General Shooting the Shit Thread

Let's call this a thread to shoot the shit and contain our general BS from wherever they don't want it.

I want to have a conversation with members of the international community on a higher level than /bant/ and Sup Forums.

Guys, what is your greatest achievement in life to date, and did your country help or hinder this?

Will you use this to help or hinder your country?

Do you believe in enlightenment, and how does it relate to money?

>Beer

So... Hot dogs, apple pie, et cetera et cetera. What I like about America is that every citizen is constantly hating on this country and complaining about it. It's probably the least nationalistic country out there.

>Russians
How good ACTUALLY is the standard of living there?

>fellow Muricans
When is the last time you BTFO a liberal? I'll tell a story if you tell one.

>Slovenians
You have a funny and small country.

inb4 "nobody wants to talk to you"
>I know

I used to live in China. Living near DC now. Life seemed a lot easier there - jobs were easy to come by and everything is cheap. I like American comforts though. Rent is too damn high however.

What is the ONE thing you would like to tell Sup Forums that won't get attention in another thread?

I've talked to people who've told me you can make good money there if you speak English. my friend's stupid bitch sister was making like $25 per hour teaching english before she even learned any Chinese.

>American comforts

they don't have them there?

Nobody want to hang out with old Beer?

Trump up
Pimps up hoes down.
Pepe for life. The incorruptible meme. This Kekistan shit isn't the first time people have tried to steal him.
Meme magic fights this war in the public space.

Low key, the government is part of all of us. They farm all of us for what abilities and influence we may have, and we do the same to them.

It's a system. In the classical, basic definition of the word "system". But the conspiracies aren't all true. The good system is beautiful. The good system is divine.

I want people to see this thread. There is no war between good and evil. The government is not farming us. The AI is not smart.

I mean, the AI knows everything.

there

>what is your greatest achievement in life to date
Not an achievemnt, because I had little to do with it, but a realisation.
The realisation is that the 'I' that I thought myself to be for my entire life was an illusion. I saw that I am not my name, or my relationship to others. I saw that all my identities were built with nothing more than words and that the real me existed beyond language, as being itself, in that evergreen field of awareness that is always happening in the present moment.

I realised that the real 'I' is the same 'I' in every human being, shared by all because it is all. It cannot die because it was never born. It cannot go because it is always here. It changes from one vehicle of consciousness to another in a wave pattern. The trough of the wave is what we call death. The crest of the wave is what we call life.

The real 'I' is the universe coming to know itself through each of us. Each of us is an expression of the universe at a certain time and place. I found out who it is that looks out of my eyes, out of your eyes, out of everyones' eyes. I know who it is, you know who it is, everyone know who it is. But we confine ourselves to our identities because we take them to be our complete selves.

Simply watch your thoughts without attaching to them. Hear your thoughts in your head as sounds in your environment for they are the same. A space will open, a small relief at first, that will grow to an engulfing vastness. The churning carnival of thoughts that plagues you will come to a halt and leave your mind. What is left is silent yet thunderous; still yet pure energy. Recognise that this is you, the eternal One, indivisible, indescribable, ineffable and True.

Welcome, my friend. However did you find me

I've been thinking of starting the MKPepes, for anyone that has been a victim of MKUtra or anything like that to combine their resultant abilities.

This doesn't have to be magic, it can be psych/neurological and physical as well. Does he will it?

Sounds like the type of realisation you have on mushrooms.
I know pol/ is anti drug, but a well executed mushroom trip is a journey beyond belief. A group of friends and I go pick them up a mountain (welshfags) then take a trip around the coast of pic related. We used to do this once every year. We laughed our bollocks off and saw the world in an unimaginably fascinating way.
Magic mushrooms are the final redpill, but Sup Forums is too up its own arse in moral faggotry to swallow it.

>forgot pic related

I would love to come and do that with you.

It strikes me that that has to be the way to do it, just go hiking with people you're comfortable with, find them, and eat them.

Thanks for the welcome and for the thread burgerbro

Shrooms are great, especially when outside. I used to go to Dorset in the summer and take them while walking along the coast. The sea has a wonderfully relaxing uyet deep rhythm to it, both visually and audibly.

Yeah you need a comfy setting, people who take them at festivals and the like are doing it wrong. You need somewhere with as little people as possible for one. It needs to be somewhere you're comfortable and know the area. We walk around the coast of our hometown. There's a lot of interesting environmental textures that look amazing, the sky, sea, sand, cliffs, rocks, plants etc. It made me feel far more in touch with nature (hippy shit I know) afterwards and ever since.

Nice, was working in Dorset a few years back. Poole I was in, lovely little setting for a comfy trip.

we are PEPEUltra

Pic related in Is where we start, then walk around the coast (towards the right of pic) then end up on another little beach. pic related.

>forgot pic related. Again. Perhaps those mushrooms have affected me in a bad way kek.

>Kek
checked
that is one rare dog, I would trip my ass off at that beach

Hey, looks comfy! Nice doggo.

Cheers mate, yeah it's a British seaside meme town but it's actually quite comfy. Used to be quite rough but it's turned right around. Doggo is cool af, got him last week.

Saluki lurcher
They are quite rare I suppose. Looks like a greyhound with pale golden Labrador colouration.