made in Bulgaria. Extensive excavations were launched under the direction of Mihail Lazarov (1972–1976) and Ivan Ivanov (1972–1991), revealing for the first time the magnificent civilization of Varna.

dunno man, the nasal looks a bit wide.

WE WUZ PERSIANS N' SHEIT!

Oops that middle sentence is from another article.

pic related

-ed

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

Persia was made of many ethnicities. It was huge.

Thats literally a lie. The head was found with yellow paint residue on the hair part. Everything else was sedimented.

>this revisionist shitpost
Hello Hasbara, into the oven you go! :^)

>uncivilizized

>Organizized

Persia was white in 486BC nigger.

Iranians aren't brown but they aren't white either. They're inbetween. Kinda like southern europeans. Also depends on the region they're from too. Further east you go, the darker they get.

WE

Was Travis Bickle redpilled?

Have you ever heard of lepenski vir or vinca??

>ancient persian
>not white

shouldn't you be watching your sister getting DPP by two niggers?

Ancient persian was white. What ever commi 1984 cluck book they let you read in the clucked north is a jew lie.

Incest makes you retarded.

"I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage."

mailstar.net/persian-empire.html

I think you misunderstood him...

ed. It's the current year, not BC, it's actually BBC and in our times brown people have zero culture while Scandinavians are among best nations. If someone WUZ like 1000000000 years ago it means shit if they lost it 5000000 years ago. Some other people formed nations and countries, eveloped WAY MORE than all the rest combined and created the beacon of human civilisation a.k.a Europe. It's far from perfrect but it's the best we have so far.

Pic related is writer of Taxi Driver. Movie was obviously making fun of the goyim

>I think you misunderstood him...

I was looking for him to post pics of the DPP

Are you retards actually comparing the "skin" colour of statues?

a jew every fucking time.

Prove it.

Those colors were chemically determined from the old statues. They prove they were white.

Not exactly,

The pimp was originally written as a black man but the big-wigs made them change it.

>posts pic of a tanned white guy

Is he a tanned white guy too?

Trojans confirmed for Aryans.

Which one made it to America, though?

Read.

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

I'll just this nigga here and leave
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs

>long nose
>white skin darkened with red tan
>large eyes

>bulbous nigger nose
>brown skin
>downy arab eyes

There have been multiple invasions by foreigners into that regions since Darius.

Indo-Europeans, the original aryans with blonde hair and blue eyes, brought civilization almost everywhere in the world.
Even the romans were blonde in the beginning just like Prof. Lundmann confirmed, and race-mixing was the downfall of the roman empire. Tacitus envied Germans for being "unmixed" in comparison to his own countrymen.
The romans praised their blondness, giving noblemen the name Flavius (blonde) quite often. Cicero called the black hair and the darker skin of slaves Color servilis (color of slaves).
Race-mixing was outlawed in the beginning. When 60000 mostly young Romans died in the 2nd punic war, the roman historian Livius wrote: "Even before they grew a blonde beard, they died."

Aryans even brought civilization to China (pic related):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

The only reason why the north didn´t develop an advanced civilization were the cold weather which made it hard to even survive, let alone build and prosper, and the lack of subhumans to enslave in the proximity.

>pic related

One artifact bears symbols that look like language. One looks like an animal. Which one is less sophisticated, again?

Iranian here. Iran only became linguistically aryanized because aryan nomads took over. Why do you think we look like other middle Easterners? Iran had advanced settled civilization back to 5000BC. The illiterate aryan nomads came in and took over from civilizations already set up and adopted their writing system and architecture.

Bullshit. The only thing that was left on the head from the Akropolis was the blonde paint on his hair, the artist who copied the head simply made up colors for the eyes and brows. The skin was clean marble.

Yes they were white, but they were also aryans, hence the blonde hair.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond_Kouros's_Head_of_the_Acropolis

If you are brown and proud to be brown, than you are on our side. Just respect that white people should be proud to be white. That is honestly all nationalism is.

>Persians
>brown

Many Greek gods had blonde hair but the Greeks themselves looked like modern Greeks. Genetic tests have shown modern Greece and Anatolia hasnt changed much genetically since pre Hellenes.

The Spaniards
>but muh abandoned logging settlement!

post your country, slime

This thread is hilarious
especially you

>Persians
>brown

You do realize Persia is literally where the term Aryan came from, right? They definitely should not be associated with Arabs.

Also,

>despite having a head start, temperature climate, and basically civilization on easy mode, Europeans still managed to surpass and conquer Mediterraneans/North Africans, South and Central Americans, South Asians, and every other civilization on the planet
>mfw some shitskin tries to tell me white superiority doesn't exist

what has made whites so pathetic that despite having civilizations of their own they still wewuz like a bunch of african apes?

The Persians may be bad actors right now in terms of foreign policy, but they don't make a habit of blowing up their own people over piddly shit disagreements, or targeting children for the psychological payload that grants.

I'm also skeptical about Iran's fingerprints being on weapons used against the US in Iraq, as the motive for that doesn't make any sense and it fits too nicely into the propaganda narrative against Iran. Consider also that the US has been a straight up bad actor in the region since Hillary Clinton began her campaign to wreck the place.

Ancient Persians weren't brown, smart guy.
>Iran had advanced settled civilization back to 5000BC
Lel

Yeah, all bullshit. Unless you can back it up with sources and actual evidence. The unclean Muslim horde only took over Iran around 600 AD.

I'm absolutely fine with white nationalism but naziboos and confedefags are a joke. Move on.

Persians are white

The ancient Persians were nomadic and lived in tents. The impressive artifacts were made by outsiders specifically for the aristocracy.

>romans were blonde
WE

Yes Persians are brown. Persians actually are the brownest of iranians. All other iranic tribes except Baluchi are whiter.

Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how we relate more closely to them than Europeans:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
(check image)

Sample is from Teppe Hasanlu of a Sassanian era Persian.

indeed, it was basically the standard in general, IEs conquered civilizations that already existed and had reached a certain material sophistication, in Iran, India but also Europe with Aegean Greece turning into Mycenean Greece

>are
>present tense
What does it matter what people long dead achieved?

You're confusing Persians for Scythians and Samartians, burger. Read a book.

lol in the hall of the mountain king just started playing and i laughed in sync with it, it was great

persians were white.

Yes look up elamites and sialk tepe. Iran had civilization long before the Persians. The Persians were just the first to unite the Iranian tribes under one government and form an empire.

All preislamic artwork depicts brown iranians looking just the same. Iranian Zoroastrians are all brown. Iran was never white. Never.

quit hiding your country, slime

>You do realize Persia is literally where the term Aryan came from, right?
You do realize that German-Racial theories about the "Aryan Race" rely almost exclusively on linguistic connections instead of actual genetics?

Lol stormfags btfo. I wish they would stop we wuzzing. Whites were chimping out in the forests and behind the Browns

Honestly, I think Iranians are more Kassites than Elamites. Elamites were destroyed before then.

Kassite + marginal Indo-Iranian input is what Iranians are

>before islam
>after islam

WUZ

>snowniggers have never achieved anything
And how is this a surprise?

Here are Sassanian artifacts.

>Caligula
He lived from 31 August AD 12 – 24 January AD 41. The ancient roman civilization started 735 BC. The race-mixing and genetic diversity had advanced A LOT in that time.

>Iran
>literally means land of the Aryans

So that's what the "mocking classical music song" is called. I was wondering for years

youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

Persian is linguistically closer to European languages than semetic. About 1/3 Arabic lexicon but the grammar is similar to German. My mom speaks German and Persian she says this.

One more Sassanian artifact.

The confusion comes from people confusing Scythians, Sarmatians, and Alans people for Persians and Medes.

It's true that Scythians, Sarmatians, and Alans people were kind of NW European in appearance, but they were distinguished from Persians, Medes, Sogdians, etc.

started by blonde Indo-Europeans, i might add.

Elamites weren't destroyed. They merged with the Persians.

Lolz

>spain talking shit

im impressed

Yes every preislamic artwork shockingly shows people looking like modern iranians. Naziboos can get fucked.

CLEARLY this is the product of Arabic-Muslim invasions even though Islam wasn't even a religion yet.

t. brown-eyed black haired tanned turk rape baby

WE

why are you hiding your country, slime?

And your evidence?

don't think so. Persian religion isn't well developed. That's a sign of a nomadic, savage, people.

Yeah, but I remember reading another source that argued Kassites merged with the Persians more than Elamites. I have to research that again sometime. Regardless, Persians were not NW European in phenotype.

Proto-Indo-Iranains of Sintashta culture were and they migrated in ~3000 BC mixing with the local inhabitants, but I think they did not shift the gene pool as much as the genetic evidence I gave showed. Persia started around 500 BC.

>Elamites weren't destroyed

Soon there will be nothing left anyway

Perians = Shia = the 5% of Muslims, who aren't shit

You assholes need to start finishing your sentences. The half sentence is the worst meme ever

>Alexander the Great conquered Persia in 330 BC
>156 years after OP statue was created
Just