Does anyone still watch vice ?

Does anyone still watch vice ?

>suggesting someone watches vice on img board

they're one of my go-to sources, yeah

Yupp! Love vice!

I hate that cuck news

If you have an agenda you need to feel validated about... they're great.

Also, they're ass now. So sad.

I used to enjoy their stuff before 2010, most of their travel docs were pretty neat. We all know what's happened since.

>We all know what's happened since.
I still like them, I'm not following what you mean.

>(((Vice)))
>owned by mega kike rupert murdoch
>a mcdonalds of journalism
>including top texts like "Getting wasted on a CUM drinks" - yeah you heard it right, a bunch of SJW feminazi landwhales are getting drunk by drinking man semen
Now you tell me

North Korean one is fucking amazing.

Anyone who watches Vice is a shill. Why would you watch that shit?

Very good news source and totally unbiased

I loved there documentaries but i hated there click bait articles. I don't know how much is changed since then

the north korean one is fucking fake

How was it fake?

It was always gay, but since Rupert Murdoch purchased it, it has also become worthless. There is no more cool factor left in the brand.

Every single current Vice employee is a 105 IQ max rich kid that grew up dreaming of working for the hipster flagship. The talent flew the coup.

Vicenews has some interesting stories, their Ukraine war coverage was raw.

Viceland is a liberal cryfest channel asside from a hand full of shows.

i watch only when it's something about a shithole country, if it is about EU or USA i know it's gonna be horseshit leftist propaganda so i skip

also they managed to show both the palestinian and israeli side in a semi-unbiased way in their dispach documentary mini-series which pretty decent actually

Go away vice, you are fake news.

Vice is edgy liberalist propaganda for millennials, fuck off

Used to have quality documentaries on world events with unbiased views from both sides, including on the ground footage.

Now 90% of their articles and videos are pure clickbait.

Vice on HBO is still pretty good though

Vice nowadays is basically a mix between Vox and buzzfeed that pretends to still be interesting by showing clips of war footage and covering some shitty subculture here and there.

Old vice was the real deal.

Since Gavin left it started decaying and from 2013/2014 it has gone downhill.

This has been the destiny of all legacy media since Glee became popular and Obama got reelected.

Didn't they say they were going to make their content non-archivable to battle alt-right Internet neo-naziburgers?

They can fuck right off with a thing like that.

>pretends to still be interesting by showing clips of war footage
Fucking this.
In between every news package about identity politics and other bullshit on their nightly news program is some update on Mosul. As if anyone in their target demographic has any idea where Mosul even is, let alone what's going on there.

no

For anyone confused about the last paragraph, that was the time the media elites (together with the actual pro-globalism social engineers) started to think "fuck yea, we did it. the people is on our side now" and they decided to go at full throttle with the cultural and social subversion.

And the ideologies previously contained under certain university cirlcles started to spread en masse to society as a whole.

Needless to say, things didn't turn out as expect. 2016, best year since 1683.

Fun fact:

Aside from obvious cases like Idea channel, MTV, seeker (or whatever they called nowadays), buzzfeed and Vox.

There are also many youtubers who are linked with the pol-eco-soc elite such as: Vlogbrothers, Nerdwriter1, Philip Defranco (kinda obvious by his video recomendations), Kurzgesagt, Casey Neissomething, those other brothers i forgot the name etc.

That's the funny thing, they pump a shit ton of money to their different media apparatuses and their endless social networks, but in the end, not even million and billions of dollars can match the spirit of our civilization and the power of our meme magic.

No.

They had decided to continue on their lefty rants (even if that would alienate part of their public) expecting to, at least, get some revenue from the angry clicks.

Now, the opposition got smart and started to archive thir shitty shit - and they're RAVING MAD about it. They want those view shekels above anything.

The Guardian is begging some 7 pounds, and the atlantic runs a page-covering pop-up asking you to turn off the adblock, Hahahahaha.

It's beatiful to see them dying.

Goodbye, legacy liberal media, you will not be missed.

Soon only government money and underground "donations" from people like Soros will keep them functioning.

OH BOY, IT FEELS GOOD.

was to

They use to be pretty good but now they try to force their communist/leftist memes in all of their reporting. Thomas Morton use to be my nigga until he went and wrestled with a bunch of subhuman niggers

Not in 6 years, website went SJW full tranny cuck a while ago and the TV show is boring and promotes degeneracy. CNN for hipstercucks.

>showed unbiased Israel side
>a bunch of shlomo's who literally stole an established people's clay
>Israel
>side

Bump.