Islam will win, Christianity will lose

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. Chr*stians will go to hell, Chr*stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship Allah not 3 gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwgMswh7cIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n8MAt82Af6w
youtube.com/watch?v=qu1KgFN8pWk
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the only winner of a war between Christians (Whites) and Muslims is the Jews.

Well said brother. ALLAHU AKBAR

Inshallah. Just wait for the fun times when the majority of Germans have converted.

I will eat you

I'm not a christian. The Catholic church is infiltrated by Jews.

>I will eat yo-
*BEEP BEEP*

cool stuff man, jihad your heart out, literally, so that you can die for a fake sky prison.

What three Gods are you talking about?

Hey Suleiman I like your threads but can you tell me what's the deal with using an * in the i(s) ?

dunno mang, 1912 and all
most of europe will wake up and constantinople will be ours
10/srebrenica

Ottoman Empire will rise!

Christians don't worship three different gods that's just Islam's interpretation of the Trinity.

>assumes Trump isnt crazy enough to nuke muslims lol

N*.

okay what the fuck is the holy spirit then?

>lost to 800 Turks
>w-we would take constantipole
Why do rapebabies are so delusional? Don't they teach about you Ottoman Serbia and battles you lost in school?

Muhamad was a Satanist.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwgMswh7cIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n8MAt82Af6w

The Holy Spirit is God, as is the Father and the Son. The three are one. The trinity is not three separate gods. It is the three divine persons of the ONE God. That distinction might seem confusing but that is what it is.

The Bible plainly teaches the Trinity.

Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted.

Muslims don't even follow the Quran. They follow the Hadiths, endless endless stupid ass hadiths from Bukhari where Muhammad says all kinds of stupid shit.

Those digits are a sign from Satan. Trying to trick the muslims through meme magic.

you are the rapebaby, descendant of byzantines slavs armenians and like 100 actual turkics who made it to anatolia
you are my long lost brother
embrace it
>christians retook adrianople, if tatarobulgarians werent retarded we could have retaken constantinople

Fuck you, you blasphemous sand nigger, the only losing anybody will be doing is by you third world uneducated savages. Killing brave white American men on camera and shit yeah so holy, fuck off.
-Sage-

shh rapebaby

You really made them think, Osman.

I agree

Read these two verses, actually read them, even if you already know them:

Genesis 1:1-2
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Did you catch it? Did you notice the TWO DIFFERENT GODS of this POLYTHEISTIC passage? No? It mentioned God and then the Spirit of God, though. According to illiterate retards like Muhammad that means it's two separate gods.

Holy gajeebers Islam is dumb.

>Jews and Muslims will go to heaven

kek

Hi jew

I just realized chr*stianity is perfect religion for wh*Tes if you think about it, It is sissy,weak and feminine just like wh*Tes.

brother i love you
convert back

Muslim logic:

>Muslim: The crucifixion is blasphemy! How can someone else be punished for the sins of another??

Well, gee, let's look at what one of your own SAHIH GRADED Hadiths says:

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

-----

Christianity: God loves you so much he became human and was carried your sin.

Islam: Jews and Christians will be punished for the sins of Muslims

Which is the religion of God and which is the religion of the antichrist deceiver? Hmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=qu1KgFN8pWk

you know that allah will punish you if you harass jesus you idiot right ?
maybe even sent you to hell
i find it funny that people like me that have nothing to do with islam, know more about it than people like you
But you are a turk, i did not expect that you have anything in your head

Us and the Russians will destroy the entire planet, killing everyone and everything, before we let your dune coon, pedo of a phophet's satanic "religion" control anything of value.

how about you make at least one nation of muslims that isn't a shithole. just one, a small one even. if not, then stay in your hell and wait for liberation from superior cultures (they're not coming to help)

Sand nigger religion only has a chance in a country with royal families in their history. That shit won't fly in America. Only the liberals bow and worship politicians

Nice copypasta, faggot.

>That shit won't fly in America
It did 16 years ago actualyy :DDDDDD

I understand your frustration but you need to know that there is no salvation without Jesus Christ. Read the gospel and think about it.

Muslim goat lover your soul will wish to be saved by christ when your body is rotten in the ground.

You will burn in hell forever. Why do you think God gave the Atom Bomb to the US of A and not the turkey pedo fuckers?

You always hear Muslims say the Quran is so miraculously preserved, blah blah.

Do you know the earliest account of its creation? It's found in Bukhari, written over 200 years after the events it describes.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Book 66, Hadith 8
Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 509

By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him.

And then we killed literally millions of Muslims in return. Strong strategic minds you got over there sandnigger.

Why does it matter that the Jews infiltrated Paganism?

Is the only thing muslim are able to do ? Shitposting their terrorist dream on white people? You are so shitty and useless it's not even funny. I wish you the most painful cancer.

0/10

There is even in muslim circles arguing if some verses are not in the right order
like the opening of the quran

also, why should a prophet write the most important message of all time on palme stalks
makes sense

Nice Empire.

Would be a shame if someone---divided it...

The partition of the Ottoman Empire proves that Islam is a false religion

Friendly reminder that the judes are the real enemy, and islam is just triying to defend itself against those fuckers

>Christians do not worship Allah (God)
Pagan moon god
>They worship 3 gods
Bad theology.
>Their book is corrupted and their religion is false.
The Quran says the exact opposite, so by your logic, the Quran is also a false religion.
>Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship Allah not 3 gods.
OIC, nice troll. gay/10

>why should a prophet write
Are you suggesting that Islam's dune coon of a prophet could read and write? Because he most certainly could not. Raping children? That he knew. How to sign his own name? Not so much.

Can some Muslim explain to me the whole kissing the Black Stone (meteorite?) thing? It fell from Allah so you have to bow down to it five times a day and then kiss it once in your life? And why does it have that weird shaped frame around it? I just don't get it.

Christians are not in charge.

It may be strange to you but they're not even concerned about you.

Fuck you

I read somewhere that the Qur'an refers to the trinity as God, Jesus and Mary.. Not the father, son, and holy spirit...

Muslims are a confused bunch, aren't they..?

W O K E

in the end all religions will loose

Its shaped like Satan's butthole

You are confused, this is not a war with Islam and Christianity, this is a war of Islam versus the world. protip: no religion started by that pedo sandnigger Muhammad will ever win.

>Le brave, noble, fearsome Muslim warrior, "conquering" countries by taking advantage of white countries' social assistance programs to try to outbreed them because you could never actually defeat whites on the field of battle.

Nobody is afraid of Islam. These migrants will be secularized in the European schooling system. We're only concerned on an ethnic basis.

It shows their hypocrisy. They'll accuse Catholics of being idolaters who worship statues while if they get called out for worshiping a black rock, they'll say, "No, no, no. It's just venerating Allah through the rock. We dont actually worship it." Nuance only when they want it.

theism in general is retarded
do what thou wilt

That's true it does. It also says that Jews say Isaiah is the son of God because Mohammed was an illiterate goat fucker who didn't know shit about anything he was babbling about. The only reason his lies caught on was because he was talking to Arabs, aka the only people on earth stupid enough to listen to an ignorant, illiterate, goat fucking pedo.

Turk shits are the most boring/autistic posters on this board, all Turks should be banned for making such shit threads on the regular

You're a disgrace to the Austro Hungarian Empire.

Lol

That freaking meteorite is basically their god. (Whether they believe it or not.) That's what they bow down to it five times a day... and circle around it 7 times in their Hajj.

He was probably eating shrooms when he decided to spread lies, just to see how many idiots would follow.

i know that he did not write it
but his buddy instead
there even was some story, were the guy died who always wrote down the quran for mohammed, the verses stopped coming down on mohammed from allah
strange huh

another story
the prophet was seen by his men peeing like a girl
they laughed at him
then a verse came down and mohammed told them they will go to hell if urin touches their skin or clothing
a muslim which came in contact with his own urin, will be crushed in his grave till the day were they are resurected and judged by allah

also funny because mohammed said that drinking camel urin is healthy and muslims should do it

...said the rapebaby

The Holy Spirit is essentially God's presence inside us, like our conscious. Jesus is the son of the Father and our gateway to God. The Father guides us and answers our prayers. All three are God. All three entities act as what you would call Allah.

I wonder how an Islamic state could do if it held land.... oh wait its losing

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Islam considers Jesus and the Virgin Mary important individuals, are you even trying?

I think Muhammad must've had a great laugh about all this, being able to get people to believe the wildest bullshit on the off chance that he was somehow a "prophet". I think he did it for the lulz desu

Fuck off back to your cave you goat raping homosexual.

>Thelema
>veiled paganism
>immoral godlessness (now with Egyptian gods!)

"The Thelemic pantheon includes a number of deities, primarily a trio adapted from ancient Egyptian religion, who are the three speakers of The Book of the Law: Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. Crowley described these deities as a "literary convenience"."

lol, try again Crowleyfag

OH MAN HAHAHAHAHA

Don't let the mohammedan deceive you. The koran is a mess, mohamad is a false prophet and allah is a demon.

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics

Quran only islam is the ultimate redpill

Fpbp
Jews want christians and muslims to hate each other

Islam was not a prank bro, it was invented by Mohammed under influence of satan out of pure malice and evil.

t. Ottoman rape baby

Satan fell to earth... and is in the Kabbah in the form of a meteorite.

How does it feel to worship a materialistic religion that was started by a pedophile that makes you pray 5 times a day in the direction of a meteorite in the middle of a desert shithole?

> "literary convenience"

Did you not read your own sentence?

Also, in the BoTL it directly states, "There is no god but man."

If you even had a shred of an understanding of the profound mysticism of Hermeticism you would understand that Nuit is everything, Hadit is the Monad, or individual point, and Ra-Hoor is the force of the Aeon/ aka the individual Will enacted through the body of Nuit (the universe).

now get fucked

kek I've only ever seen you guys post the same 2 pics. Oh and hows all that yellow area in Syria make you feel?

end yourself larper

You deserve to get gassed for mistaking the holy trinity as polytheism.

It's time to go back to the desert now.
No one is winning and no one is losing anything.

Goatse rock... kiss allah's rectum

Nom nom nom

keep dreaming achmad

This.
In order to kill all Christians, since the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, and now the Holy Spirit didn't have to stay with the Ark, it was now in each Christian. That mean each Christian is a Temple that has to be destroyed.

I've never understood why ANYTHING even remotely connected to the neopagan tradition is equated with "lol larping". Thelema is probably more like Tantric Buddhism than anything, and anyone who seriously studies it would realize that. Just because Crowley's ideas influenced Gerald Gardner, who founded WIcca, and Anton LaVey, who founded the Church of Satan, doesn't mean that its full of a bunch of larpers.

People who follow Thelema tend to come from backgrounds in freemasonry, Buddhism, neopaganism, and Gnosticism.

Does Patagonia sponsor terrorists?

I didn't say it was a prank.

Where's your lulz?!?!

>I have no idea what Islamic rhetoric dictates.

Islam dictates that all jews are to be killed, muslims winning requires that all jews be killed along with christians

Islam is a Roman Catholic invention, not a jewish one.

>Jews and Muslims will go to heaven
Achmed, you are worshipping a pagan god (Ba'al = al'ba = allah) retard.
Your "prophet" mohammed was the embodiment of evil.
Baphomet is a corruption of the name Mahomet, the medieval spelling of the name Mohamed.

There is nothing lulzy about pure evil.

We now got an army of faggots ready to do battle
#AllahIsGay